Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

KELSEY FAITH

tumblr_o4kv9bjm491ub3fcfo1_500.gif

Kelsey Faith was a Houseguest on Big Brother Canada 4. She was part of the Third Wheel alliance, which included her showmance partner Jared and close friend Raul. Kelsey was a target from the beginning of the game, but she survived the first few weeks until she was evicted in Week 4. However, a secret twist put evictees Kelsey and Loveita into the same room for a week. They were able to spy on the other Houseguests and strategize together. After the twist was revealed, the Houseguests had to unanimously vote one of them back into the house. I was hoping it would be Loveita who came back, but it was Kelsey who returned. Kelsey was determined to play a better game with her second chance. She tried to play her own game, which included voting to evict Jared towards the end of the game. Kelsey eventually made it to the Final 2 with the Paq Bros. I didn't root for anyone in this Final 2 to win, but I'd rather have seen Kelsey win over the brothers. Unfortunately, Kelsey's answers during the jury questioning was so bad that she lost the game in a 7-2 vote. Anyway, Kelsey isn't one of my favorite Houseguests, but I don't dislike her either. I think this is a fair enough spot for her to place in the rankdown.  

Saving Helen.

tumblr_nnjxglNbGp1qef1zeo1_400.gifv

NAEHA SAREEN
tumblr_inline_ovgwu5JGQq1uoco7w_400.gifv tumblr_nm77r7OQEz1stdob5o5_250.gif G-lPSZ_9QtAjP3yy6Nzf3D3XYFgqia-y05WVtXZ6IT_wsr-__GmuBYhK_z3DsK4vM8yU52REQikFHujND_Nz7lae3PjiWAQgHb3kMJRJVwDzkYEkuXM1KC9UZ0cxvlWMfA

I am actually surprised that she made it this far in the rankdown, and surprised that she was a recipient of a immunity at the start of the rankdown if I remember correctly. For those of you that may have forgotten about Naeha as she was evicted during Day 15 on the 3rd season of Big Brother Canada. She started off the game pretty strong where she was seen as a threat and willingness to survive in the house with a strong social game. She was a victim of an instant eviction which sucked cause she didn’t really have a chance to campaign as much as others which may have been able to save her. With that being said, she is on my list of houseguests I’d like to see return but at this point in the rankdown and what we’ve seen of her, this is a good spot for her.

SAVING: MATT HOFFMAN

Edited by *Chris

Marvin Latimer

*Will add picture later*

I went back and forth on this, but cutting Sheila means that James gets the win for season 9 and I’m not about to let that happen, so sadly that means Marvin goes. I like Marvin, though! He’s a fun character. Him thinking he was in an alliance with the Four Horsemen when he really wasn’t was pretty funny. He was also a crucial player in the iconic Six Finger backdoor plan, having created it before it was eventually put into use to rid the house of Jase. He won two HOH’s - the first one being used to take out Lori and the second one being used as a part of the Twin Hunt during the middle of the season after the twins angered their allies with the Will eviction. He eventually was evicted in 6th place, becoming the first houseguest to ever be evicted in a double eviction. Marvin is a really good houseguest, so I’m glad he made it this far.

SAVING: Sheila Kennedy

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana’s Noms Next)

1. George Boswell vs Tim Dormer
2. Tyler Crispen vs Haleigh Broucher
3. Ariadna Gutiérrez vs Omarosa Manigault
4. Damien Ketlo vs Mitch Moffit
5. Tamar Braxton vs Lolo Jones
6. Jessica Graf vs Jessica Hughbanks
7.  Shannon Elizabeth  vs Julia Nolan

Ugg sorry guys. I did this in a hurry and missed her name. Trying again 

1. George Boswell vs Tim Dormer
2. Tyler Crispen vs Kevin Campbell
3. Ariadna Gutiérrez vs Omarosa Manigault
4. Damien Ketlo vs Mitch Moffit