Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Idk who you'd call the Big Brother Trump, but I'd say it's JC.

I feel like all the other problematic houseguests have some sort of shame in being called out. JC is openly a racist, sexist, transphobic, sexual harasser and seems to own it in order to become some sort of right wing lunatic online. Him and Anna Khait of Survivor are the two most evil people to do these shows.

I was talking about Aaryn and GM, but yeah JC is disgusting too.

Andy

pic here

I will make this pretty later as I just wanted to get this in before I missed the deadline. I have some things to do and don’t want to hold this up. Now Andy is not the first cut I thought I would be making this rank down. I figured it would be one of the more forgettable contestants. Andy or Paul was a hard choice and as awful as Paul is I just found Andy much more annoying. He would be annoyed to find out he was eliminated so early and probably rant about it on Twitter so there’s that. Andy is from Bb15 and is the first openly gay winner. He won despite being a rat. He played a good game even though it made me squirm. Out you go Andy.

Save Paul

Spencer Clawson

MV5BMjM3ODEzMDIzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTky

I guess I procrastinated doing this write up long enough and it's time for Spencer to go now. Spencer seems like a pretty horrible person and this is a more than generous spot for him to  go out in even  though it's one of the first spots out. Spencer was on the awful BB15 season where almost no one was likable, people cling to Elissa being likable because the others were such trash but she's not likable either she's just not racist like a lot of these people are. Spencer made it way too far in the game and getting to the final 3 before Andy evicted him. Spencer was on the block almost every week and so that wasn't the most exciting game play ever but whatever I guess. I think I remember him getting fired from his job for being a horrible person good on them for that I guess. Anyways I really don't wanna write any more about this dude so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Ronnie the rat

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Victoria's Noms Next)

99uk.gif

01. Karen Fowler

02. Jean Jordan

03. William Collins

04. Autumn Daly

05. Sheryl Braxton

06. Justin Sebik

07. Eric Ouellette

08. Tonya Paoni

09. Michelle Maradie

10. Amanda Craig

11. Scott Weintraub

12. Lori Valenti

13. Mike Lubinski

14. Braden Bacha

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Victoria's Noms Posted)

Justin Sebik

Justin_Sebik.jpg

A very easy cut from this group of nominees, Justin Sebik was a houseguest on season 2 of the US version. The youngest contestant on season 2, he likely would've been poised to go decently far by virtue of being a young male houseguest if not for the events that led to his expulsion. Justin is the first Big Brother houseguest to be expelled and with good reason, as he held a knife to Krista's throat and asked "Would you mind if I kill you?" And this was after he was warned for engaging in violent talk with other houseguests. That is really creepy and disturbing behavior and I'm glad that the producers took it seriously and removed him from the house as a response. (If only they still took stuff as seriously in more recent seasons). Justin was expelled on day 10 and never seen again on the show.  Obviously, he was banned from the finale as all expelled houseguests are. Somehow he passed the psychological exam before entering the house which is quite alarming. There's really not much else to say about him, so hopefully this meets the 100 word requirement.

SAVING: Lori Valenti