Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Whitney Hogg

Image result for Whitney Hogg gif big brother

One of the original Ball smashers before she defected, the only successful all female alliance in big brother US history (unless you count the duo of Jun/Alison).  Whitney was the cute southern bell, who was liked by most individuals in the house.  She set on an initial alliance with Morgan, Alex and Shelby.  A couple weeks in though, she started playing both sides and ultimately defected in order to keep herself in the game longer.  Whitney was one of the few individuals that season that did not receive a care package (a BBOTT twist) over the season.  She was nominated 4 times and ultimately left the game in 7th place.  She did not vote for a winner, as America decided the winner of the Big Brother over the Top series.  I don't know if theres any big fans of her, but she just about cracked the Top 100, so good job!

Save: Damien Ketlo and Michelle Meyer

Amber Borzotra

tumblr_n8atyckCqW1rrcjuxo1_500.gifv

The irony of one of my immunity picks being eliminated when I nominated one of @*Diana's for eliminating the Cody Calafiore. Karma is real, ya'll. :dead: I don't blame @*Lily or even @Solaris for that matter in regards to Whitney's cut because every year the same question gets asked. "I don't know of their are any big Whitney fans, but sorry for this cut." and I'm aways like: 😭! Do I need to wear it on my forehead? I love Whitney Hogg. :dead: I gave her my secret immunity. It's a good spot for her considering so I'm not that mad about it. I forgot this write-up isn't about Whitney. Amber, oh Amber. She is such a pretty girl. One of the prettiest girls to every step foot in the Big Brother house. She is stunning. But, she is also forgettable. Her gameplay? Lackluster. Entertainment factor? Lackluster. Competition skills? Lackluster. It sucks that her game did get tanked because she wouldn't submit to Caleb's advances. That will be forever gross even if I did find Caleb entertaining at times and contributed in trying to send Frankie home. The most memorable thing about Amber? Her slip-up in the DR when she voted to evict Julie Chen. :dead: So to sum up this write-up, Amber Bortoza was a houseguest on Big Brother 16. She was the first female member of The Bomb Squad along with Christine. When that alliance blew-up, a side-alliance formed from that original alliance in order to send Amber home. She was backdoored in Week 5 and placed 12th. Amber is currently competition on MTV's The Challenge: Double Agents. She is still in that game so much luck to her. As for this game she is out.

Save: tumblr_mq96z0psZw1qcnzaso4_250.gif

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

So I cut Shannon right? The irony  :dead::(

Shannon hasn't been cut?

Also I know we're down to the wire with the top 100, so whoever wants to give me 2 names to not nominate on my round next,  feel free to message me and let me know!  No catches, just being nice!

Edited by Solaris

Michele Noonan

3fyHt5a.jpg

I googled and it is 11:37 est so AND Alex posted " Beau Beasley vs. Michele Noonan before anyone can take over. " and it's passed 11:21 EST. So I am going to take the chance to cut Michele too. Michele was a member of the Brains Clique during season 11 and was the respective Brains representative at the Final 4. Final 4 but did not win and I wasn’t a fan. She was disliked by many of the house-guests that season so the fact she got to top 4 is good for her but I found her completely annoying and unlikable and have nominated her before. I almost cut her this round but didn’t but might as well now and save Amanda a write up. Why didn’t I like Kevin before? I re watched that season and I stan now. He eliminating her solely was so good for me. Good job Kevin, I am sorry I didn’t appreciate u at the time. Michele is actually tied for the most weeks spent being a Have-Not in a single season (four weeks so that is kind of funny. One important thing to note that of all the  house guests in Big Brother 11, Michele won the most competitions with 4 win and won more POVS than anyone else that season probably how she made it top 4 with everyone not liking her

Ok I am recycling my last cut but hey she made it so much further so good for her. I am being lazy and kinda need Jessica around for a battle round I want to do maybe and I am too lazy to write something new.

Saving: SHANNON ELIZABETH I JUST WAS HYPERVENTILATING FOR NOTHING 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Lily's Noms Posted)