Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

My head was not in the game at all during final deals because I was ready for this all to end lmao.. I'm not mad about Janelle making it because I agreed to it but I wish I did so on different terms seeing Victoria's low ranking of Ika. 💔 

All good though, still love this top 4 and thrilled Ika got such a high ranking (and Danielle obvi)

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Welp..........this looks familiar :yawn: 😴

OMG. :dead: But we all knew this was going to happen. :haha: 

38 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I would not have let either of them make the final 20 if I was playing lol

Ahh yeah I was thinking you wouldn't let this happen if you were playing. Goodness knows we know you are telling the truth with how you played in the DWTS Rankdown game. :dead: 

36 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There are about 100 new and unique BB houseguests who have not had their due and y'all decided to do a same exact final two

tenor.gif

Whew, I've been waiting a week to drag y'all for this

Your posts are cracking me up. :dead: 

Yayy very happy and pleased seeing Danielle making the Top 4 at #4!  She’s definitely one of the most amazing and cutthroat and exciting players to ever play the game. She is truly iconic and deserves making it here. :wub: Yeah I saw QK ranking Danielle at 20th. Well done to him succeeding in his goal of not having Danielle win but still a bumper. :(  but ooo wow it was because of Alex in the Challenge game…. interesting. Anyway Yay for the #1 public ranking. I ranked her at #2 in my vote. I am curious which member of the public put her at 19th. 😮 It’s also shocking to see someone from an early season with….. more than 1 gif. :dead: Proves how iconic she really is.

Also wowww seriously amazing for Queen Ika to come in at #3. She’s definitely one of the best and BBCAN greats which goes without saying. Ahh at Sola’s thinking she doesn’t have a shot at win. For all of that she still managed to crack the Top 3. But yeah everyone said why Ika is so incredible and amazing of a BB contestant to watch. She literally brought the most iconic moments ever on both of her seasons. I loved her on Season 2 but Season 5 was what cemented her to being an all-time fave. And wow Chris’ write-up is especially iconic and amazing. :omg: Wow I am impressed she had a chance to win until the last set of rankings came in. Lol I get Victoria’s low ranking and the reason behind it. I did rank Ika at 7th which…. I kinda feel bad about. I did push her down a spot to help Jason as I was stuck on their rankings. But super happy for Ika making it this far!

Definitely not surprised and expected a Britney vs. Janelle Top 2 once again. I am surprised Victoria didn’t lower Britney more than she did lmao. I think they were Top 2 on the CBS reality game? I think Janelle has got the win once again which I am also pulling for.

55 minutes ago, *Lily said:

My head was not in the game at all during final deals because I was ready for this all to end lmao..

40 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I feel the same way although I would say it started sooner for me then the finals.

My main goal was finally getting Jason to the end and once Steven & I achieved this, I didn’t think about deals for final rankings. :dead: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

My main goal was finally getting Jason to the end and once Steven & I achieved this, I didn’t think about deals for final rankings. :dead: 

I made deals at the end and I knew what was gonna happen when I made these deals I just didn't really care who was gonna win so I just let it happen.

Lol yeah my only real intent was to try and get Day or Tamar into the endgame because it would have been iconic for at least one of them to make two rankdown endgames this year :wub: But when that went out the window I was kinda just easy to go with anyone's deals as I never really make them myself in the final. :haha: I maybe should have fought a little harder for Ika but I was hoping for her to be the last remaining BBCAN player in this rankdown so that in itself is a win!