DWTS29 Week 11 - Top 4 Finale Discussion Thread

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tearing up right now, congratulations to Kaitlyn and especially Artem.  My mother and I would watch DWTS together every week and waited each season for it to be Artem's time.  When he was cut befo

Chrishell be like “what’s my life been like since being on DWTS? Haha! Well, non-stop constant online harassment!!”

A third ABC alumni won in a row?  

7 minutes ago, rpryor03 said:

Can we maybe do a dance that's more than two weeks old?

Ugh yeah, I wish they could have done an earlier dance that isnt' so recent in our minds. :( 

Loving that we finally get a group routine at the start of the show. Gosh, I really miss these opening pro group routines. ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Justina is dancing from week 1

Definitely surprising to see someone reprising a Week 1 dance but love it as we can see Justina's growth as a dancer here. ❤️ 

OMGGG WHAT is Tyra wearing? :dead: 

I will be mad if they give him 60 today, but after last week, nothing could surprise me anymore. Might as well adopt SCD rule and let the fans decide the finale cause the judges don’t do anything much anymore :yawn:

Edited by lhdang2000
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

The only other dances I would've wanted to see from Kaitlyn was her Week 2 Foxtrot uninjured or her Viennese Waltz.

Yeah I would have loved seeing those dances again from Kaitlyn. Something older and something she can improve on. :yes: 

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Sexy luffa

:haha: 

2 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

I will be mad if they give him 60 today, but after last week, nothing could surprise me anymore. Might as well adopt SCD rule and let the fans decide the finale cause the judges don’t do anything much anymore :yawn:

The same SCD that didn’t crown Alexandra Burke or Faye Tozer?

Nah fam.

• Like 1