Who Do You Guys Want To Win the Four-Way Knockout? (Based off of BAs and Battles)

Bk1234

Who Do You Think Deserves To Win the Four-Way Knockout?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Deserves To Win the Four-Way Knockout?

• Taryn Papa
    • Julia Cooper
    • Larriah Jackson
    • Ryan Gallagher

3 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

FWIW, only John hadn’t used his steal by the time Taryn’s battle was up, and as was mentioned above, they all probably knew what Blake was planning to do. In fact, they all looked over at Blake like they knew what was coming. Everything about it seems staged, including the coach comments. 

For the other three, all of the steals were gone. 

EDIT: Correction - Blake could have stolen Ryan, Julia or Larriah, yet he saved it for James. 🤔

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

FWIW, only John hadn’t used his steal by the time Taryn’s battle was up, and as was mentioned above, they all probably knew what Blake was planning to do. In fact, they all looked over at Blake like they knew what was coming. Everything about it seems staged, including the coach comments. 

For the other three, all of the steals were gone. 

EDIT: Correction - Blake could have stolen Ryan, Julia or Larriah, yet he saved it for James. 🤔

ummm i put spoilers here so uhhh just ignore me lmao

Edited by ashwinner

Honestly, if Taryn went to different season, she would have been my favorite no doubt. I can see some resemblance of hers to Alisan, but she sings more cleanly for me.

Although Alisan is still one of my faves all time, I hope that makes sense? Taryn is a queen (she can slay lmao) and I have soft spot for her.

... too bad I was already a fan of Ryan G. even before the show started.. so I have to vote for him and show my full support, and hoping he wins the 4-way KO.

Best of luck for both though!!

Ryan > Taryn >>> Larriah >> Julia

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Honestly, if Taryn went to different season, she would have been my favorite no doubt. I can see some resemblance of hers to Alisan, but she sings more cleanly for me.

Most especially Season 18 (no hate but.. meh, not for me)

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Although Alisan is still one of my faves all time, I hope that makes sense? Taryn is a queen (she can slay lmao) and I have soft spot for her.

... too bad I was already a fan of Ryan G. even before the show started.. so I have to vote for him and show my full support, and hoping he wins the 4-way KO.

I’m pretty much in the same boat except I’m leaning more towards Taryn. 😅 Also, I personally think Julia is better than Larriah. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That’s why I called her the country version of Alisan. Actually, Taryn has much more power in all parts of her range, and a richer tone. But, unlike Alisan, she wasn’t chosen by the producers to win the show before the first episode aired. Maybe if she had chosen Gwen?   🤔

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s why I called her the country version of Alisan. Actually, Taryn has much more power in all parts of her range, and a richer tone. But, unlike Alisan, she wasn’t chosen by the producers to win the show before the first episode aired. Maybe if she had chosen Gwen?   🤔

I prefer Taryn to Alisan. Alisan got really shouty at times, so much so that I went on to actually prefer Hannah over Alisan. 😕

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Alisan got really shouty at times, so much.

Alison was my 2nd favorite of that season(First was Adam Wakefield) but you're right  she got too much shouty at times and it sounded a bit unpleasant to listen (especially in Cryin') and some people even labelled her as a screamer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Alison was my 2nd favorite of that season(First was Adam Wakefield) but you're right  she got too much shouty at times and it sounded a bit unpleasant to listen (especially in Cryin') and some people even labelled her as a screamer.

She was my 2nd favorite too, partially because I really wanted Queen Christina to win a season of the Voice! 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 2

So I´m thinking the following:

• In her battle, Taryn displayed power and a range that I didn´t hear in her blind (the horrible sound mix she got probably has to do with that). So she needs to stay country and display some of her best vocal traits. Her range was really praised across social media, so it wouldn´t hurt her to hit a high note or two in her KO. She definitely has a shot.
  • Larriah had a strong battle in which she was hailed as the winner across almost all social media. She´s pop with a mix of R&B, so she needs to stay in that line with her next song, and let it flow like she did in her battle. Her vocal maturity is astonishing, and she seemed like she connected with her battle song, so find a KO song that she can connect to. She´s a bit behind when it comes to chances to win, but I sort of can (key word: sort of) see her pulling a surprise. I mean, the youngest of the 4 way KO contestants won it last season.
  • Julia is pretty much done, sadly. Controversial battle in which she clearly was overshadowed, and her style is not usually the one that goes well with Minivan. She may have something up her sleeve, but I don´t see her winning.
  • Ryan had a calm approach to his battle song, which I loved, but it made many people think that he was overshadowed there. That being said, Minivan loved it, and a lot of people online are saying that the song catered more to Marisa (which I kind of agree). So, while I liked his approach in the battle, he needs to bring the power that he had in his blind. Now that he´s taking the stage by himself, he needs to go all in, no more supporting vocals, time for lead. He has a big shot at winning this, honestly, I´d say he´s probably the most likely to win as of now, but that could change.

I´d  say, in terms of preference: Ryan > Taryn >> Larriah> Julia.

In terms of chances of winning: Ryan > Taryn >>> Larriah >>>>>> Julia

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She was my 2nd favorite too, partially because I really wanted Queen Christina to win a season of the Voice! 😅

... Well that was actually the main reason why I wanted Alisan to win, plus she was really good at the pre-taped rounds. BUT I agree with you, I really don't like her performances that got too shouty (Cry Baby, Cryin', Stay With Me Baby). I just soften what I have said because I thought IDF loves Alisan and I don't wanna be bashed 🤣. But her songs after the show was what made her one of my faves (-ish).

Although if Taryn consistently performs like that, she will definitely overtake Alisan. If both were in the same season, I would have preferred Taryn too

• Like 2