Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (APPS CLOSING 1/7)

I have 8 apps now so I'm closing them because I don't want any more. Y'all had enough time to apply if you wanted 😘. The vote is 6-2 in favor of keeping BBCAN in so we will play with the Canadians. However, obviously not everyone's familiar with them so if you want to protect them, just be warned about that ;). Maybe one day we'll have enough Canadian houseguests for a full BBCAN rankdown and we won't have to worry about that :haha:.

I'll post the cast tonight and let you all in on the first twist.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (STARTING TONIGHT)

MEET THE CAST

05PVQ5Q.jpg

These are our rankers for the second ever BB Rankdown! Four women and four men!

@1234567890 @*Lily @*Amanda @*Diana @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_ @QueenKalie

IMMUNITY PASSES

1410704601877_Image_galleryImage_Big_Bro

You are each getting two immunity passes that you can hand out to two houseguests of your choosing. One must be revealed publicly in this thread for everyone to see. The other will be pmed or dmed to me privately. When all 16 immunities are in, I will post them all publicly and they will be immune for the first four cycles of the game! This is a big deal so make your choices wisely. You have 24 hours starting now. If your decisions aren't in during the 24 hour deadline, I will make your decisions for you randomly.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (FIRST TWIST POSTED)
Just now, Alex95 said:

As you can see on the front page, Nick & Phil from BBCAN4 are one houseguest btw. They played as one houseguest so just like they're a TAR team, they're counted as one instead of individuals.

poor Nick gotta be dragged down by his brother!

• Haha 1

Just because I KNOW this is gonna turn into a problem in the future, remember there are TWO Andrew Gordon's in the game if you try to nominate either of them (BB12 and BBCAN2). Just be specific which one you're nominating if you nominate them (if I was a betting man I'd guess BBCAN2 Andrew will be gone quickly lol).

• Haha 1