20 The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 5 ● Discussion

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

season 24 will be the idf season...where we all have to finally audition.  and then come home and talk crap about ourselves 

they sang the star spangled banner for someone who was having a bad day??

Posted Images

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Country from Oklahoma who sings at Ole Red, watch Blake's head explode because he can't turn for her.

dw he already got taryn, and although my stream is behind, knowing taryn's performance and seeing what people are saying, taryn is much better lmao

Just now, ashwinner said:

dw he already got taryn, and although my stream is behind, knowing taryn's performance and seeing what people are saying, taryn is much better lmao

I mean that's fair, but still.

She's not bad but I'd pass (though I can see John's logic considering how hard he's gunned for a country artist this season and he finally has a shot).

• Like 1
Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Look at all the time that they are wasting...John is the only one who turned, she's on his team, let's move on.

They have two spots to fill (John and Gwen's last spots) so that plus battle previews is just enough to fill the time according to NBC programming exec logic.

Good but not a showstopper, we all know John just couldn't pass up the opportunity of having a full country singer

Julia - 8.5

John - 6

Skylar - 6

Lain - 7

WTW - 7.5

Emmalee - 7

Bailey - 6.5

Edited by moonlighty