Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Keesha! :wub: 

Glad to see her at #9 as I do love her and she certainly is one of my favorites of Season 10! My 2nd favorite behind Dan of that season, to be exact. It’s a shame we didn’t get to see much of her on BB22 but her legacy on BB10 will always be cherished an remembered. ❤️

Keesha always intrigues me in this game, because she always manages to rank high and well in the finals of the games, even though she never has super high rankings from the rankers (except Steven’s #5). But she also benefits from having no rankings lower than #14, so that probably why she ranks so well. I think i ranked her at #8 on my list?

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Janelle: I hate Nicole Franzel and didn’t even know she invited me to her wedding.

The fans:

yes I willingly posted a 5H video, let’s move on and not talk about it

:wub:  @ this post.  

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

I largely ignore BB Twitter because it’s Twitter and it’s known for being toxic, so. :dead: 

Samee. But I don't look at BB fans Twitter thoughtst at all so this is easy for me to ignore. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Also. :dead: at Alex being worried about Janelle pulling a Neda when it ended up being Dani who did.

OMGG I never thought of this but she did. :dead: 

8. Will Kirby

1*vL9EHpQViI7KkY728OMH6A.jpeg

9.8/20

Public - 4/20

@*Amanda - 8/20

@*Diana - 8/20

@1234567890 - 9/20

@*Lily - 9/20

@*Chris - 12/20

@Steven_ - 12/20

@QueenKalie - 12/20

@Solaris - 14/20

Alex

All these years later and this king is still my second favorite houseguest of all time. And possibly my favorite male reality star of all time (from the CBS trifecta). Dr. Will is the dream houseguest. He is just a world class troll who somehow also plays a masterful game. I am obsessed with him on BB2. He's kinda of an immature hot mess the entire time. The way he gets under Nicole's skin so easily is just hilarious. He literally just says whatever pops into his head and does whatever the f*ck he feels like doing. But he played all them fools in that house and stabbed each and everyone one of them in the front. Dr. Will set the blueprint for the game and because of that he will forever be the GOAT. Sorry Dan stans, Derrick stans, and Cody stans. That title will not be taken away from Will. On All-Stars, despite being attached at the hip to Boogie, I still stanned the shit out of him. And if that doesn't prove that Will's an amazing character I don't know what will (despite having to put up with Boogie, he also kept Danielle and Janelle around as long as possible so I suppose that helps things).

PandorasBox

Will is at 7. Love Will in bb2, but in bb7 his schtick with B**gie got old really fast.

JC

KING

Amanda

1*X5tWR2rmk12df2F55TSHvQ.gif

The legendary Dr. Will. The single greatest houseguest ever when it comes to strategy. There's a reason they keep inviting him back to run those jury round tables in the finale every year. Will invented the way to play Big Brother. Or at least, how it was played in the Pre-BB16 seasons. He purposely threw comps and agreed to be nominated. He never wanted the power to do anything and would rather have everyone else get the blood on their hands. This strategy payed off in spades. After losing his alliance members fairly early on, he managed to get all the way to the finale and then win. Will's season 2 game is amazing and shows that boringly running a massive house alliance isn't necessary to win the show.

He returned for all-stars and essentially played the exact same game, only this time he and Boogie strung along their showmance partners Janelle and Erika and got them to do all the dirty work. He purposely kept Janelle around because he knew that she would always be a much bigger target than him. He told everyone "I hate you all" at a veto meeting and still managed to survive the following eviction. Will's strategy likely would've earned him a second win if Janelle and Erika didn't compare notes in the 11th hour and realize they were being played. It's quite impressive that he finished 4th in all-stars after winning season 2. He somehow managed to convince the houseguest that there were bigger threats than him week after week and it worked perfectly. Well, almost. Will is one of the greatest houseguests ever. Placing him at #8 is hard for me to do, but he's up against so many of my favorites that he ends up here.

Diana

He desves a great write up but I am so tired and want to sleep, Will is big brother just if not more than Janelle is. I am ranking him #8 which admittedly is a little low for a legend like Will but I like loved all the rest of the 7 too and Kaysar is underrated so I gave him a little push.

Victoria

cbfbc7623bc0855b8c8bba9907097a48957bd8ef

The king and mastermind of Big Brother, Will Kirby. He is the greatest player to ever play the game. Sorry Dan and Derrick. You don't compare to the king. Dan comes close but no cigar.  I didn't watch Will Kirby's season live but I did re-watch years ago and after watching Big Brother 6 to get caught up before Big Brother 7: All-Stars. He is my favorite male contestant and in my top 5 of all-time. That is pretty impressive considering I didn't watch his original season when it aired. Will Kirby originally competed on Big Brother 2 and it was a different game back then. There was no POV back then so it was imo a harder game to maneuver. Will made friends with no one except Mike, Krista and Shannon. He was a jerk and a douche to most and it was so fascinating watching him make it further and further. His little rivalry with Hardy was funny even though I liked Hardy. Who knows if Will would have been my initial favorite if I watched it in real time. Will's strategy of making everyone hate and making them think taking him was a sure way to win against him. It was genius and it being only the second season he was the first to implement that strategy. Will won no HOH ever because he didn't want to and was only the block 4 times and was not voted out because why vote out the person everyone hates. Will was on the season when 9/11 happened which was sad. Will and Mike made Chilltown which would go on to become legendary. Do we count Krista and Shannon as members of Chillown? In the end Nicole won the final HOH and chose to take Will to the end thus eliminating Monica. IT'S AWN. Will and Nicole were able to nullify a vote and Nicole chose to throw out Shannon's vote which was correct and Will chose to throw out Bunky's vote which was correct too. Will won in a 5-2 vote with only Sheryl and Hardy voting for Nicole to win.  Will played a masterful game and is a legend for a reason. HE WAS ALSO FINE AS WELL. DAMN. HALF-MAN, HALF AMAZING, INDEED!! YUM! YUM! Dr. Will Kirby returned to Big Brother on Big Brother: All-Stars aka BB7. He was not voted through but was chosen by the producers along won Boogie to take part in the All-Star edition. We all know the only reason Boogie was chosen was because Will willed it. Boogie was not All-Star material. Will, on the other hand had the distinction of being the only winner to be cast. Will and Mike played the same game as their original season as they didn't really align with anyone early and wanted to be disliked. ESPECIALLY WILL WITH HIS "I HATE YOU ALL" SPEECH. Will was first nominated by James during week 3 against Jase but no one voted against him. I think Chilltown and the Sovereign 6 were against each other but who wasn't? Everyone wanted the Sovs out. Janelle won HOH the week after and was pressured into nominating both Will and Boogie but only nominated Will. This caused a rift between James and the other Sovs. The first week one of the Sovs didn't with HOH was the week one of them went home but it was also the start of Will wanting to utilize Janelle and use her as a shield because everyone wanted her out. It worked to Will's advantage and it started off a showmance between Will and Janelle. A term Will actually coined. Will would go on to not win a single competition and rely on Janelle's victories along with his side alliance with Danielle and James and also Erika who had a showmance with Mike as well. His ride or die was Mike and there was no changing that. Looking back, it looks like Will was doing everything to further Boogie who just rode his coattails. Janelle and Will's showance was strong and I actually think Janelle caught feelings for him. I used to swoon at their showmance and when she would call him Dr. Delicious. Will played everyone though whose name isn't Mike. Will and Mike had Operation Showmance going strong and along the way betrayed James, Howie and Danielle to send them packing. It's funny that everyone thought they were a member of Chilltown. LOL. Legion of Doom was the alliance name for Will, Boogie, James and Danielle. It looks like Will won go on the final 2 again but Erka and Janelle came together and in a brilliant move by Erika convinced Janelle that Will (along with Mike) was a snake and playing the both of them. Janelle being hurt voted him out in 4th place. Will went out with class and sucked because the final 2 should have been Will and Janelle  but we didn't get any of them. Instead we got Boogie and Furniture. Will being a member of the jury now campaigned for Boogie to win the game and Will being Will persuaded them to vote his way. Boogie won in a 6-1 vote in large part to Will. Will is a legendary Big Brother player and his placements of 1st and 4th are super impressive. Will would return to the Jury Roundtable discussion from Big Brother 15 onward. Will is the PUPPER MASTER and the best male player to play the game and the best player to play the game period. He never won a single competition. He was charming and handsome. His phone calls with Boogie were hilarious. I will always love the showmance between Janelle and Will even if Janelle looked like Boo Boo The Fool at times because of it. But if you'te going to get played why not get played from the best? Will Kirby is half-man, half amazing. I'm so glad he made it to the finals since he didn't get into the Big Brother rankdown. I'm sure he will be tanked by some but I hope he at least isn't one of the first five revealed. Will is the master of the game and his spot is beyond worthy. Will made a guest appearance on Big Brother 22: All-Stars as he moved into the next-door neighbor's house to host Neighbor's Week for the All-Stars tempting them with power and prizes. The twist was well a FLOP. :dead: Despite being recognized as the best Big Brother player in history, Dr. Will has never won a single competition. This is of course apart of his strategy. Will is the first winner to return to the game after his win. Will it the man, the myth, the legend. He is objectively the best player to play the game imo. Will and Mike did have a falling out because Will didn't want to do The Amazing Race with Boogie. Boogie threatened to kill Will and him family. Yikes. I think we can say Chilltown is officially dead, but Will will always remain superior. ❤️

Lily

I'm ranking one of the all-time greats of BB, Will Kirby, in my #9! I love Will on BB2, I wish I had watched the season not knowing how things panned out because every time it seems Chilltown are at the bottom of the pack, and losing Shannon and Boogie early on, he manages to pull it out the bag and survive on the nomination chair many a time. He's also just a super charismatic player and seeing that over the season is thoroughly entertaining - a brilliant first winner for the new format of the game.

For Will to come back in BB7 and make it as far as he did is a great testament to who he is as a player. With Lisa not making the final vote he is the only winner there, and he makes it all the way to top four. His two runs in the game obviously cement him as a legend of the game and glad to see him in the endgame.

Chris

d57xwhh-61f8733e-d5a3-4b85-ac7e-8473d7a9

With two appearances in the Big Brother house, I don’t think there’s any denying that Dr. Will is one of the best of the best to ever played Big Brother – he’s easily one of my all-time favourite winner in Big Brother history, and easily one of my favourite male houseguests which is not that hard to be considering many of them tend to be trash. And there's some houseguests that tried to replicate his game play which is a form of confidence, but no one is ever able to do it like Dr. Will did it & that's why he is one of the best. 

And while I find him to be one of the best Big Brother player, my love for Dr. Will kind of faded over the years as I found myself more attached to other houseguests and he kind of lost his spot near the top for me; This is essentially why he is not higher than where I ranked. But even with that, he remains one of my favourite houseguest as well as one of the most beloved Big Brother contestant ever & I think it speaks volume that he was able to make it this far without being untouched if I recall correctly. 

Steven

1*X5tWR2rmk12df2F55TSHvQ.gif

Dr. Will remains one of the most popular Big Brother players ever and is regarded by many as the best to ever play the game. He proved how great he was when the audience first met him during Big Brother 2. Dr. Will doesn't have to overthink or overplay to succeed. He's very intelligent and very charming, and these attributes proved to be a formidable combination. Dr. Will managed to persuade and manipulate houseguests to do his bidding, and he’s the first true mastermind of Big Brother. His unapologetically devious gameplay inspired many Big Brother players for years to come. In addition, Dr. Will was no gamebot. He’s very witty, and his Diary Room confessionals were quite funny. He was entertaining to watch both of his seasons, and the way he had a control on the game was no easy feat (especially in an All-Star season). Fans still debate who is the best Big Brother player of all time between Dan and Dr. Will. While I like Dan better, there's no denying that Dr. Will will always remain a Big Brother legend.

QueenKalie

VzbM9G.gif

OG mastermind

Solaris

If this were a decade ago, Will would be a fair amount higher on my list.  I have just received many other favorites between now and then.  He is a winner, and one of the greatest players to ever play Big Brother.  He shares the same placements as Jordan. I love his flirtmance with Janelle in All-Stars!

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (8 Posted)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Cute little fact, we still have three pairs from their original seasons left in the game (though Britney and Rachel are hardly you classic BB duo :haha:)

2e13qjc78hxx.jpg

janelle_and_kaysar.jpg

50c9c083d9174763fe9376ed057236af.jpg

Danielle & Jason. ❤️ Janelle & Kaysar. ❤️ 

I'm shook you were able to find a pic of Britney and Rachel together. :dead: 

Yayy very pleased for King Will coming in at #8! Although at the same time, I am bummed he's not the highest ranked guy as I was hoping he would be. I don't mind Jason taking that honor. Love Kaysar too, but I'd be a bit disappointed there - butt it could be a lot worse so i won't complain. :haha: But yeah everyone said why Will is so amazing of a player, and his gameplay was so fun and fascinating to watch on both seasons.

Wow fascinating to learn that Will is Alex's 2nd all-time favorite. :omg: 

Updated Rankings!

Still a strong showing by Amanda followed by Solaris & Steven.   

AMANDA

07. Jun Song

08. Will Kirby

09. Keesha Smith

11. Kaela Grant

12. Monica Bailey

13. Nikki Grahame

14. Jordan Lloyd

15. Daniele Briones

16. Haleigh Broucher

17.  Drew Daniel

18. John McGuire

19. Shelby Stockton

20. Amanda Zuckerman

CHRIS

01. Kaela Grant

07. Jun Song

09. Haleigh Broucher

10. Keesha Smith

12. Will Kirby

13. John McGuire

14. Monica Bailey

15. Daniele Briones

16. Drew Daniel

17. Nikki Grahame

18. Shelby Stockton

19. Jordan Lloyd

20. Amanda Zuckerman

DIANA

02. Jordan Lloyd

04. Daniele Briones

08. Will Kirby

10. Keesha Smith

12. Kaela Grant

13. Monica Bailey

14. Jun Song

15. Nikki Grahame

16. Shelby Stockton

17. Haleigh Broucher

18. Drew Daniel

19. John McGuire

20. Amanda Zuckerman

LILY

03. Jun Song

05. Monica Bailey

07. Haleigh Broucher

09. Will Kirby

11. Nikki Grahame

12. Keesha Smith

14. Shelby Stockton

15. John McGuire

16. Kaela Grant

17. Daniele Briones

18. Drew Daniel

19. Jordan Lloyd

20. Amanda Zuckerman

SOLARIS

04. Jun Song

09. Nikki Grahame

10. Shelby Stockton

11. Kaela Grant

12. Drew Daniel

13. Keesha Smith

14. Will Kirby

15. John McGuire

16. Amanda Zuckerman

17. Monica Bailey

18. Haleigh Broucher

19. Daniele Briones

20. Jordan Lloyd

STEVEN

01. John McGuire

05. Keesha Smith

10. Haleigh Broucher

11. Kaela Grant

12. Will Kirby

13. Monica Bailey

14. Jordan Lloyd

15. Nikki Grahame

16. Daniele Briones

17. Jun Song

18. Drew Daniel

19. Shelby Stockton

20. Amanda Zuckerman

QK

01. Haleigh Broucher

02. Shelby Stockton

05. Nikki Grahame

06. Jordan Lloyd

08. Daniele Briones

09. Kaela Grant

12. Will Kirby

14. John McGuire

15. Monica Bailey

16. Drew Daniel

17. Amanda Zuckerman

18. Jun Song

VICTORIA

02. Jordan Lloyd

03. Haleigh Broucher

04. John McGuire

08. Monica Bailey

09. Will Kirby

10. Kaela Grant

12. Drew Daniel

14. Keesha Smith

15. Daniele Briones

16. Nikki Grahame

17. Jun Song

18. Shelby Stockton

20. Amanda Zuckerman

PUBLIC

04. Will Kirby

06. Jun Song

08. Keesha Smith

10. Jordan Lloyd

11. Monica Bailey

12. Kaela Grant

14. Haleigh Broucher

15. Shelby Stockton

16. Nikki Grahame

17.  Daniele Briones

18. Drew Daniel

19. John McGuire

20. Amanda Zuckerman

7. Kaysar Ridha

SyIKuE7.jpg

8.2/20

@Steven_ - 4/20

@1234567890 - 7/20

@*Diana - 7/20

@*Lily - 8/20

@*Chris - 8/20

@Solaris - 8/20

Public - 9/20

@*Amanda - 10/20

@QueenKalie - 13/20

Steven

4f17aa975d36c9321c30a7b4f81dfdf9d9b85e11

What up, Kaysar! I was unsure if Kaysar would manage to make it to the endgame here, but I'm very happy to see him included. Although I didn't watch his first two seasons live, I liked what I saw when I went back and watched. He was a reserved guy who was worried about fitting in, but he ended up forming the Sovereign Six alliance and he was loyal to his allies. He was strategic too, and he figured out the secret pairs in the house. He played his HoH week great as he did what was best for his game, refusing to do what the house wanted. His "No. I sealed your partner's fate" moment remains one of the most memorable of the game. Kaysar was unfortunately evicted twice in Big Brother 6, but he returned the following year for the first Big Brother: All-Star season. He aligned himself with his Sovereign Six allies Janelle, James, and Howie again, and they managed to be in control for the first few weeks. Sadly, Danielle backdoored him when she won the Week 5 HoH. Kaysar seems like such a standup guy, and I'm certain I would've rooted for him and Janelle if I was a Big Brother fan back then. But I did get the chance to root for Kaysar live when he did get invited back for a third time. I didn't expect to see Kaysar play Big Brother again, but he was a welcome addition to the recent Big Brother: All-Stars cast. Unfortunately, Kaysar and Janelle didn't manage to get their footing in the game. They were quickly ostracized by the Committee alliance, and they weren't able to win an HoH to try to change their fate. However, it was great getting to see Kaysar foil Cody's initial nomination plan when he won the Safety Suite competition, saving himself and Janelle from possible eviction for the week. But we all know what happened afterwards, but at least we got to see Kaysar call out the Houseguests' lame game play in his eviction speech. Even though Kaysar has been evicted before jury each time he played, he remains a fan favorite Houseguest. He's intelligent and reserved, and I like his methodical approach to the game. He isn't a boring gamebot though, and the friendship he has with Janelle is endearing. Despite their early exit from the game in the recent Big Brother: All-Stars, it was great to see the two friends reunited and playing the game together after several years since the first Big Brother: All-Stars season. Jaysar remains one of the best friendships to ever form in the Big Brother house, and it's a shame they didn't make it much further. Kaysar is one of the most likable Houseguests, and I hope to see him get a high overall ranking out of this Top 20.

Victoria

f50f97ec9f53008c2963593ba800b1b8de46cd03

I am so glad Kaysar decided to comeback for Big Brother 22: All-Stars which resulted in a resurgence of his popularity. Let's get the bad stuff out of the way. Yes, Kaysar has played three times and has never made the jury phase of the game. The fact that he is so impactful despite the fact just shows how beloved he really he. He is one of only two houseguests along with Janelle Pierzina to compete in both Big Brother: All-Stars. :wub:  Kaysar Ridha was a houseguest on Big Brother 6, Big Brother 7: All-Stars and Big Brother 22: All-Stars. Kaysar's first apperance was on Big Brother 6 where he entered with his secret partner, Michael Donnellan. Everyone had a secret partner that season and everyone thought they were the only ones with a secret partner. Kaysar was the first to figure out that twist. Kaysar is best known for his frienship with Janelle and forming The Soverign Six alliance with Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, Sarah, James and Rachel. This happened after both Kaysar's and Janelle's partners were evicted. Kaysar got rid of the leader of The Nerd Herd, Eric when he rigged it for James to win the POV and he uttered those magical words to Maggie: "I sealed your partners fate." CHILLS. :wub: Kaysar was evicted during Week 4 by Maggie when he was nominated alongside James. Sarah won the POV saved James and Janelle was the replacement nominee. Kaysar was evicted in a 7-1 vote, but after a fan vote he retuerned to the game after Sarah's eviction. This lead the best HOH ever, The Pressure Cooker. Kaysar, ultimately gave up his HOH to Jennifer during the competition after striking a deal. He was betrayed after Janelle and Rachel were nominated. Rachel won the POV and Kaysar was the replacement nominee. Kaysar was evicted for second time in a 7-0 vote. Kaysar won HOH once and was nominated 3 times. He placed 10 place overall that season. Kaysar returned for Big Brother 7: All-Stars and was voted through by America. He was joined by Janelle, James and Howie from his season. The Sovereign Six alliance dominated for the first four weeks, but when Danielle Reyes won HoH in Week 5, Janelle became the target. Janelle won the Power of Veto and used it on herself which made Kaysar was made the replacement nominee, and evicted in a 5 to 1 vote against James. He placed 10th place overall again. This time he only won HOH once and was only nominated once. He was always once placement away from making the jury but just couldn't do it. Kaysar made his long awaited return for Big Brother 22: All-Stars. He would be playing for a third time, 14 years later. He reunited with Janelle and retained their close friendship. Kaysar and Janelle were seen as the popular old school players and their reputation followed them and it caused the other houseguests to isolate themselves from them. During Week 1, Cody won HOH and planned to nominated Jaysar (Janelle and Kaysar) but due The Safety Suite Competition, Kaysar won and ensured his safetly along with Janelle's. Kaysar and Janelle survived Week 2 because Memphis won HOH and didn't see the point in nominating two people who wouldn't come after him. During Week 3 though, Kaysar lost his ally, Janelle and for the first time was alone in the game without her. 😮 Ty;er won HOH, nominated Jaysar and Cody won the POV sealing their fate. Kaysar survived the vote against Janelle in a 9-2 vote. Kaysar was all alone and tried to rally the troops but no one would listen. Janelle and Kaysar tried to warn everyone what would happen but it seemed everyone was too scared to make a move. He almost won HOH during Week 4, but barely lost out to Enzo. Enzo wanting to go with house took the easy way out and nominated Kaysar and Kevin. Kevin won the POV and was replaced by Christmas who volunteered to go up as a pawn. After Kaysar made a memorable eviction speech by calling out Cody, Dani and Nicole F. about their three-way;  Kaysar was evicted by a unanimous 10-0 vote. He placed 13th and missed the jury phase of the game for the third consecutive time. He didn't win any competitions this time only the Safety Suite Competition and was nominated twice before being evicted. Kaysar holds the record for the most number of eviction votes received in a single season with 14. He also holds the record for the most votes cast against any player with 19. LEGENDARY. :dead: Kaysar played all his seasons with Janelle and this season rekindled their frienship which I am happy for. He was one of the few rootable people this season along with Janelle, Da'Vonne, Bay and Ian? David, maybe? Ironically. :dead: Kaysar is a legend and will be forever more loved than you, Cody! WHAT UP KAYSAR?! KING KAYSAR, THAT IS. 👑

Diana

I love him! He is a icon and he and Janelle single handily made this last season watchable. I stopped watching after their robbery. He is a king and I am so glad he made it as far as he did in this rankdown. Me ranking him # 7 really has to do with me enjoying 1-6 more and being team girl. It should not shock anyone.

Lily

In at #8 comes King Kaysar! Kaysar is a gem and I enjoy seeing him play whenever he does. It is of course, a real shame that in all three of his plays, he hasn't made it to the jury stage, but it says a lot about him as a player that each time he leaves a mark on the game. I loved Kaysar on BB6 and made him one of my all-time favorite pre-jurors. He loses his partner Michael early on, becomes determined to work out the other pairs in the game and forms the Sovereign Six alliance. The shifting power dynamics in the game makes him a target early on, but he wins over the fans to come back. Of course, this leads to the disappointing result of the Pressure Cooker HOH, which makes for a great week but an unfortunate ending. Kaysar comes back for BB7, being a part of the dominant alliance early on, but once again falling just short of the jury stage.

It was super exciting to get to see Kaysar come back all these years later for BB22 and rekindle his relationship with Janelle. They are truly an iconic duo in the game which once again says a lot because of how little time they really spend with each other in each season. It was very frustrating to see him fall so short of the HoH win just after Janelle's eviction and then his own demise after that, but still so great that we got to see him again. Truly a class act and I'm happy he made it here.

Chris

YlGQy0l.gif pND1nxG.gif r4YWueh.gif

Kaysar is one of the best player to ever miss the Jury, not once but three times. And this is not because his game play is terrible but because he's truly a threat in the game - you cannot help but to love Kaysar, and this is why he is one of the fanbase favourite houseguest ever (side note: I am sure some of the Committee members would disagree but no one really like them so their opinion means nothing).

Solaris

One of my favorite male houseguests of all time, and unfortunately leaves before his time every single time he competes.  A four time prejuror?  Shitty.  Kaysar is a class act and has participated in Big Brother 6, 7 and 22.  @ All-Stars, was the contestant voted back in Season 6, Creator of the Sovereign 6?  Others could never.  More so then that, him and his friendship with Janelle all these years is one of the best part of this series.  Anyway that will be the last time we see him play, but it would have been nice seeing him play with no big pre-game alliance against him this last time.  Derrick ruins everything.

Alex

Truly one of the worst players to ever play the game :dead:. I tried to chalk his first three (❗) evictions up to bad luck, but unfortunately there's no easy way to put it, Kaysar's just terrible at the game of Big Brother :dead:. Do I care? No one bit :wub:. Kaysar is an icon and a legend. I just love how he approaches this game from an us vs. them mentality. The reason why Big Brother is so boring now is because everyone just kisses up to the power and is too afraid to cause a power shift. That's not how Kaysar plays. He THIRSTS for a war. In Big Brother 6, he turned the house upside down and drew a line in the sand between the Sovs and the Friendship. It caused him to get evicted twice before the jury, but it also gave us one of the best seasons ever. In Big Brother 7, he tried to course correct and instead align the Sovs with Chilltown to go after the "floaters". Unfortunately for him, that didn't work either lol so when BB22 rolled around and he amazingly came back for a third time, there was no holding back for Kaysar. He worked his ass off to wake the people on the bottom up that they had to go to war. Unfortunately, he could never quite get the numbers (and all the HOH's were dominated by The Committee so it never really mattered anyway what Kaysar did). Still, Kaysar makes the game so fun and I love him for it. And of course, "No, I sealed your partner's fate" is one of the most iconic lines ever, gives me goosebumps every time.

PandorasBox

Kaysar is at 14. I like Kaysar. He’s fun, he’s ballsy, he makes things interesting. He gave us such a great arc in bb6 (even if his James hate later on was stupid), and he was trying to save bb22 when he was there (sadly he was unsuccessful). He sucked in bb7 but so did most of the cast tbh.

JC

OG

Amanda

f50f97ec9f53008c2963593ba800b1b8de46cd03

King Kaysar! Even though he's played 3 times and never made the jury any of those times, he's still a Big Brother legend. We're first introduced to him in season 6. Somehow, he gets dragged into one of the most intense fights in the show's history. Cappy and Michael get into an argument, which results in Ivette and Kaysar also getting into an argument. And then production has to get on the intercom and separate them all. After Michael's eviction, he created the iconic Soverign Six alliance and then proceeded to plot Cappy's demise. He nominates Maggie and James, gets the rest of the Sovs in on the veto comp, proceeds to throw it to James and then reveals to Maggie what his true intentions for the week are with "I sealed your partner's fate". Truly one of the greatest lines in Big Brother history. And it all ends gloriously with the obnoxious Cappy being evicted. Sadly, Maggie wins the next HOH and returns the favor right back to him. But that is not the last we see of Kaysar this season, as he gets voted back in by America with 82% of the vote or something like that. And then he lasts nearly 14 hours in the iconic Pressure Cooker endurance comp only to make a deal for his safety with Jennifer and hands her the win. Naturally, Jennifer goes back on this and ruthlessly backdoors him from the game. A tragic ending for one of the houseguests we were all rooting for that season.

Luckily, he returned for all-stars the following year, being voted in by America. He and the rest of season 6 ran the show for the first 4 weeks, with one of them winning the HOH comp each one of the weeks. Sadly, the second someone outside the Season 6 alliance won HOH, he and Janelle found themselves on the block together and he was the choice for eviction once Janelle won the veto. It was fun to see Kaysar back this season.

He returned for a third time in all-stars 2, where he and Janelle were reunited. And their reunion and friendship is forever my favorite part of the season. He saw that Cody was lying through his teeth in week one and smartly went for the safety suite, using it to keep both Janelle and himself safe for the week. Sadly, he remained a target for the duration of the season because he was not in on the mass house alliance. But before he went out the door, he went down swinging by dragging all of the houseguests for their horrible gameplay. Kaysar putting them all on blast for sucking at the game is truly an iconic moment. So yeah, Kaysar is one of my favorites and I'm very glad that he's in the Top 20 this time around.

QueenKalie

tenor.gif

What up Kaysar! 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (7 Posted)