Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

JACK MATTHEWS

2gtfw93akit51.png?auto=webp&s=5503ba8359

Jack Matthews competed on Big Brother 21. He was part of the Gr8ful and Six Shooters alliances, but he's most memorable for the hateful comments he made in the house. He was particularly rude to Kemi, giving her a hard time for no good reason. He claims it's because she criticized Michie's cooking, but whatever. Who hates somebody because of that? It was frustrating to watch how he berated Kemi for keeping her shaker bottle in the refrigerator. And behind her back, he would assert how much he hates her and wanted to stomp a mudhole in her chest. He was horrible and showed racist feelings. The comic book cover wasn't even subtle for how awful he is, and Julie Chen righteously called him out on his toxic behavior after his eviction. I think Jack's a deserving houseguest to get last place in this rankdown. 

Saving JC.

tenor.gif?itemid=12722812

Edited by Steven_

Aaryn Gries

WicygOe.gif

tumblr_mqaijc2sSr1sz2jzgo2_500.gifv

Very glad that I get to start off my job as a ranker in this by making my first cut a racist piece of trash. Aaryn was on season 15, which was a very toxic and disgusting season due to the racism that ran rampant through the house. Now, Aaryn won like 4 HOH's or something and would likely would've had fans for being a Comp Queen if not for her actions and comments. Where do I even begin? Well, you know. There's so many incidents and comments that she made that I'll just post this video of her that's filled with disgusting comments about Asian and Black people:

She was warned about her comments and people saying that she's a racist, where her response was "I wish I cared more, but I don't." And after being warned about this, mattress gate happened. An incredibly uncomfortable moment where she flipped Candice's mattress and her and GinaMarie hurled racist insults at Candice while Jeremy and Kaitlin egged them on:

So yeah, awful and racist. The best part was when Julie dragged her for comments that she made, even reading exactly what she said, and her response was "I don't remember saying those things".

Aaryn deserves to be cut in round 1 of cycle 1 because of this. I hope this is 100 words because I really do not want to spend any more of my time writing about her.

SAVING: Jessie Godderz, only because the show using him to torture other houseguests was funny.

GINAMARIE ZIMMERMAN

tumblr_mshbp0KyOG1rtlx3po2_250.gifv tumblr_mshbp0KyOG1rtlx3po3_250.gifv tumblr_mshbp0KyOG1rtlx3po1_250.gifv

A contestant on Big Brother 15, GinaMarie was able to sneak her way all the way to the Final Two - I am still unsure how she managed to achieve that considering her game play was not impressive. And after all these years, GinaMarie remains one of the most memorable contestant of the 15th season and she is remembered for all the wrong reasons; One would think that her stalk-ish personality towards Nick Uhas would the worst behaviour that we would notice of GinaMarie but it was far worst than that. Throughout the season, along Araryn whom was her ally & friend,  GinaMarie showcased ignorance and racism towards other houseguests notably Candice Stewart & Helen Kim - the show even had an episode showcasing some of the remarks made, and unfortunately not much as since the appearance of GinaMarie and Aaryn on the show; We could talk about the lack of diversity and behaviours of other contestants post-S15 but this is not the time to do so.  Luckily for GinaMarie, she faced repercussions for her actions and words as she lost her employment where her employer at the time had this to say:

“After watching the live feed from the current season of CBS’s Big Brother, we have been left in disbelief and shock that GinaMarie Zimmerman, our employee for the past 5 yrs., could display such acts of hate and racism. The East Coast USA Pageant is an outlet for girls and women to gain self-confidence, announce their platform and, most importantly, celebrate who they are. We believe and teach our contestants that beauty comes from within. We have never known this side of GinaMarie, or have witnessed such acts of racism in the past." 

“We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is, as we would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. It is unfortunate that her hateful words were able to be witnessed by so many thousands of Big Brother fans, as they were rightfully so deeply offended. We are unable to contact her at this time, but when she returns from the Big Brother house, we will be terminating her employment for her unforgivable behavior. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day, we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.”

I haven't kept up with GinaMarie Zimmerman since her time on Big Brother, but I certainly hope that she has changed and learned from her time in the house. Anyway, I am glad that GinaMarie is officially out of the rankdown & does not go any further than this unlike she did in the Best BB Houseguests game.

SAVING: MEMPHIS GARRETT 

Edited by *Chris
Forgot to add who I was saving

Natalie Martinez

Big Brother 11 Spoilers - Saint Jessie is gone, Lydia, Chima, Natalie  breakdown - Jeff: "he didn't fucken turn water into wine" Big Brother 22  Spoilers | OnlineBigBrother Live Feed Updates

Natalie is a fitting cut for me right out of the gate.  She is my least favorite Natalie from the American version of the show.  Shes also the one who performed the best. Natalie competed on season 11 of Big Brother.  She was part of the Athletes group at the beginning of the game and because of their dominance in the first challenge, they were able to bring Jessie into the game.  She used Jessie as a meat shield early on in the game, but she was the brains behind that duo.  Natalie's most notable lie was her age lie, where she stated she was 18 in order to be under estimated.  Not a great lie, but hey, she told a lot of them.  Her most notable weak was Top 4, when she won the HoH and basically made everyone hate her with HoHitis.  Natalie would end up making it to the Top 2 after Jordan took her to the end.  Her former allies turned on her in the final vote and cast their votes for Jordan.  At the end of the day she only received 1 votes to win.  Did she play an arguably better game then Jordan when judging on the final 2?  Probably.  A more strategic one absolutely.  That said, likability counts for something and Natalie was not likable.  Also I loved her funeral with Chima and Lydia over Jessie getting coup'd out.  Hilarious.

Save: Amanda Zuckerman

Christmas Abbott

0ef79a86c3c151bca406a3e69607ebe0_xl.jpg

What a waste of a casting spot. The first time Christmas appeared on BB19 I was looking forward to her! I was impressed by her credentials - NASCAR pit crew member, CrossFit athlete, the list goes on. I thought she'd make for a good female comp beast in the show and I was excited to see what she did. Boy was I wrong, lmao. Christmas infamously broke her foot in the first week, basically meaning she's on meds the entire season and is just a nightmare to watch. That first eviction fight between her and Jessica was exciting at the time and then quickly it just showed these were her true colours and every time she got in a fight she was insufferable. The clip of her being one of many in the house to blow up on Dominique for...hosting a talk show? I can't even remember anymore. But it was really gross. She made it to the final 3 with Paul and Josh, as one of Paul's devoted minions, winning a foot-race HOH along the way with a broken foot, because it gets thrown to her. And she goes out with a bad rep on the show.

Like pretty much everyone I was not at all enthused with the idea of seeing Christmas again on BB22. Obviously in between there had been some controversy, she had been arrested and charged with a felony. She was the easy weak link going into the cast and I tried to give her benefit of the doubt in hoping that she would be better when not carrying an injury all season? Wrong again. Christmas was a nightmare. She won one HOH in the season, which essentially got given to her because everyone else was getting questions wrong against her (I don't want to relive it too much because wow Day was so close to creating a power shift even if it was for only one week!). She nominated Bayleigh and Da'Vonne, fine whatever, yes they're obviously a duo, but then the way she was around them was really horrible to watch. The microagressions about how she felt one of them was going to stab or shoot her? Absolutely gross. The blow-up between them all where Bayleigh is being really composed and Christmas is just LOSING it was uncomfortable to watch, yet also one of the only real 'moments' we got that season so we had to try to enjoy it. She makes it to the top 4 of the game, and you know the season is bad when you're almost rooting for her at the end just so something interesting could potentially happen. But alas, it did not. She's now dating Memphis... good for them I suppose. I at least enjoyed moments of Memphis at times even though he also sucks, whereas there is just nothing redeemable about Christmas.

Saving McCrae

4 hours ago, JC said:

Thank you for voting out the Big Brother Trump. And Pence. I’m sure she had a cult following too. Disgusting. That has to be the worst season ever.

Idk who you'd call the Big Brother Trump, but I'd say it's JC.

I feel like all the other problematic houseguests have some sort of shame in being called out. JC is openly a racist, sexist, transphobic, sexual harasser and seems to own it in order to become some sort of right wing lunatic online. Him and Anna Khait of Survivor are the two most evil people to do these shows.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

Fun fact: Aryan - oops, I mean Aaryn - initially refused to post anything about BLM on her social media (because apparently she’s a successful momfluencer now???) and only did it once people started commenting that she hasn’t changed since BB on her posts.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Nick Carter outlasting Tori Kelly on The Masked Singer is proof that it is not. :haha:

Sad thing is if the public was actually voting in real time, he might have won over Queen LeAnn Rimes!