20 The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 5 ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Mia's the strongest and she'd maybe get 1-2 turns max IF she came back in a year or two.

i honeslty don't think so, i think that she could do better than that in a few years. at this age, it can be really difficult to be consistent, but i think that mia could do great if she is more consistent and improves as we've seen many teens do on the show.

also i dont think that i really heard enough of them individually to say who's best, i liked the one line that jacy did herself

Just now, ashwinner said:

i honeslty don't think so, i think that she could do better than that in a few years. at this age, it can be really difficult to be consistent, but i think that mia could do great if she is more consistent and improves as we've seen many teens do on the show.

also i dont think that i really heard enough of them individually to say who's best, i liked the one line that jacy did herself

Mia's intro got a Gwen turn before the harmonies came in, and most people that make this show don't get more than a couple chairs anyway. Jacy definitely would need a little more time before she tried to do this on her own.

• Like 2

i know that a lot of yall seem to be disappointed with the talent, but i think it was really frontloaded. the first two episodes were REALLY good imo. once the weaker ones are removed before the lives, i think we will have a good set of contestants for the live shows, although we all know that there are a few good ones that get cut and a few bad ones that don't.

• Like 4

Just now, Daillon said:

I don’t think it will be as bad as S11 or S16 but it will be in the lower end in terms of quality 

The talent pool is okay, but if things don't have an upward trajectory fast it's gonna be forgettable (which is arguably worse than being a memorably terrible season).

Just now, seak05 said:

Ah, a semi-annual IDF tradition "everyone is terrible!". Meanwhile most of these people are better at music than any of us will be at anything in our lives 

Lol agreed, this season is pretty talented imo and all my favorites hold a special place in my heart

Just now, ashwinner said:

i know that a lot of yall seem to be disappointed with the talent, but i think it was really frontloaded. the first two episodes were REALLY good imo. once the weaker ones are removed before the lives, i think we will have a good set of contestants for the live shows, although we all know that there are a few good ones that get cut and a few bad ones that don't.

Yeaahh, the first week slayed

• Like 1