Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Audrey Middleton

audrey-middleton-big-brother.jpg?w=596

Audrey is the first transgender Houseguest to compete in the US version of Big Brother. Audrey came into this game with guns blazing and that put a huge target on her back one that she wasn't able to overcome and was evicted in 14th place. Before getting nominated in Audrey had a meltdown and disappeared for hours and then walked around with a blanket over her head and took penalty noms. That's pretty bizarre behavior but it probably some good gifs at least. Audrey went on to create an online game called Sequester that some people on this site like and watch. I never got into it so I can't say much about it other than that it exists. Audrey is a unique character but this list is filled with people I wanted to save so out she goes.

Saving Jessica Graf.

MORGAN WILLETT

tumblr_oe4mm9UFC11ql2ui0o2_500.gifv 

After many posts about who I am cutting, I can finally do a write-up and Morgan is the one I am cutting - it was either or Alex as both of them were going to get cut as I wanted to save Derek.  For those who are not familiar with Morgan, she was part of the Over the Top season which is a season that I do not particularity care for.  In the game, she was there with her sister who is also getting cut from the rankdown, Alex Willett - her sister proved to be her biggest opponents as she was essentially her shield with her friend, Shelby Stockton; Having shield to protect yourself is amazing and a strategy that many of us manage to successfully use in these rankdown.  Her gameplay was good enough to bring her all the way to the end which caused her to win it all -  no disrespect to her gameplay but not surprising that America rooted for the blonde girl who is portrayed as America's Sweetheart.   Overall, she had a good game play and I would like to see her play in another season to see how she would fare.

SAVING: DEREK KESSELER

SHANE MEANEY

tumblr_m74uj8dHER1r146l2.gif

Shane Meaney was a Houseguest on Big Brother 14. He was one of the newbies, and he was the first draft pick of the Coaches twist. He ended up on Team Britney, and he was Britney's only reliable team member as Willie and JoJo were sent packing early. Shane was a nice enough guy and good at competitions, and he found himself in the Quack Pack alliance. The remnants of Team Britney and Team Dan came together before they added Ian as the fifth. The Quack Pack alliance of Dan, Britney, Shane, Danielle, and Ian was quite formidable and won lots of competitions. When Frank wasn't HoH, then it was a member of the Quack Pack (excluding Week 1 when Willie was HoH). Shane also tied a record for winning three Power of Veto competitions in a row. Coincidentally, this happened in the three different scenarios: As a picked player, as a nominee, and as the HoH. In addition, fans may also remember how infatuated Danielle was with Shane. The two eventually became a showmance, but their romantic relationship ended a short time after the season wrapped up. Anyway, Shane made it to the Final 4, and he had a real shot at sitting in the Final 2. His showmance partner Danielle was HoH and Veto holder, so Shane was in a good spot. However, Dan managed to sway Danielle into using the Veto so he could be the one to evict Ian. Instead, he blindsided everyone by evicting Shane instead. It was a brutal move, but one I cannot fault Dan with doing. Shane was a threat to win the game. I rooted for Shane throughout Big Brother 14 (not more than Dan though), but I was bothered by how bitter Shane ended up being after his eviction. Yes, I can understand hurt feeling since he was betrayed, but was it necessary to call Dan the devil in the jury questioning? It's just a game. Entertainment Weekly did an article about Dan's Funeral not too long ago, and Shane was interviewed for it. He still seems somewhat bitter at Dan even after all these years, which is a shame. Anyway, Shane has made it far enough in this rankdown, but I think this is a good enough spot for him. Out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Nicole Anthony. 

tumblr_pygap11YvW1r8177lo3_400.gifv

Edited by Steven_

BB17 and BBCAN6 are dominating with non returning player seasons, both with 7 houseguests remaining!

With returning player seasons though, BB7 has 11 remaining (only lost Boogie, Erika, and Jase), BB22 has 8 remaining, and BB13 & BBCAN5 also have 7 remaining each.