DWTS29 Week 11 - Top 4 Finale Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Just now, *Amanda said:

Bachelor Nation really is unstoppable when it comes to voting. :dead: 

I’m curious how much it came to play considering she hasn’t really been a part of the show since a few years.

I think Jason probably helped her more than anything though considering he’s a fan favourite  

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Wow, my faves won back to back - so happy! 

Congrats there, Chris!

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

YAY KAITLYN :spaz: 

Artem winning both Strictly and DWTS. :wub: 

So happy for Artem achieving this too! :yes:  

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I think he’s just the second pro after Kym to win in two different countries now, right?

As far as DWTS Pros, I'm certain of this. :yes: 

There was also a male pro dancer Pasquale (can't think of his last name) - that I believe won in Germany (or maybe another country??) and Ireland earlier this year. :haha:  I wonder who else lol.

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Thanks Wally - you’re so kind :hug: ❤️

:hug:❤️ 

I'm tearing up right now, congratulations to Kaitlyn and especially Artem.  My mother and I would watch DWTS together every week and waited each season for it to be Artem's time.  When he was cut before last season, we were so disappointed.  My mother passed away early this year and the day Artem was announced as coming back, I could feel her screaming of glee with me.  I know wherever she is right now, she's screaming as loud as me right now seeing him finally win exactly 10 years after he won Strictly.  I'm so happy right now, it's been a tough start to the week being my first Thanksgiving without her and Covid preventing family gatherings.  This milestone on one of our favorite shows to watch together is a major source of comfort right now.  Thank you to everyone for voting for Kaitlyn & Artem, you have made my week feel so much easier to get through.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Just now, Ariel1989 said:

I'm tearing up right now, congratulations to Kaitlyn and especially Artem.  My mother and I would watch DWTS together every week and waited each season for it to be Artem's time.  When he was cut before last season, we were so disappointed.  My mother passed away early this year and the day Artem was announced as coming back, I could feel her screaming of glee with me.  I know wherever she is right now, she's screaming as loud as me right now seeing him finally win exactly 10 years after he won Strictly.  I'm so happy right now, it's been a tough start to the week being my first Thanksgiving without her and Covid preventing family gatherings.  This milestone on one of our favorite shows to watch together is a major source of comfort right now.  Thank you to everyone for voting for Kaitlyn & Artem, you have made my week feel so much easier to get through.  

Thank you for sharing this, Ariel. ❤️ :hug:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

I would've wanted Justina 3rd, but overall I'm happy the two best dancers were the top 2 and Kaitlyn won.

My new nephew was born earlier today and my favorite won DWTS? What a nice day.

Wow, amazing there, Matt! 😮 Congrats on your nephew being born (as well as your fave winning). :hug: 

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

3 for 3 with my favorites winning Australia, Ireland and Now season 29 this year. ❤️ 

Not expecting that trend to keep up on Strictly though. :dead: 

Wow that's amazing! :omg: 

LOL 3 out of 4 ain't bad there though. :dead:  :lmao: :giggle: 

3 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Awww wow this is such a touching story you shared here, Ariel. 😢 Wow really sweet and special reading this. I'm happy for Artem & Kaitlyn winning for both of you and your mother. She would certainly be happy about this tonight. ❤️ 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

Yes, Kaitlyn!! Also, I nailed the top four order. 💃

Wow work it there, Gigi! 😮 I...... don't want to talk about my predictions. 🙈 I wish I had more faith in Kaitlyn to put her 2nd over Nelly. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It was a trending topic I had to click on it to see what he was robbed of 🤣

Oh wow, it's trending? 😮 Hmmmm didn't really expect a Twitter outrage but am also not really surprised. :haha: