Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Hira Deol

giphy.gif

Might as well continue to cut the season 8 people just because the season itself was really weird in all aspects. Of course,I feel bad for the houseguests missing out on a proper season because of the pandemic, but they make for easy cuts in this game as a result. And we go from the Week 2 HOH to one of the houseguests he nominated. Hira was one of Chris' initial nominees, but won the veto that week to save himself. He won his 2nd veto comp in Week 4 but this time around, he didn't use the veto. He left the house with all the other remaining houseguests once the announcement was made that production was officially ended due to COVID. Once again, there's not much more to say but this is over 100 words so it's good.

SAVING: Maki Moto

Laura Roberts

030819_BBCAN7-Laura.jpg?resize=702,336&s

BBCAN7 (somehow) had a good run in this rankdown, but I'm going to take out the first person from that season, being the first boot. I don't know much about Laura, I mean she's kinda look fierce in all her pre-season looks so... love that! But she had a very short run in the game. She was nominated on Day 2, and on Day 6, she was voted out unanimously. As I didn't really follow this season, I'm looking now and it doesn't look like there was even a veto to play for or anything so guessing there was some kind of early twist? Which sucks for her. But due to the shorter run in the game, and not knowing much about her, I'm going to let her go here and hope I'm at the 100 word mark.

Saving Mark Chrysler

Andrew Miller

andm-1000x750.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

Andrew seems to be almost a prime example of a too hard, too fast player, lol. He got a twist power in the first week where he got to decide who would enter 'Heaven' and 'Hell' for the week, impacting the entire first week, but after that it seemed he relied too hard on trying to play hard. An ally of his even won that second HOH which sent him out but, other people were campaigning to go after him and it worked, as he ended up being the victim of a unanimous vote. Since the show, he has used his voice to speak about the representation and treatment of BIPOC contestants in reality television, and was one of those who spoke to Arisa Cox when she revealed the next cast would include at least half BIPOC players, which we love to see! So that is great, but in terms of his run on Big Brother, from what I can see he seems a fair cut.

Saving Jamar Lee

Kat Yee

TBA

Thank God I woke up early enough to get this in on time. :dead: This will be another phone write-up so I will have to make this look better with a picture later. In the meantime I just wanna get this in before I get a dreaded strike. :haha: So Kat Yee was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 1. 

She attempted to form an all-female alliance during Week 1, but the plan failed and she was nominated as a replacement nominee by Suzette. Girl should known that girl alliances hardly ever work. Kat became the first houseguest to be evicted from the series on Day 8 with an 11-1 vote. She is the first evicted houseguest ever in Big Brother Canada as well as the first female houseguest evicted. Two records I bet she wish she did not have. 

Save: The other one 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana’s Noms Next)

1. Lori Olson

2. Amanda Zuckerman

3. Nicole Franzel

4. Cody Calafiore

5. Mark Jansen

6. Cody Nickson

7. Jessica Graf

8. Josh Martinez

9. Alex Willett

10. Marissa Jaret Winokur

11. Ross Mathews

12. Ricky Williams

13. Tom Green

14. Dina Lohan

15. Liza Stinton

16. Jordan Parhar

17. Johnny Colatruglio

18. Jared Kesler

19. Ramsey Aburaneh

20. Raul Manriquez

21. Mitch Moffit

22. Loveita Adams

23. Dre Gwenaelle

24. William Laprise Desbiens

25. Jesse Larson

26. Derek Kesseler

27. Eddie Lin

28. Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao

Lori Olsen

Clubs That Suck -> Clubsthatsuck's Big Brother: DONE

Oof, there are a handful I like in this set.  So torn between saving those I like and those who deserve to stay.  Amanda is both, so an easy save.  I love when friends nominate someone you ask them not to nominate, really makes you feel like you are worth something in that friendship. Lori was a player in Big Brother 3.  She was on the show for a very limited time, 1 whole week.  During that time she left an impression by going after Danielle Reyes in an argument about Gerry not having clean hands as he prepped a salad.  What a way to be remembered.  Lori is the lowest placing juror the show has had, at 12th place.  Back then the jury could go home and watch the show.  When she did, she continued to harbor resentment for Danielle.  She ultimately voted for Lisa to win the half million, robbing Danielle.

Save: Amanda

Edited by Solaris
  • Sad 1

Dina Lohan

TBA

Omg let me sleep. :dead: I have so many phone write-ups to fix now. At least this will give me something to do since quarantine is so mundane. :haha: I’m cutting Dina because she is the easiest to write about as I am half awake and half asleep. Dina Lohan is obviously the mother of Lindsay Lohan. She was on CBB2. She kind of clueless on the season and didn’t really add much even though I did like her random friendship with Aaron Samuel. :giggle: The thing that I remember the most about her is when Tamar and Kandi were trying to let her know that her internet bf was a catfish. Tamar was hilarious during that segment. I wonder if she ever found out if he was real or not. :haha: Dina’s an easy cut here so out she goes.

Save Cody C

Raul Manriguez

Raul Manriquez Archives - Page 11 of 13 - Big Brother 22 Spoilers |  OnlineBigBrother Live Feed Updates

Raul was a houseguest on big brother on BigBrother Canada Season 4, a great season (outside of the Top 2).  Raul was one of the contestants I didn't really care for, and then he became someone I actively disliked.  He was closed to the "other side" of the house, and by that I mean anyone who opposed the Freak Show + Nikki.  Raul was the minion of Kelsey and Jared.  During that time he also maintained a close relationship with Mitch.  During the 6th week, Raul won HoH and stabbed Mitch in the back and sent him out of the game as the first juror.  Maddy did the one the smart thing the following week and backdoored him.  Thus ending Rauls short run as a villain.  Hopefully he will never grace the BB Can screens again.  I don't believe he will, as there are far more interesting people who can take that spot.

Save: Mitch Moffit

NICOLE FRANZEL

tenor.gif?itemid=18002172

I wasn't expecting to get the chance to eliminate Nicole Franzel from the rankdown myself, but I'll go ahead while the opportunity presents itself. Nicole is a three-time Houseguest, playing in seasons 16, 18, and 22. In her first season, Nicole was very young and naïve. She got into a showmance with Hayden, and she ended up getting played by the people in power. She returned for a mixed vets and newbies season, and she ended up winning this season. However, after winning the first HoH competition and getting Jozea evicted, she didn't do anything noteworthy for the rest of the season. She spent most of her time with her showmance partner Corey, and even Zingbot said she had no chance of winning the game. Nicole managed to make it to the Final 2 and get more votes than Paul. A lot of fans argued that Nicole wasn't a deserving winner, so she was determined to prove them wrong in the All-Star season this past year. The pre-season bonds she had aided her a lot, and no one tried to evict her since she wasn't really a threat. Nicole was prepared to take obvious jury threat Cody to the end, even though she would've lost to him. Cody decided to sit in the Final 2 with Enzo, so Nicole was evicted in third place.

Over her three seasons on the show, I cannot say I'm a Nicole Franzel fan. She's a whiny player who moans and complains about every little thing. She's the walking embodiment of victim mentality. She can talk crap about every other girl in the house, but yet it's the other girls who are being mean to "poor, innocent Nicole." She never owns up to her own actions, and she's very much a hypocrite. I don't think she's an impressive Big Brother player either. Her track record may say different, but her game play just does not impress me. I think she luckily set herself up with winning the first HoH of Season 18, and her friendships benefited her in All-Stars. She's never enjoyable to watch on the show, and I have no qualms eliminating her from the rankdown this early.

Saving Jessica Graf.

tumblr_otfkicUYFh1rrt01ro8_400.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Diana’s Noms Posted)
Just now, Solaris said:

I used her write up to express my feelings about Diana stomping all over our friendship. 😢 

Well mayhaps you should've used her writeup to talk about how she's the greatest first boot ever and should've been in the top 20.