Who Do You Guys Want To Win the Four-Way Knockout? (Based off of BAs and Battles)

Who Do You Think Deserves To Win the Four-Way Knockout?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Deserves To Win the Four-Way Knockout?

• Taryn Papa
    • Julia Cooper
    • Larriah Jackson
    • Ryan Gallagher

• Bk1234 changed the title to Who Do You Guys Want To Win the Four-Way Knockout? (Based off of BAs and Battles)
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they like Taryn, and don’t exclude artists based on team, as you have a history of doing?

Larriah > Ryan > Taryn > Julia, but I'm fine with any of them really. Strategy wise, I think Larriah has the biggest potential to shake things up on her respective team for the better an

I'm personally more surprised that Taryn isn't winning by a landslide. She is the obvious IDF darling here.

Taryn should win the 4-way knockout. But it will be a tough competition against Ryan and Larriah, though.

As much as I love Julia, her chances of winning the round is unfortunately minimal.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1

I voted Taryn, but that's because Ryan G and Julia (whose auditions I liked more than Taryn's) underperformed. I'm not going to be able to vote anyway, but I'll wait until the actual KOs for my concrete opinion.

• Like 2

I like them all but because I started his fan thread, I have to vote for Ryan. 😄

Though if you force me to rank them, based on whose voice I enjoy most, it would go like this:

1. Ryan
  2. Larriah
  3. Julia
  4. Taryn

(or the reverse order of the poll listing :haha: )

Edited by season1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The fact that Taryn and Ryan are tied shows how divided IDF is lol. 🤣

I'm personally more surprised that Taryn isn't winning by a landslide. She is the obvious IDF darling here.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Larriah.  Till now, I thought people on here didn't want Blake to get more advantages than he already does, so the hopes for Taryn to win befuddle me.

Taryn is the advantage people want on Team Blake! 😁

Just now, Teraginn said:

IDF darling vs. IDF heartthrob 

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Same goes here, but it looks like there are many silent supporters for Ryan G. in this forum 😂

• Haha 1