Is Jim/Ian/Ben/Tanner/JohnH the finale the producers want for Season 19?

CandiceFan12

Is Jim/Ian/Ben/Tanner/JohnH the finale the producers want for Season 19?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jim/Ian/Ben/Tanner/JohnH the finale the producers want for Season 19?

• Yes, those five for the finale
    • No, at least one female will reach the finale

What would you guys think as those five being in the finale? IMO, I think IDF would meltdown if that happened and it would bring a lot more buzz than Todd/Toneshia/Thunderstorm/CamWess/Micah last season. Of course TPTB would love that. What would you guys think of Jim, Ben, Tanner, Ian and JohnH being in the finale? I'd say team Minivan would love that with more than 4 male country artists competing this season.

Edited by CandiceFan12

Ah! the good ol "worst case scenario" finale from our great Candice!

So we had this last season with the 4 males(Cammwess deserved tho) getting spots cause of team quotas. 

Team Minivan has been full force since S17 tbh(Ricky, Jake Top 2) so Indie/Alt artists are out of the question now.(Sorry Cami)

I could very well see this finale, especially with the reactions from them all.

15 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

So, i think Jim will be PV and Sid will be the CS.  

What If he saves WTW. I actually want all three of them(Jim/Sid/WTW) to be in the next round but If there will be Top 8 instead of Top 9(Can you tell me is if this officially confirmed?.) I'm gonna be pissed.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

Guys, i just realized i posted spoilers. Sorry, it was not my intention. I deleted my post 

46 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Hide contents

What If he saves WTW. I actually want all three of them(Jim/Sid/WTW) to be in the next round but If there will be Top 8 instead of Top 9(Can you tell me is if this officially confirmed?.) I'm gonna be pissed.

I don't know, everybody thought at first was gonna be Top 9, but apparently the Voice App says otherwise

• Like 1