20 The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 5 ● Discussion

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Ah, a semi-annual IDF tradition "everyone is terrible!". Meanwhile most of these people are better at music than any of us will be at anything in our lives 

lmao i feel so bad for the artists that come here to see comments because we are so pessimistic.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

season 24 will be the idf season...where we all have to finally audition.  and then come home and talk crap about ourselves 

they sang the star spangled banner for someone who was having a bad day??

Posted Images

Like i previously said, every season its the classic "talentless dumpster fire, trash" etc for IDF. Even S13 started out with this comments. We still havent even seen the rest of the performances which is when seasons usually pick up. Try to enjoy the show lmao.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ah, a semi-annual IDF tradition "everyone is terrible!". Meanwhile most of these people are better at music than any of us will be at anything in our lives 

I can complain about this or hyper-focus on the state of the nation's future, so...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

The talent pool is okay, but if things don't have an upward trajectory fast it's gonna be forgettable (which is arguably worse than being a memorably terrible season).

That’s the thing, the cast is pretty decent but so far we had really unmemorable auditions

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Like i previously said, every season its the classic "talentless dumpster fire, trash" etc for IDF. Even S13 started out with this comments. We still havent even seen the rest of the performances which is when seasons usually pick up. Try to enjoy the show lmao.

Based on the blind auditions, this is not a good start to the season...We'll have to wait and see what happens, but the bar is pretty low.