Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Maybe the worst player in the Top 20, but we stan. :dead:

:dead: 

9 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Yes. :dead: 

It helps that he’s always righteously against the awful alliance (Friendship/Committee) and it makes you want him to succeed even though he’s awful at the game. :haha: 

Yesss to all of this!

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Kaysar wasn't in the CBS game so he wasn't even in the top 100 of the original BB rankdown, I'm surprised 😮

Whoaa, whhhaatttt??? 😮 This shocks me.

6 hours ago, JC said:

Ugh of course the guy I ranked the lowest and barely know is the highest ranked guy :rofl:

LMAOOO at this happening. :dead:  

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Jason totally seems like your type. :dead:

He does? :dead: I thought the long hair would have ruined him for JC. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm surprised her polarizing self made it to the Top 6 but I am loving it! :wub: 

Same! :wub: I think it helps that the only person this time around who’s vocal about not being a fan is QK. :haha: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Same! :wub: I think it helps that the only person this time around who’s vocal about not being a fan is QK. :haha: 

Ooh yes, this was certainly the best group of rankers to get Rachel to go far and make it this high! :wub: :haha: 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

big brother 30 day challenge GIF

This gif never gets old. :dead: 

6. Rachel Reilly

7e74c3237c8435ca_pandora.jpg

8.2/20

@Solaris - 3/20

Public - 3/20

@*Amanda - 5/20

@*Diana - 5/20

@*Chris - 5/20

@Steven_ - 8/20

@1234567890 - 13/20

@*Lily - 13/20

@QueenKalie - 19/20

Solaris

Ugh I stan Rachel so hard and have for years.  Probably my favorite Big Brother Winner ever and my second favorite BB US contestant ever.  She is Vegas, she is big brother she is a legend.  Season 12 was a great season with Brendon, Rachel and Britney.  Rachel was unfortunately the first juror in the season.  However, she sure left an impact.  She made Kristen grab a life vest, and Monet, with her two heads of households.  She saved Brendon and her until Jury.  It didn’t seem like America cared for her though.

Season 13 the amazing Rachel came back a second time as part of the dynamic duos twist.  We got to see some great gameplay, and some better personality.  Rachel made it all the way to the final two against Porsche and won the game.  No thanks to Dani Donato, turning on the vet alliance.  We support Shelly for voting and giving Rachel the win.  Yes there have May been twists out there to help Rachel (duos twist, the same PoV as the week 1 HoH), but there is always twists in the season.  Ugh love her, and so happy she made the final ranking this time.  I don’t expect she will place overly well, but I can pray. 

Alex

Unfortunately not an April Fools joke this time, Rachel is out for good! Considering the fact that after BB12, Rachel was one of the most despised houseguests of all time, I never expected to see Rachel become a fan favorite and finish sixth in some sort of popularity contest. Rachel is absolutely one of the few modern day houseguests I can consider a legend (post All-Stars I'd say Rachel, Dan, and Britney are legends though I would fight for Da'Vonne to be considered one as well till my dying breath). While BB12 is far from one of my favorite seasons, the first half of BB12 is amazing thanks to the efforts of Miss Rachel Reilly. I still watch her fight with Kristen every once in a while when I need a good laugh ❤️. Then she came back for BB13 and randomly became a fan favorite and won the game :dead:. Mayhaps the producers tipped the scales in her favor a bit, but Rachel won the comps she needed to win! Anyways, I adore Rachel and she absolutely deserved this placement :wub:

PandorasBox

Rachel at 8. FLOATERS YOU BETTER GRAB A LIFE VEST! Rachel is one of the last real legends we’ve gotten on this show who gave us such a great two season arc in consecutive seasons. Her fight with Kathy is the most underrated fight ever on this show (although that was more a Kathy moment). Even though bb13 was obviously rigged for her she was still a good character who brought entertainment. Rachel has this earnestness to her and a bubbly, positive demeanor that is really charming and exudes charisma. The fact that she apparently forgave Britney and became good friends with her after Brit sent her one (1) email two years later is kind of awesome. CBS should have let her play pregnant like she wanted to – she’s an all star and she never fails to be entertaining no matter what she’s doing.

JC

FIEUS

Amanda

img_8191.gif?w=768

One of the most polarizing houseguests ever, you can't deny that Rachel Reilly is a star who is made for reality TV. She has so much personality and causes all sorts of drama and is just super fun and entertaining to watch. There's a reason she's done two seasons of Big Brother and three seasons of the Race. CBS knows that she is a gold mine of entertainment.

Rachel in season 12 was a lot of fun to watch. She got into fights with everyone. She targeted the houseguests she didn't like and wasn't afraid to let her opinion be known. She gave us the ICONIC "floaters grab a life vest...Kristin." moment that led to a fight between the two girls immediately after her HOH win. Speaking of that, she won 2 HOH's much to the annoyance of her housemates. They really did not like Rachel, so naturally, the show brought her back to torment them after her eviction as part of Pandora's Box. The season was very boring once Rachel left, honestly. However, she was a target from day one because of her showmance with Brendon and that caused her to be the first member of the jury. Her presence was very much missed, as she made the show exciting.

Rachel returned a year later for season 13 as part of the Dynamic Duo twist. Another great season for Rachel. Rachel vs. Daniele was really fun. Rachel's friendship with Jordan was nice. Rachel's hatred of Cassi for...who knows? I'm assuming something very petty was funny. But Rachel did a much better job keeping her emotions in check this time and also pulled off several essential comp wins and it carried her all the way to the Final 2 where she won. Rachel may have upset some houseguests along the way, but she had enough allies to get her the win. I'm assuming she's gonna get some tanked rankings, but hopefully she gets a decent overall ranking because she's truly one of the most entertaining houseguests ever.

Diana

QUEEN RACHEL! The fact she even made the final rankdown is amazing to me as she is usually someone either people LOVE or HATE. She is often cut early on and robbed in these types of games so I am so excited she made it this far and I able to rank her in my top 5. She is one of my all time favorites watching her win Big Brother was awesome as fan. That season was entertaining and one of my favorites. Rachel is a legend. Rachel is a icon. She is someone who comes to the forefront when you think of Big Brother. I am proud she made it this far. Thank you Radomizer and whoever gave her immunity!

Chris

tumblr_inline_n8dclcFA1i1qbkv35.gif U7u4.gif

First, it’s about time Rachel makes it to the end game – we should probably consider ourselves blessed that most of us are fans and Fifi was not around to play the rankdown. What is the most impressive thing about me ranking her in the top tier of my ranking is that I was not always a fan of Rachel – it actually took me a while to understand Rachel as a person / character, plus I was mainly pro-other houseguests during Season 12 - though I absolutely lived for her vs. Ragan.  With that being said, over the years, I got used to Rachel upon rewatching Season 12 and her transformation leading up to Big Brother 13 where I felt that she was more present & her gameplay were on the forefront; Constantly a target, she was able to really dominate the game once Brendon was evicted – her winning 4 HOHs and 2 POVs is truly impressive. She’s certainly a well deserving winner – I don’t think it should have been as close as it was, even though I really enjoyed Porsche.

Overall, Rachel is one of the most entertaining houseguest to ever be in the Big Brother – I absolutely love how she never takes herself seriously and capable of making fun of herself on top of getting on people’s nerves.  Honestly, one of the best character to ever be on BB and TAR where she was also iconic – long live Brenchel!  

To conclude, here’s some iconic quotes from the one and only:

tenor.gif

img_8191.gif?w=250

tumblr_inline_mp0semaLtZ1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_n4d3nrNFJx1sq7sjjo9_250.gifvtumblr_n4d3nrNFJx1sq7sjjo6_250.gifv

rachel-reilly.gif

Steven

img_8191.gif?w=250

I'm sorry to admit I was not a Rachel Reilly fan while Big Brother 12 was airing. I didn't root for her in the beginning of Big Brother 13 either. However, my opinion of Rachel has changed since then. Big Brother 12 was only the second season I watched (and the first season I watched live from premiere to finale as I didn't start watching Big Brother 11 until a couple weeks in before catching up). So, I was still new to Big Brother, and Rachel was a bit much for me. However, even though Rachel can be over-the-top and very emotional, she didn't deserve the hate she got from a lot of the fans. There have been some truly awful Houseguests in seasons before and after Rachel's seasons, so that put things in perspective for me. Rachel was never that bad. Plus, seeing Rachel somehow win Big Brother 13 when she had such a big target on her back from the beginning is commendable. Not only that, but Rachel has proved to be a very nice person outside of the house. Maybe the house got the best of her, but Rachel seems so friendly outside of the house. She and Britney are friends now, and kudos to Britney for refusing to make fun of Rachel when Britney returned for Big Brother 14. Rachel is a huge fan of the show, and she played her heart out. Her competitive nature and passion for the game makes for great TV, and I can now say I'm a Rachel Reilly fan. I also enjoyed watching her on The Amazing Race, and I rooted for her to win there when she raced with Brendon and then a third time with Elissa. Rachel has become one of the biggest names in the Big Brother franchise with memorable moments and quotes. Rachel winning that Knockout HoH when everyone in the house was against Brenchel was quite something to watch live. Her "Floaters, you better grab a life vest!" moment that followed is one of the most quoted lines from the show. It's a shame she was unable to compete in the second Big Brother: All-Stars as it would've been great to see her and Janelle team up. Rachel is great, and she has delivered in every season of Big Brother and The Amazing Race she has competed in. I'm happy to see her make it to the Top 20 of this rankdown, and I hope she gets a high overall placement.

Victoria

Rachel-floaters.gif

If anyone is questioning my ranking of the iconic Rachel Reilly, it's because I made too many deals and in order to honor them I had to put some of my all-favorites lower than I would normally do. :( BUT WHATEVER! I do not expect Rachel to win because she is so polarizing and I am just glad she made the finals! :spaz: We just needed @FlavorfulFifi not to participate for it to happen. :dead: On a serious note, I hope Fifi is okay and he will return one day. Now back to Rachel. Rachel is a legend and an icon of the game. Rachel Reilly first appeared on Big Brother 12. She was the first member of the jury, but boy did she leave her mark on the game. :dead: Rachel caused significant drama for her overbearing personality which led to her getting into verbal fights with Regan, Kristin and others. I loved the love/hate relationship she had with Britney. I was Team Britney that season so it was weird again as Rachel was my second favorites that season. :giggle:She started a showmance with Brendon who eventually became her husband. She won HOH twice and was nominated twice that season. She was first nominated against Annie, the failed Saboteur and survived with no votes against her to evict. In Week 5, Matt won HOH nominated the showmance of Rachel and Brendon. Britney won the POV and didn't use it which sealed their fate. Rachel was evicted unanimously for being seen as the more significant threat between herself and Brendon. She placed 9th and was the first member of the jury. She voted for Lane to win and was in the minority as Hayden was the eventual winner. The was close though as it was 4-3. Big Brother 12 is where Rachel coined "Floaters, you better grab a life vest" and "Nobody gets between me and my man". :dead: One of Rachel's memorable moments is when she came back after being evicted because of The Pandora's Box twist. That is when she had her infamous fight with Ragan and as much as I love Rachel, Ragan gave it to her like no other. :dead: Rachel returned on Big Brother 13 as apart of the duo twist alongside Brendon. She was apart of the Veterans alliance which consisted of Daniele, Dick, Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan. Daniele fractured that alliance though. :dead: She had a heated rivalry with Daniele because she turned on the alliance and evicted her fiancé not once but twice. 🤣 The segment where Rachel is following Daniele around just to annoy her never gets old. Although, I didn't like the Veterans Alliances or Rachel as much as did in their original seasons she was still entertaining to watch. I was Team Daniele that season because the other veterans sans Dick (because he left early) seemed so entitled. Rachel had a rollercoaster of a ride that season and outlasted Brendon for the first time. Despite everything, Rachel dominated in competitions winning 4 HoHs and 2 PoVs despite being nominated 5 times. Rachel ultimately won the game in a close 4-3 jury vote against Porsche who she had a love/hate relationship with as well. So one could say she won the war against Daniele even though they are friends now. :haha: Rachel is considered one of the greatest physical players in the show's history having won every endurance competition she competed in. Rachel and Brendon are known as Brenchel and the Brenchel Army is strong. :haha: Rachel's sister, Elissa Slater eventually competed on Big Brother 15 as well. Rachel and Brendon went on to compete on The Amazing Race twice. Once on the 20th season where they placed third and again on the second All-Stars season of The Amazing Race where they placed third again. :haha:  Rachel & Elissa competed on the 31st season of The Amazing Race in a "Reality Clash" season where contestants from The Amazing Race, Survivor and Big Brother would all compete. The Big Brother contestants were Rachel, Elissa, Janelle, Britney, Nicole and Victor. This is where the infamous Rachel/Elissa vs. Nicole feud stems from. Rachel & Elissa were eliminated from The Amazing Race in 7th Place, Rachel did manage to set the record for most legs ran by a woman with 32 legs ran across all three of her seasons. Rachel ties for the most HoH wins in multiple seasons with Janelle Pierzina and Paul Abrahamian with six. Rachel was contacted to participate in Big Brother 22: All-Stars, but was unable to compete due to her pregnancy. :( Could you imagine Rachel, Day and Janelle working together? 😭 Rachel states production denied her request to let her compete anyways and have her sister Elissa do the competitions as her proxy, similar to Nick & Phil Paquette of Big Brother Canada 4, but they said absolutely not. :dead: Rachel is an icon on of the series and a legend of Big Brother. I'm just glad she was able to make the finals this time around.

Lily

Rachel is obviously an icon of BB and it makes total sense for her to be in this top 20. I'm sure she's going to do a pretty good job with some rankings in this final group. I have a lot of people I really like, as well as some.. arrangements, which led her to this slightly lower ranking for me.

Nevertheless, a great BB arc! Early jury dramatic boot in BB12, comes back to dominate comps and win the very next year. I would have obviously loved to have seen her and Elissa play as siblings in BB22 like Rachel seemed desperate to happen. I love her love for the game and would like to see her play again in the future! But first let's cast her daughter and Nicole's future child for a rivalry.

QueenKalie

bigbro13_cast_rachelreilly.jpg

Rachel Reilly is one of my least favorite Big Brother Houseguests. So the only real shocker here is that I ranked her 19th and not 20th. Rachel is super obnoxious and I can’t get over the fact that she is one of the most popular Big Brother players ever. Rachel was on way too many seasons of Big Brother to keep track of so I am not gonna even bother to try and recap her Big Brother history. I will leave that for everyone else here. I will say that Rachel unjustly robbed Porsche of the win on Big Brother 13 so this ranking should help prevent her from getting another unjustified win. 

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (6 Posted)

Awww Rachie Rach ❤️ She was obvs in my Top 10 and love her to death, she's unbelievably crazy and annoying, but somehow I love her. It is probably why I love the Real Housewives of NYC (Rach would totally be so amaze on one of those shows) I long to see her again on reality tv and hope we see her on a future all stars season whether it's TAR or BB or anything!

So the Top 5 includes three of my Top 4 and two of my Bottom 7 :shiftywave: I was doing much better at the beginning of this Top 10 :rofl:these results are very polarizing for me.

5. Jason Guy

W0ICNKY.png

7.3/20

@Steven_ - 2/20

@*Lily - 4/20

@*Amanda - 4/20

@Solaris - 5/20

@1234567890 - 6/20

@QueenKalie - 10/20

@*Diana - 11/20

@*Chris - 11/20

Public - 13/20

Steven

pgjK3wZ.gif

Jason Guy finally made it to the endgame! He was robbed twice in the first Big Brother rankdown and the CBS RTV rankdown, especially after getting so close to the end both times. But I was determined to help get Jason to the end this time. I made some late-game deals just in case anyone was considering cutting him again. Thankfully Jason is here in the Top 20, and here he is in my Top 2 of this Top 20. I really like Jason, and he remains arguably the most genuine and nicest guy to ever play the game of Big Brother. Not only was he nice to people, but he played a winning game. He managed to play a cutthroat game while still being a truly kind individual. Finding someone as genuinely super nice as Jason while also being a smart strategist is rare in Big Brother, which makes Jason one of the best Houseguests to be cast on the show.

Jason entered the house as the good Christian boy that no one saw as a strategic threat. However, he and Danielle formed a secret alliance together that went unnoticed by the other Houseguests. They would sit together pretending to play cards while they were really comparing notes and planning ahead for the future weeks. The alliance between Jason and Danielle was a lot of fun to watch, and it remains my favorite two-person alliance in the history of the show. They were both completely loyal to the other while still playing the game to win for themselves. They would collect information from opposite sides of the house and share with each other what they found out. Jason and Danielle were a formidable duo while also having a great friendship. I'm glad that the two of them still remain good friends today.

Jason was underestimated early on, but he proved to be a savvy game player. He was so likable and easily built trust with everyone in the house. He wasn't really questioned by anyone until the Eric vote, but Jason still managed to avoid being targeted. In addition, Jason wasn't afraid to make his own decisions that benefited his game. Danielle was adamant that Roddy needed to go, but Jason chose to keep Roddy safe when he won the HoH competition. He admitted that it could've been a mistake as Roddy was a threat, but he wanted to stay true to his word and keep Roddy safe. Taking out Gerry was the "safe" move, but it didn't end up backfiring on him. But one of Jason's biggest moves in the game was casting the tie-breaking vote to evict Marcellus. And this was a brutal move too since Marcellus could've saved himself with the Power of Veto, but he chose not to. The moment Jason says, "As harsh and as terrible as it is, you should've used the Veto. I'm sorry, but I vote to evict you, Marcellus," is one of the most memorable Big Brother moments. Jason made it all the way to the final 3 with Danielle, and the pair of them managed to avoid the block all season long (the only ones to do so that season too). What should've been a perfect ending to their story with them both sitting in the Final 2 together was unfortunately thwarted when Lisa won the final HoH competition. Realizing Jason was the bigger threat, she chose to evict him in third place. If there was any mistake Jason made in the game, then it was evicting Amy instead of Lisa. Amy and Danielle both would've taken Jason to the Final 2, and he would've won against them both. It's a shame the way it ended up playing out.

Overall, Jason is a very likable guy who played an impressive Big Brother game. I don't often see him listed by many Big Brother fans as one of the best to ever play, so he's kind of underrated nowadays. It may be because he only played once in a season so long ago, as well as being overshadowed by his ally Danielle. Nonetheless, Jason is one of the best to play the game. He and Danielle had control of the game, and they both managed to make it all the way to the final 3 without ever being nominated (a rare accomplishment in Big Brother). Jason was an all-around superb Big Brother player, as well as being a genuinely good, kindhearted person. He definitely deserves a spot here in the Top 20, and I hope he gets a high ranking too.

Lily

Coming in at #4 with my highest male ranking is Jason Guy! Jason truly is one of the nicest people to play the game, and on top of that he's a great player too. His friendliness in the game is not an act, it's really just how he seems to be - always upbeat and likeable, so much so that the other houseguests truly cannot believe he would even be strategizing. But beneath all this, he has the famous secret alliance with Danielle. The pair feed each other information from what they hear, becoming the closest of friends to the complete unawareness of the rest of the house. I feel like Jason is just someone you cannot dislike and I would have been happy to see him go to the end with Danielle and win just because it would have been a great ending with those two dominating throughout!

I've loved seeing Jason back in the BB community especially this past year podcasting with Danielle, there is still a clear enthusiasm and love for the game and he's of course now a natural in the hosting seat. An excellent houseguest.

Amanda

tumblr_inline_p7uqhloq7r1szctnw_250.gif

After being cut just shy of the final ranking in both the first Big Brother Rankdown and the CBS RTV Rankdown, Jason Guy rightfully gets his spot in the Top 20 this time around. I'm so glad Steven and I were able to pull this off, as Jason is truly one of the greatest houseguests regardless of gender.

Him and Danielle are such an iconic duo and friendship that easily dominated season 3. They played a masterful game together, so it's still sad that we didn't get to see them sit in the Final 2 together like they should have. However, he righteously voted for the Queen as a member of the jury and prevented it from being a unanimous vote for the winner, so obviously we stan. He also contributed to the ICONIC Marcellas eviction by being the one to cast the tiebreaker vote for Marcellas to leave. UGH that whole moment from Marcellas not using the veto to Jason casting the tiebreaker vote to Marcellas' reaction and Julie's reaction during their interview is just amazing to watch and one of the many reasons that season 3 is just the best.

He's also just such a likable person. He's someone I really wish we'd get to see play again, so I'm sad that he never has. But he's still an amazing houseguest and showed that all season long. I'm ranking him in my Top 4 because I fear that he'll be tanked for being a guy. I hope he gets a good ranking.

Solaris

I am so happy Jason was able to get to the final round.  He is my favourite males to ever participate in the American Big Brother. I am ranking him a couple spots higher then I normally would, as I would love a guy to crack the Top 5. Jason was part of the Danielle and Jason dynamic duo.  Most people know what a fan of him I am.  He played a virtually perfect game, until he sent Amy home instead of Lisa.  He was never nominated until the Final 3, something only a handful of big brother players can say.  What can I say, iconic love him and his partnership with Danielle.

Victoria

I am pretty sure I was the person who cut Jason Guy in the last Big Brother rankdown so I am making it up to him by ranking him high this season. This is also because of a deal with @Steven_ and I owe to @*Amanda because she agreed not to make Drew Daniel her final cut. Jason Guy was a houseguest on Big Brother 3. He is pretty well-liked by everyone on this forum and he was like by everyone in the house as well. AND OMG IS HE A SEXY CHRISTIAN. :muwahaha: LORD FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED. THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO BB3 JASON. WHEW, THAT'S A MAN. :wub: Jason does suffer a bit from me not seeing his season in real time, but like I have mentioned I have went back and watched all the seasons prior to Big Brother 7: All-Stars airing because at the time all I had watched was Big Brother 6. I have never watched nor do I ever want to watch the original Big Brother. I have watched some episodes but it's just too long. Anyway, I am getting off-track. Back to Jason. Jason formed a game-long alliance with Danielle Reyes early on which allowed them to control the game and make it to the final three together. However, after his number 2 ally, Lisa Donahue, won the Final Head of Household competition, Jason and Danielle found themselves together on the block. Lisa casted the sole vote to evict Jason, which made him the 10th and final member of the jury. He placed third that season. He won HOH twice, was nominated once and won the POV once. He is famously known for telling Marcellas that he should have used the veto after voting to evict him. :dead: Apparently, he was asked to do Big Brother 7: All-Stars but declined as his broadcasting career began to take off. Jason still maintains his friendship with Danielle Reyes to this day and they even announced a podcast called The Secret Alliance which covered Big Brother 22: All-Stars. I watched it and it was entertaining. It's great to see Jason and Danielle remain such good friends after the show. Did I mention that Jason is sexy Christian? :muwahaha:

QueenKalie

big-brother-all-stars-dream-cast-jason-g

I made a deal to rank him here so here he is.

Diana

This is because he is awesome and I think if a guy can win, it will be him! This is also for the other half of DiManda who I know rooted for him and supported him so I am going to place him here for her

Chris

An incredibly smart player, Jason Guy was able to essentially be the de facto leader of Big Brother 3 alongside Danielle Reyes – while I prefer Danielle to him, I absolutely love Jason & I am glad to see that the majority of the board agrees.  And again, I expect Steven to give us an excellent write-up on Jason & why he’s worthy of a win in this rankdown so I won’t go over 100 words; As well, I was unsure where to rank him but due to a deal with Steven, Jason finds himself in this spot.

Alex

Ugh, I do not represent the public who did Jason dirty! Jason is my second favorite guy in BB history so I'm trilled to see him as the highest rank guy and to see him make the top five here. Jason represents who I would always like to be if I ever played the game. Jason has a big heart and is extremely empathetic and emotional. However, it is a game and Jason was never afraid to make the moves necessary to win the game. He played equally with his heart and his head. He formed strong bonds in the game and kept around the people who he got along with, but when they became too threatening he cut their throats. Jason's partnership and friendship with Danielle is iconic and easily my favorite duo in BB history. I adored watching the two of them play the game together and become friends and I love that they're still friends to this day. Anyways, Jason is an angel and pretty much the ideal male BB houseguest (who's obviously not gonna get involved in drama lol)

PandorasBox

Jason at 9. Jason is such an interesting houseguest who should have been a lock for bb22 but the people who produce this show are all pieces of sh*t. I won’t talk that much about Jason, but having to reconcile his nice, angelic demeanor with having to play a ruthless, strategic game with Danielle was fascinating. Him casting the tie breaker vote to evict Marcellus was real human drama, as was his wrestling with the decision of whether or not to take out Roddy. Check out his podcast with Danielle its EPIC and they get good guests (Godmy bb3 shows up). ANYWAY Jason is also great in his relationships with Danielle, Amy, Chiara, Roddy, and even the rest of the house.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (5 Posted)