The Voice 19 ● The Battles Part 2 ● Discussion

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is unpop but I feel like a lot of people are over rating Desz.  She's good...but not on the level of some past Divas.  Jmo.

Yes.  That's what Just My Opinion means.

Julia is so pretty and down to earth i love her

Posted Images

Was I the only one who thinks that they would've been better with a slow and quiet song? They both have some of my favorite voices, but John really gave them a song that allowed for the band to overshadow them and it sounded like they were screaming. Hope they both get through though

• Like 1
Just now, Ottoship said:

They did Skylar wrong. Her battle performance was so much better than Tanner’s

Now that they've gone - here's something from the spoiler thread: Blake picked Skylar over Tanner in the battle, and he also was the only coach NOT to turn for Tanner.

1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

Was I the only one who thinks that they would've been better with a slow and quiet song? They both have some of my favorite voices, but John really gave them a song that allowed for the band to overshadow them and it sounded like they were screaming. Hope they both get through though

I agree but they still did that

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Now that they've gone - here's something from the spoiler thread: Blake picked Skylar over Tanner in the battle, and he also was the only coach NOT to turn for Tanner.

Yeah I said that...

Gwen and John picked Tanner tho 

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

ugh julia deserved more time for herself. i noticed that john got 3 of the "and she's go-o-o-o-o-ne"s and julia only got 1. rood 

i think she got at least 2, because when i heard it the first time i thought it was weird and then she did it again lmao

• Like 1