The name of the contestant whose audition was my favourite

politicalbosscomputer

I need some help!

What was the name of the contestant that sang Feeling Good as an audition, claiming it was in the style of Michael Buble? I remember the judges initially said No because she 'made weird faces'. She also did not advance in the competition due to an ongoing critical charge.

What was her name? I want to see the audition once again after so many years.

6 hours ago, miss denise said:

I did a search and haven't been able to find one that fit your description. Any idea what season this was from?

No idea. Can limit it to the judges Paula, Randy, and Simon. She ends up getting the yellow pass, because they give her a second chance to sing again. She also told a story about how when she was in high school her head was smashed into a locker by a girl who was jealous she could sing.

It's a thing where I remember the audition and what happens, but not her name...

On 11/19/2020 at 2:48 PM, politicalbosscomputer said:

No idea. Can limit it to the judges Paula, Randy, and Simon. She ends up getting the yellow pass, because they give her a second chance to sing again. She also told a story about how when she was in high school her head was smashed into a locker by a girl who was jealous she could sing.

It's a thing where I remember the audition and what happens, but not her name...

4 hours ago, politicalbosscomputer said:

it's haunting me

OMG I'm so sorry. :haha:  I get really curious about these kinds of things, so I spent more time searching. The only person I could find so far that auditioned with that song in those earlier seasons was Alaina Alexander from season 6. I doubt it is her based on all you remember though.  detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif 

On 11/19/2020 at 5:48 PM, politicalbosscomputer said:

i found her

• Like 1