The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 4 ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I actually enjoyed last season but this one might be a potential dumpster fire.

I actually have a good group of favorites I love this season, but depending on the results this season may or may not be a dumpster fire (This episode sure was, worst of all the episodes by far)

Just now, kclarkson1323 said:

Last season might have been better had Covid not completely ruined it

Apparently they planned for the shorter format even before COVID, though, which may be a rumor but who knows.

77% for Tanner - and honestly, given tonight, he gets a B+ purely for the fact there's more than three notes in his range and the fact he's on pitch. 

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I actually have a good group of favorites I love this season, but depending on the results this season may or may not be a dumpster fire (This episode sure was, worst of all the episodes by far)

I do too, but the overall cast doesn’t really make this a promising season.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I do too, but the overall cast doesn’t really make this a promising season.

a lot of the people who people perceive as fodder will likely get out before lives. despite me seeing spoilers, i can't even confirm or deny that though because i only know the fate of a few favorites.

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

This show is just pathetic...they all want a country singer so bad, it doesn't even matter if they stink, as many of them do.

Even worse when you consider the only requirements for male country artists is not being pitchy yet we've still had country guys with pitch problems make it to the finale (and almost win, thank you Maelyn for preventing that).

• Like 4