The Voice 19 ● The Knockouts Part 2 ● Discussion

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow....i can't believe i'm typing this...but he is my fav of the night so far 

Um yeah, that was really good. Also for 14 that's a really good understanding of dynamics, to go big, pull back etc 

Say hello to our new frontrunner. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Depends on when his birthday is. Brynn turned 15 on the day of the live playoffs. 

His birthday's Oct. 11, so he's already 15 - only a couple months older than Brynn was at this point, but if he were to win he'd beat Sawyer for youngest male winner.

• Like 1
Just now, idolfan2480 said:

Hi everyone.  Does anyone know how to get some individual mp3s of these performances tonight?  Amazing stuff.  Thank you!

welcome! sorry to say i don't know the answer to your question lol, but it's cool to see someone new 😊

37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m pretty sure we’ll be saying good bye to Ben next week. 

i actually agree. i think carter will get the PV, and i think payge will get the CS. She an Gwen seem to have a connection (not to mention, Payge is an incredible artist).

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Well deserved steal, but this wasn´t the game changer I hope it would be for her. She´s gonna need John´s save to advance.

Knowing John, he won't give it to her unless she really wows him in the Playoffs.

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Knowing John, he won't give it to her unless she really wows him in the Playoffs.

Even then, I'd bet on one of his original team members beating Chloe out for the save (unless both of those who don't get the PV really flop HARD and she doesn't).

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Even then, I'd bet on one of his original team members beating Chloe out for the save (unless both of those who don't get the PV really flop HARD and she doesn't).

It's possible, but remember Celia?

50 minutes ago, idolfan2480 said:

Hi everyone.  Does anyone know how to get some individual mp3s of these performances tonight?  Amazing stuff.  Thank you!

You can use the genyoutube site to convert YT videos to mp3. Just add the word "gen" before the word "youtube" on the URL link, and it will take you directly to the site for conversion. You have to edit the mp3 yourself if you want only the songs and no coach feedback using a different site. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

She needs big song. This comes to mind for me, don't know if it's something she would do, but parts have her smooth style while there are big moments in there are will... anyway this kind song setup. She is def go big or go home...

5 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

She needs big song. This comes to mind for me, don't know if it's something she would do, but parts have her smooth style while there are big moments in there are will... anyway this kind song setup. She is def go big or go home...

This would be an instant “go home.” 

• Like 2

Okay, Voice historians, when was the last time there was a KO montage, because those are actually worse than battle montages. As you saw tonight, one performance was montaged and one performance was completely removed from the episode. 😡

8 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Okay, Voice historians, when was the last time there was a KO montage, because those are actually worse than battle montages. As you saw tonight, one performance was montaged and one performance was completely removed from the episode. 😡

Last season, with Mandi T. vs. Anaya - and again in S17 with Myracle vs. Calvin. There's always someone.

5 hours ago, seak05 said:

Emoting during a rock song is hard. Payge nailed it and looked like she was living the lyrics, Kelsea did the knock off bad karaoke version (and Van's was even worse). All three were almost back to back in the actual tapings too. 

Pretty late, but you could give more details about Van's KO? I'm genuinely curious how much of a trainwreck it was.

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If we go by the "artists who fascinate John" category then it's gonna be Bailey for the save since he's hung up on country this season (for who knows what purpose).

Probably to show that he, too, can beat Blake with a country artist since Kelly's done it twice already.