Jump to content

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽน๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•’ โ„‚๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•  ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Queen sounds just as amazing in rehearsal...ย :wub:ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH4WKxDD8Hx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

This was me and ryan practicing for our battles in our covid safe practice room. Notice the plastic curtain ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿปย #thevoiceย #marisacorvoย #ryangallagher@nbcthevoice

she actually hit some super impressive notes but she was less controlled in rehearsal

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. And honestly, it has been a LONG time since a result on this show made me as salty as that one made me.

ย 

Marisa deserved to win that KO. And if she didn't win, then she deserved a steal. It's outrageous that you can give a performance that phenomenal, and then go home right afterwards.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Yep. And honestly, it has been a LONG time since a result on this show made me as salty as that one made me.

ย 

Marisa deserved to win that KO. And if she didn't win, then she deserved a steal. It's outrageous that you can give a performance that phenomenal, and then go home right afterwards.

Yeah, and the sad thing is Gwen was saving her steal for Marisa, but then ended up using it on Ben... ๐Ÿ˜ข

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, and the sad thing is Gwen was saving her steal for Marisa, but then ended up using it on Ben... ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย 

What a downgrade lmao

ย 

ย 

Marisa legit slayed her performance, even my mom who is kind of a minivan type loves it more than Tanner, she even said that nothing's so special about Tanner. I am really still shocked about Marisa leaving, I can see potential in her

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

ย 

What a downgrade lmao

ย 

ย 

Marisa legit slayed her performance, even my mom who is kind of a minivan type loves it more than Tanner, she even said that nothing's so special about Tanner. I am really still shocked about Marisa leaving, I can see potential in her

Yeah, definitely one of, if not, the most disappointing elimination in the S19 Knockouts.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...