DWTS29 Week 11 - Top 4 Finale Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Same!

So much for flopping this week, huh? 🙂 

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

I didn't want to let myself believe Kaitlyn and Artem could do win for my hearts sake but honestly I cried I am so happy. I love them so much. 

Awww Diana! Congrats to your faves on pulling off the win! :hug:❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tearing up right now, congratulations to Kaitlyn and especially Artem.  My mother and I would watch DWTS together every week and waited each season for it to be Artem's time.  When he was cut befo

Chrishell be like “what’s my life been like since being on DWTS? Haha! Well, non-stop constant online harassment!!”

A third ABC alumni won in a row?  

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So much for flopping this week, huh? 🙂 

Awww Diana! Congrats to your faves on pulling off the win! :hug:❤️ 

Flopped with the perfect 30 and the opening & closing, and Nellys performance. and I think with Tyra’s outfits :haha:

I can't decide what my favorite part of the episode was: the constant cuts to the other celebs/pros in their little squares/boxes grooving to Nelly's concert, or Jenna low-key admitting that she is tired of dancing and hates her job most of the time unless she has a ringer. 🤣

Edited by AloneInHerHeaven
3 minutes ago, *Diana said:

The amount of people saying Nev was robbed and worked so much harder than Kaitlyn. Okay then thanks for making my victory better even sweeter 

this lol i was kind of neutral on kaitlyn winning but seeing nev stans pissed as hell has made me love her winning that much more :wub: 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, *Diana said:

The amount of people saying Nev was robbed and worked so much harder than Kaitlyn. Okay then thanks for making my victory better even sweeter 

The worked so much harder thing is just crazy because all of the contestants in the finale worked hard. :dead: 

Same, though. They can stay pressed.

Just caught the results. Wow so amazing for Kaitlyn/Artem! Although not my favorite this season, still super happy for her and how not only her dream of being on the show came true in the best way, but also Artem getting a win!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Lmao sorry for all the catch-up posts but just watching the tribute to the top 4 at the end of the show and imagining a scenario where Jesse was a good dancer and made top 4, and Eva Longoria has to decide on who to record a message for.

(also Kamie Crawford was the Catfish co-host we deserved on this show! I watched a few episodes over quarantine out of sheer boredom and I'm obsessed with her no-BS attitude)

Edited by *Lily

Wow, shocked that Kaitlyn actually won!!11 😮  I thought Nev  was gonna take it, he's been more consistent

and shocked that Nelly made it to 3rd!!11 He has a lot of fans lol Since voting was closed after his performance and Kelly Rowland. 

I don't know who I'm more excited for, Kaitlyn or Artem? :dead:

I love this too 2, btw :wub:

If they're going to look at MTV stars, they should have a Teen Mom on there:teeheebounce: