DWTS29 - Week 7 / Top 10 (“Villains”) Discussion Thread

Just now, *Amanda said:

It just occurred to me that there hasn’t been one in months. Are you saving it for the next Rankdown? :dead: 

It was hard to start them last year after it became known she was BFFs with the Man Child because not even @*Diana nor myself could defend that.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They shoulda done this in Simone’s season y’all know she was ready to punch Carrie Ann

Wow I must have fallen asleep early because I just had a dream that Nelly and Johnny Weir scored the same amount of points on DWTS

Carrie Ann: "I don't want to discourage you" Carrie Ann: *Critiques her harshly and gives her a 7*   🙂 

Kaitlyn to Carrie Ann: "LensCrafters called, your prescription's in" :dead:

You can tell they're both clearly over it. :wub: Honestly I have been enjoying this couple but been waiting for something more to really root for them, and I think the hatred of Carrie Ann has confirmed it :wub:

THANK GOD, Jeannie was saved. Derek, WTFF??!!!  I think she might be the shock boot though, I don't think she has a lot of fans...

I think Kaitlyn had a Skai moment where her fans pulled through and Jeannie ended up in the bottom 

How is Disturbia a paso song?:blink::rofl:

Justina is growing on me 😮 

i don't like some of the villains, they were creepy

19 hours ago, *Amanda said:

ARTEM. :dead: 

:dead: 

17 hours ago, *Lily said:

Kaitlyn to Carrie Ann: "LensCrafters called, your prescription's in" :dead:

You can tell they're both clearly over it. :wub: Honestly I have been enjoying this couple but been waiting for something more to really root for them, and I think the hatred of Carrie Ann has confirmed it :wub:

OMGG that quote. :dead: Lol that was a snippet of the snarky and funny side of Kaitlyn she showed on The Bachelorette. :lmao: 

• Like 1

quick thoughts of the show:

- this was by far my favorite Skai dance

- Johnny did a great performance as well

- Chrishell was terrible!!!!!

- Kaitlyn was not good but didn't deserve all the sh*t from Carrie Ann

- While I enjoy Jeannie as a person I think she is being overrated around here

- Justina is being underrated around here and IMO has shown the best technique ability out of all the contestants 

END of my Ted Talk 🙂

45 minutes ago, .Rei said:

- Justina is being underrated around here and IMO has shown the best technique ability out of all the contestants 

I think Justina is universally liked by IDF this year. :rofl: 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Elliott said:

I think Justina is universally liked by IDF this year. :rofl: 

I would say that Justina and Jeannie are probably the most well liked contestants on here.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I would say that Justina and Jeannie are probably the most well liked contestants on here.

Is it too late to start the Fanwar? :giggle:

This season is so strange. There’s no fanwar like Jordan vs. Lindsey or Ally vs. Hannah. And there’s no contestant to mutually hate with a passion like B*bby or S**n. :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda
1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

This season is so strange. There’s no fanwar like Jordan vs. Lindsey or Ally vs. Hannah. And there’s no contestant to mutually hate with a passion like B*bby or S**n. :haha: 

LMAOO Yeahh it is a strange season and surely lacking drama amongst us. It's definitely weird. :haha: 

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Me vs. Gleb haters (aka the entire board)

:dead: 

5 hours ago, *Amanda said:

And there’s no contestant to mutually hate with a passion like B*bby or S**n. :haha: 

Nelly is right there.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:47 AM, FunkyFrankie said:

THANK GOD, Jeannie was saved. Derek, WTFF??!!!  I think she might be the shock boot though, I don't think she has a lot of fans...

I think Kaitlyn had a Skai moment where her fans pulled through and Jeannie ended up in the bottom 

How is Disturbia a paso song?:blink::rofl:

Justina is growing on me 😮 

i don't like some of the villains, they were creepy

Ahh  this is tricky to say. I do think Jeannie has a lot of fans. She has 2.3 million Instagram followers and her dances are usually amongst the Top 5 most viewed each week. But yeah that may not all translate to all of those followers and viewers voting. :( I'm hoping this Bottom 2 scare can get her fans to vote even harder but I'm not so sure.

Ooh and this with Kaitlyn, I think with her being a part of Bachelor Nation, she has that strong built-in fanbase regardless. That and there was literally no time for her fans to up their voting game after her scores as voting closed seconds or 1 minute or so after her scores were revealed. :haha: