Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Just now, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

—Me when people say B*ston R*b is the greatest Survivor player of all time

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

Janelle: I hate Nicole Franzel and didn’t even know she invited me to her wedding.

The fans:

yes I willingly posted a 5H video, let’s move on and not talk about it

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I know many fans on twitter aren't too crazy about some of Janelle's twitter likes :ph34rwave:

She’s a millionaire from Texas. I thought people knew she was a Republican already. I remember knowing it coming into the season and I didn’t even know her. :dead:

On 8/5/2020 at 11:24 PM, Alex95 said:

6. Janelle Pierzina - Obviously a legend, an icon, etc. I have her a bit lower because I'm a tiiiiiny bit worried that she's most likely to Neda out and take a huuuuuge fall in popularity. I'm cautiously optimistic though!

YoU DoN't LiKe JaNeLlE

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also. :dead: at Alex being worried about Janelle pulling a Neda when it ended up being Dani who did.

Lol that's what I said in my post-show ranking

On 11/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, Alex95 said:

5. Janelle Pierzina (+1) - It's funny that I was afraid for Janelle ruining her rep going into BB22 because Dani did everything I was afraid Janelle would do pretty much lol. Janelle instead was a righteous underdog who spoke on behalf of the people. I just think she needs to lay off Twitter for a bit. The Nicole is obsessed with Janelle jokes were fun at first but now Janelle's looking a bit like the obsessed one 🙈

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I pay it no mind. And don’t know what’s going on there half the time. I don’t have the time or energy.

Same. :dead: 

Honestly, the only Twitter I really keep up with is like one Taylor Swift news account and that’s it. :haha: