🏳️‍🌈🎹𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕧𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕🗽🇮🇹

Bk1234

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Queen sounds just as amazing in rehearsal... :wub: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH4WKxDD8Hx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This was me and ryan practicing for our battles in our covid safe practice room. Notice the plastic curtain 👆🏻 #thevoice #marisacorvo #ryangallagher@nbcthevoice

she actually hit some super impressive notes but she was less controlled in rehearsal

• Like 1

Yep. And honestly, it has been a LONG time since a result on this show made me as salty as that one made me.

Marisa deserved to win that KO. And if she didn't win, then she deserved a steal. It's outrageous that you can give a performance that phenomenal, and then go home right afterwards.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Yep. And honestly, it has been a LONG time since a result on this show made me as salty as that one made me.

Marisa deserved to win that KO. And if she didn't win, then she deserved a steal. It's outrageous that you can give a performance that phenomenal, and then go home right afterwards.

Yeah, and the sad thing is Gwen was saving her steal for Marisa, but then ended up using it on Ben... 😢

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, and the sad thing is Gwen was saving her steal for Marisa, but then ended up using it on Ben... 😢

What a downgrade lmao

Marisa legit slayed her performance, even my mom who is kind of a minivan type loves it more than Tanner, she even said that nothing's so special about Tanner. I am really still shocked about Marisa leaving, I can see potential in her

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

What a downgrade lmao

Marisa legit slayed her performance, even my mom who is kind of a minivan type loves it more than Tanner, she even said that nothing's so special about Tanner. I am really still shocked about Marisa leaving, I can see potential in her

Yeah, definitely one of, if not, the most disappointing elimination in the S19 Knockouts.