• Tanner
    • Ryan (assuming he wins the 4 way KO)
  2. 2. Coach Save

• Desz
    • Cami
    • Madeline
    • Tanner
    • Ryan (assuming he wins the 4 way KO)

Kelly is super competitive and wants to win regardless of TPTB designs.  So the question is:  who can get her a trophy?  Sadly it ain't DeSz and happily it ain't Ryan.  History says her best shot is a country artist and she has a really good one to pick from. 

PV: Cami or DeSz

CS: Madeline

8 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Kelly is super competitive and wants to win regardless of TPTB designs.  So the question is:  who can get her a trophy?  Sadly it ain't DeSz and happily it ain't Ryan.  History says her best shot is a country artist and she has a really good one to pick from. 

if cami or desz gets madeline, then they necessarily received more votes than madeline, so they'd be more likely to give her a win, right?

7 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

But if Madeline can't get the votes, then how is she the better one to win than Desz?

If Desz has more votes, then she's beating Madeline despite not being a country artist. 

And especially if Cami beat Madeline, why argue that Madeline can even win?

It'll all make sense come Monday, but anyone of Kelly's artists besides Cami and Tanner, I can see winning.

• Like 2

PV: Cami

CS: DeSz

WC: Tanner

I think Kelly will push Cami to get the PV because she's known for 2 wins with Country artist and that for sure will make a bad image for her because some people will think she got country artist that are not so good because she only want to win. DeSz is handicapped because AA but guaranteed a coach's save.

Finally she will leave the WC to any of the other 3 (assuming Ryan made it) because for sure they will win it. Ryan can get lesser votes if he's not singing an opera. So Tanner has a higher chance. Madeline is good but I don't know if she can pull something good.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

False, Kelly just don't want Blake to win. She said it before the start of the show in a promo.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Either way, even though Kelly has the strongest team overall, TPTB might not want yet another win from her, so they might take care of it. They will probably push for Carter for Gwen to finally get a win. 

Wrong thread for you to post it.

Im shocked you're the creator of the thread and posted something leading elsewhere. 🤯

Edited by Jyn Mycle

59 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

False, Kelly just don't want Blake to win. She said it before the start of the show in a promo.

LOL! Ha ha ha....That comment belongs in the same boat as Trump saying he won the election.  

Pro Tip: Watch what she does...not what she's paid to say. 

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

But if Madeline can't get the votes, then how is she the better one to win than Desz?

If Desz has more votes, then she's beating Madeline despite not being a country artist. 

And especially if Cami beat Madeline, why argue that Madeline can even win?

It'll all make sense come Monday, but anyone of Kelly's artists besides Cami and Tanner, I can see winning.

All I will say is; the taped rounds are meticulously planed, rehearsed, edited, auto-tuned (or not) and pimped to favor some contestants over others.  Draw conclusions from them very carefully.  We know or at least should know some of the golden often fail at singing live. 🙂

12 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

if Kelly uses her save on Tanner over everyone else on her team i may have to abandon this show and become a full-time The Masked Singer stan instead

you know how she loves her cowboy 😔

but in all seriousness, i think she'll go with madeline. she has the pop-country crossover vote in the bag, and her KO was a great breakout moment. she does fall into the age category of women that struggle with votes, but i still think that kelly's CS priority list is:

desz > ryan > madeline > tanner > cami (rip cami 😭

Edited by ashwinner
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

you know how she loves her cowboy 😔

but in all seriousness, i think she'll go with madeline. she has the pop-country crossover vote in the bag, and her KO was a great breakout moment. she does fall into the age category of women that struggle with votes, but i still think that kelly's CS priority list is:

desz > ryan > madeline > tanner > cami (rip cami 😭

I wonder how much of Kelly’s save decision will come down to strategy. Like, if DeSz happens to get PV, would Kelly save Madeline, Tanner, or Cami over Ryan under the assumption that Ryan would end up in the IS and win easily? He’s clearly so popular that I have a hard time imagining him losing the IS, so it could be a way for her to advance as many people as possible. 

21 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

I wonder how much of Kelly’s save decision will come down to strategy. Like, if DeSz happens to get PV, would Kelly save Madeline, Tanner, or Cami over Ryan under the assumption that Ryan would end up in the IS and win easily? He’s clearly so popular that I have a hard time imagining him losing the IS, so it could be a way for her to advance as many people as possible. 

but advancing more people won't matter if they have a one-per-coach finale, right? so in reality she'd probably just wanna take a top 2, but we also don't know the finale format yet, and she does. the strategy changes a lot if its a straight PV

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Wrong thread for you to post it.

Im shocked you're the creator of the thread and posted something leading elsewhere. 🤯

Yeah, this is probably not the right thread to post it, but you know, it is what it is. 

Anyway, In terms for PV, I would say we have this order as of know, assuming Ryan won the 4 way KO. 

1. Ryan

2. Desz

3. Cami

4. Tanner

5. Madeline

And in terms of who Kelly will save, I would say:
1. Desz

2. Tanner

3. Ryan

4. Madeline

5. Cami

While we keep saying that Desz is a lock either by PV or coach save, Kelly can be quite unpredictable with her choices. She chose Tanner over someone that was a match made in heaven to work with in terms of style, but she chose the person that she thinks would go farther in the competition, which makes me think that she expects country to go far, and while she´s not wrong, Tanner has not been as well recieved as the rest of the country guys. 

But she might not know that, so she might feel compelled to choose him, and honestly, I wouldn´t be surprised if she does. I´m still thinking Desz is a higher possibility for her save, but we shouldn´t discount Tanner.

Edited by Misirlou

15 hours ago, Spurrious said:

@1:30 Kelly said "I don't even care if I win or not, I just don't want him to win."

I think she's competitive so that Blake wouldn't win again. But regardless what happens, Kelly has a better strategy than all of the other coaches, if she will win this season, I don't want it to be a country singer again.

The PV will be either Desz or Ryan, I'd say Cami is the only one of the other three that can pull off an upset and as much as I would like it seems pretty unlikely. I think it will genuinely come down to performance quality for the PV. No runaway frontrunner. The other would likely get the coach save. I think Kelly wanted to pick Ryan in the battles but all the other coaches had so much praise for Marisa and she knew she could save Ryan so just didn't want to cause drama. If the battle came after she used her save, the winner would've been Ryan 100%. The unlikely scenario that Cami actually receives the PV, I think she'd go with Ryan unless he completely bombs. Cami is the likeliest candidate for the WC.

PV - Ryan/Desz

CS - Ryan/Desz

WC - Cami

44 minutes ago, antikid said:

I think Kelly wanted to pick Ryan in the battles but all the other coaches had so much praise for Marisa and she knew she could save Ryan so just didn't want to cause drama. If the battle came after she used her save, the winner would've been Ryan 100%.

I actually never thought about that. But now that you've mentioned it, I think that pretty much would be the case.

• Like 1

IMO, you are all overestimating Tanner's chance at CS. After three straight mediocre performances? lol. You are saying that Kelly loves her country dudes but the only season that she had country dudes on her Final 3 was Seasons 14 and Season 17, and might I add BOTH advanced through the public vote

Tanner is not receiving many supports as of the moment, and his battle was montaged. Some even preferred Marisa over him in the KO. I don't hate Tanner, in fact I love his tone, it's just that he have the tendency to bore me at times, but this observation was PURELY based on what I am seeing on the social media apps.

Kaleb from Season 14 advanced because he received the PV for Team Kelly and had an impressive battle with Pryor (which is well-received during the pre-taped rounds). Meanwhile, Jake advanced because he is the ONLY COUNTRY DUDE on the live rounds that season, hence receiving all the supports from the country mafia (I love him though so no complains). I just don't get the thing that many are saying 🤣, well it's just me though

It will likely/probably go this way (if ever Ryan wins):

PV: Ryan/Desz (depends on the spot and song choice)

CS: Desz/Cami (I have a huge gut feel if Desz received the PV, she will pit Ryan in the IS)

WC: Ryan/Cami (if Ryan was the PV, Desz is the CS, I can totally see Cami being the wildcard over Madeline, especially Tanner)

Side note (What I want):

PV: Desz

CS: Cami

WC: Ryan G. (I can see him winning the IS so I'd rather put him there than Cami)

EDIT: I just realized also Season 16, but well yeah.. idc bout that season except for Queen Maelyn

Edited by anonymouskid_35

8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

IMO, you are all overestimating Tanner's chance at CS

Huh, funny you say that because I had the opposite feeling. I don’t think Kelly will save Tanner if Desz needs it, but if somehow she gets the PV, I am confident she will save Tanner. She didn’t save the country guys in previous seasons because they didn’t need it, but I’m pretty sure Kaleb and Jake would have been saved by Kelly.

Aditionally, a Top 2 of Desz and Tanner makes a lot of sense to me. It sums Kelly’s musical taste pretty well.

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Huh, funny you say that because I had the opposite feeling. I don’t think Kelly will save Tanner if Desz needs it, but if somehow she gets the PV, I am confident she will save Tanner. She didn’t save the country guys in previous seasons because they didn’t need it, but I’m pretty sure Kaleb and Jake would have been saved by Kelly.

Aditionally, a Top 2 of Desz and Tanner makes a lot of sense to me. It sums Kelly’s musical taste pretty well.

Tanner's probably Kelly's third favorite rn. She is obsessed with Ryan the same way she was with Brynn, Jej and Jake. She literally called him her most capable singer even after Marisa vocally slayed him in the battle. This isn't hate towards Ryan and I actually would place him in my Top 6 contestants this season but Kelly is definitely overhyping him for his abilities.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, antikid said:

Tanner's probably Kelly's third favorite rn. She is obsessed with Ryan the same way she was with Brynn, Jej and Jake. She literally called him her most capable singer even after Marisa vocally slayed him in the battle. This isn't hate towards Ryan and I actually would place him in my Top 6 contestants this season but Kelly is definitely overhyping him for his abilities.

I still find weird she would pick Marisa even if she ended up saving him tho.

Anyways, he’s getting the PV so it doesn’t matter.

The thing is, when we were making predictions before the season started just based on spoilers (Classic IDF), we didn't expect Ryan to get the huge support he has recieved, and we were pretty much expecting Desz as the PV and Tanner as her Coach Save, or maybe the other way around, since, like someone said above, it sums up Kelly's musical tastes very well.

As for the possibility of Tanner being saved, I'm sure most folks here like Kelly, and you were excited about her joining the show, but something perhaps some of you didnt expect or know is her huge love of country music, so she has a tendency to lean towards it on the show. So, I'm still not counting him out for the save

All I know is that if the final team ends up being Ryan and Tanner, I'm gonna laugh my ass off (And even though I like Desz, I wouldnt mind honestly)