JC's Amazing Race Rankdown (31-35 Posted!)

The-amazing-race-teams-who-lost.jpg?w=62

So during this pandemic, I have become somewhat obsessed with The Amazing Race. I have watched every single season, even season 8, and rewatched the seasons I already saw the first time they aired. So now I would like to some rankdowns for fun, or more lists since they are just based on me, myself, and I.

Now, since the current season is still airing, I decided to do a rankdown of my hottest guys from all the seasons. I will do the rankdown of my top teams after Season 32 is finished airing. If people find anything interesting or would like to comment, please join in, it will obviously be more fun for me!

I will start with the men that just missed the list tonight, but feel free to speculate or give your opinions on who should make the list! ❤️ 

TAR Hottest Hunks

31. Colin Guinn

32. Sam McMillen

33. Alex Rossi

34. Brennan Swain

35. Rob Diaz

36. Shamir Arenzo

37. Victor Jih

38. Connor Deimand-Yauman

39. Aaron Crumbaugh

40. Linz Boys

Honorable Mention: 

Jon Corso

Eric Sanchez

Jeremy Ryan

Russell Brown

Nathan Hagstrom

Tim Sweeney

Brendon Villegas

Cheyne Whitney

Nick Spangler

Cole LaBrant

James Davis

TAR Top Teams

Honorable Mention: 

Edited by JC

TAR HOTTEST HUNKS

Honorable Mention

JON CORSO | Season 4 | Second Place

1895783_normal.jpg

jon-dog-eat-dog.jpg

Jon was such a tool, but somehow sexy for some reason. And his doing a roadblock in the nude will be forever etched in my mind because it was hot. I mean, the dude has got a sexy body.

ERIC SANCHEZ | Season 9, 11 | Second Place, Winner

EricSanchez10.jpg

Eric was also such a frat boy tool, but also very sexy even though he seemed like such a bonehead who only care about girls. Also, I always found the nipple rings very sexy and tantalizing.

NATHAN HAGSTROM | Season 12 | 4th Place

taiwan-nate.jpg

Nathan-Hagstrom-and-Jennifer-Parker-The-

Nathan was very tall and handsome. He had very beautiful eyes and a pretty face. I think he was also a volleyball player and I do not remember him being too much of a douchebag so that's a plus!

NICK SPANGLER | Season 13 | Winner

rawImage.jpg

AR-81212017.jpg?MaxW=600

Nick is quite handsome, and shockingly not gay. I remember him trying too hard to be the villain, but it was not super entertaining. Nick definitely has that boy next door look and charm, which lands him an honorable mention.

CHEYNE WHITNEY | Season 15 | Winner

image5923323x.jpg

Meghan-Rickey-and-Cheyne-Whitney.jpg

Cheyne is really pretty. Like Nathan and Nick, he does not have a swole body, but his face is just beautiful, and those eyes are such a gorgeous blue that I had to give him an honorable mention as well.

BRENDON VILLEGAS | Season 20, 24 | Third Place, Third Place

MV5BMzcwNzQwODA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA3

iiBrendonVillegas_BigBrother12_s12e01_20

Brendon has always been pretty sexy. He's a former swimmer so his body is obviously on point. He's definitely got that tall, dark, handsome look. TAR actually made me understand why Rachel gets annoyed with him sometimes, he can be really annoying. However, I also have to give him mega credit for dealing with Rachel, because she is pretty much always on the verge of a meltdown, which is very enjoyable for the viewers, but probably not so much for Brendon :giggle:

TIM SWEENEY | Season 23 | Second Place

timandmarie.png

Another guy with a pretty face and beautiful eyes. I actually realized that he looks like he could be Nathan's brother. Also, I found his relationship with Marie so hilarious. He did an amazing job dealing with her, as I first found her to be such a witch, but then she became extremely entertaining after awhile.

JEREMY RYAN | Season 9 | Second Place

jeremyhot2.jpg

eric-jeremy-shirtless-speedos39.0.jpg

Eric's original partner makes the list! He looks kind of goofy and his teeth are not so great, but you can't deny that the body is super sexy UNF!

COLE LABRANT | Season 28 | Second Place

cole-labrant-shirtless-bulge.gif

Cole is like a younger, even more swole Jeremy. His face is really goofy looking, but the body is undeniable. And those gold shorts and the bulge though...UNF!

JAMES DAVIS | Season 21 | Second Place

IMG_1458.jpg

A3g7Rr4CEAEFcw9.jpg

James is another goofy face with a super sexy body. It is definitely not surprising that he was a Chippendale. He really should just never wear a shirt.

RUSSELL BROWN | Season 4 | 10th Place

d32e591eb6cb13c061e504db7f4cb9b9.jpg

Russell is pretty much an unknown but I remember him being super handsome, so he gets an honorable mention. He left pretty early on his season and did not really do anything memorable, but he has a pretty face and I wish we saw more of his body.

---

I feel that the theme of all these honorable mentions was that these guys either had a really beautiful face or a really sexy body, which may be why they just missed the top 40. Also, tons of runner-up men in this group which I found interesting.

• JC changed the title to JC's Amazing Race Rankdown (Hottest Hunks Honorable Mentions Posted!)

TAR HOTTEST HUNKS

THE LINZ BOYS | Season 8 | Winner

rs_1024x759-190625121753-1024x759-amazin

linz-family.jpg

The boys from the Linz family were complete doofuses, and Megan was really the only one who kept them from going off the rails. However, for some reason I found them cute in a small town, midwestern kind of way. They also had the advantage that there were three of them and they were all brothers, so power in numbers and sounds like a fantasy movie I may have seen once or twice :giggle:And someone had to represent from the one and only family season!

AARON CRUMBAUGH | Season 6 | 4th Place

0000152907_SM_1085531123.jpg

0000152907_SM_1085531136.jpg

0000152907_SM_1085531154.jpg

0000152907_SM_1190698745.jpg

Aaron is quite a handsome bloke, especially back in his modeling days. He looked good with a shaved head on the race. He was tall, dark, and handsome, just what everyone dreams of. Nowadays, Aaron is apparently a staple on The Food Network, and based on his pictures, he is not as thin as his modeling days as perhaps he now has more of an appreciation for food :giggle:He's still cute though but he definitely has a dad bod now. I am basing this list on what they looked like on the race.

CONNOR DIEMAND-YAUMAN | Season 17 | 9th Place

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4m40-cF4Vhkj92AnS6Dd

hqdefault.jpg

There was something about Connor that was super adorable. Nerds are sexy, and nerds with great voices are even sexier. Love that he's got Ivy League brains with a very cute face. Even though I can't stand Princeton.

VICTOR JIH | Season 14 | Winner

Tammy+Jih+Amazing+Race+14+Season+Finale+

1914890_163225980618_7969595_n.jpg?_nc_c

Victor is another adorable nerd, and one with quite a resume. He's a lawyer which is also quite sexy, and seems to be best friends with many reality stars. His alma maters include Stanford and Harvard which are quite impressive, although like Princeton, I can't stand Harvard even more. The brain is sexy though and Victor's smile lights up the room.

SHAMIR ARENZO | Season 29 | 8th Place

Shamir-1.jpg

Shamir-Arzeno-and-Sara-Fowler-The-Amazin

Shamir was pretty much one of the most embarrassing TAR racers ever. He was so annoying and you just really wanted to slap/punch him in the face. He complained all the time and was terrible at everything even though he thought he was good at everything, and you just felt super bad for his partner Sara. However, he is very easy on the eyes, and has a handsome face, adorable dimples, and humongous muscles that definitely bulge out of his arms. I wish he had more time on the race just so we would be able to see him without his shirt. We were deprived of that because he was a horrendous racer and he was eliminated early on. But at least he was hot UNF!

• JC changed the title to JC's Amazing Race Rankdown (Hot Hunks 36-40 Posted!)

40. Linz - Only needed the one one the left tbh

39. Aaron - Yes x100. His personality also helps.

38. Connor - Yeah he's a cute nerd.

37. Victor - Meh

36. Shamir - Entertaining and hot king!

• JC changed the title to JC's Amazing Race Rankdown (31-35 Posted!)

TAR HOTTEST HUNKS

ROB DIAZ | Season 10 | Second Place

786.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Rob is quite the daddy for sure. His silver fox look definitely works for him and he is quite handsome. He needs more shirtless pictures. My taste has definitely evolved as I quite appreciate older men these days.

BRENNAN SWAIN | Season 1 | Winner

Screen-Shot-2020-11-22-at-9-10-40-PM.png

rob-brennan.jpg

the-amazing-race-winners-Rob-and-Brennan

Unlike the season 2 winners who may be considered attractive, I actually really loved Rob and Brennan. They were lawyers, but they were not skeevy. They were good looking, but not cocky about it. I was rooting for them to win it in the end, and very happy they did as they were super likable and cute ❤️

ALEX ROSSI | Season 30 | 4th Place

DC0U1459_2000x.jpg?v=1520575963

bf446b54bfe1bfaa895e2b343c24789b.jpg

07-08-Rossi-Chats-On-Pitlane-IMS.jpg?vs=

alexander-rossi-shirtless2.jpg

Alex is very handsome and his race car background gives him an edge and makes him sexier. He was definitely the more handsome one of his partnership with Conor although Conor was not bad looking either and had a great body. I just love these all male teams with two sexy, young men on them. Anyways, I enjoy Alex with facial hair, I think he looks sexier and it makes him look more masculine as his body is pretty lean, which I also find sexy as well.

SAM MCMILLEN | Season 15 | Second Place

amazing-race-240-2.jpg

tt.jpg

One of the gay brothers! They were an adorable team, and super cute. Sam's eyes just drew me in, those amazing baby blues, and he had the more adorable face. He was just more my type than Dan. Although Dan was taller and had a sexier body for sure so they both had their sexy parts. So I am not sure which brother you would go for if you met them, probably would depend on your type. Or perhaps just have a threesome :giggle:

COLIN GUINN | Season 5, 31 | Second Place, Winner

Screen-Shot-2020-11-18-at-2-05-41-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-18-at-2-00-50-AM.png

Colin is definitely a sex bomb! His body is just UNF. And while I would not put him on the list for his original season because of his horrendous hair which was way too long, he definitely deserves to make this list after his look on the most recent season. I loved his shaved head look, it made him look so sexy and masculine UNF. You just want to say take me now! And I enjoy that he had more facial and body hair, love that look for him. I also think age made him sexier as I find him so much more attractive now than when he was younger.

Edited by JC
On 11/14/2020 at 12:37 PM, Alex95 said:

Brendon very robbed! And ugh Eric's a good shoutout as much as I hate him.

Yeah Brendon was in the running to be in the top 40, but then I decided I did not like his face that much :giggle:Eric also has a strange face, but his body is super sexy.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:55 AM, Alex95 said:

40. Linz - Only needed the one one the left tbh

39. Aaron - Yes x100. His personality also helps.

38. Connor - Yeah he's a cute nerd.

37. Victor - Meh

36. Shamir - Entertaining and hot king!

40. LOL yeah I don't know why I found the derp douchebag look appealing, they remind me of Alex and Chris, but for some reason I like them better

39. Yes, he's a model so he's pretty hot, lol I actually don't remember liking his personality that much but perhaps I am getting him mixed up with Freddy since they were both male models and I found both hot

38. yes

37. understandable

36. LOL makes sense that you would like him, he literally was so annoying, like twinnie levels of annoying but not as funny