DWTS29 Week 10 - Top 6 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminder, More than one women has alleged Nelly sexually assaulted them, Nev punched a female in the face.... we must root for Justina or Kaitlyn.

You're forgetting B*bby B*ness got a 30 for his awful Freestyle.

Nelly would’ve been in the B3 if the judges knew how to do their job. 🙂

That was a really stunning and gorgeous Contemporary. ❤️ Great storytelling but she danced it so fluidly with grace & elegance. Just beautiful. ❤️ 

UGH Tyra with this after the break awkwardness. AGAIN. :/ 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I kept going back and forth on predicting him too but then I decided not to. :lmao: 

If Nelly is somehow in the top three in votes, I quit.

And I cant imagine the judges saving him if he’s in the B3 when he’s been at the bottom of the leaderboard for weeks.

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

If Nelly is somehow in the top three in votes, I quit.

And I cant imagine the judges saving him if he’s in the B3 when he’s been at the bottom of the leaderboard for weeks.

Yeah this was the trickiest week predict cause i don't know if he has that strong of a fanbase to get him through in Top 3 votes or not. :haha: 

And yeah I do think if Nelly lands in the B3, he would go. It would be interesting and a toss up of who stays/goes between Skai and Johnny though.

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

Justina has been such gift to watch this season, I was so surprised by her and she hasn't let me down. Love her pure joy.

me too!  I really like her on One day at a time.  Seeing her on DWTS though has made me into a huge fan.  She clearly loves this, and she's captured me.  She isnt the best dancer, but she has made me love this show again.