The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 4 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

This show is just pathetic...they all want a country singer so bad, it doesn't even matter if they stink, as many of them do.

Even worse when you consider the only requirements for male country artists is not being pitchy yet we've still had country guys with pitch problems make it to the finale (and almost win, thank you Maelyn for preventing that).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

The fact that IDF was super hyped about this season before it started and now we're saying the cast is mediocre and that this might be another boring season shows how disappointing the blinds were... 

don’t get me wrong now, the people who got multi chair turns are amazing. But those who got 1 chair and some who even got two are just worth what they got. 

Just now, moonlighty said:

The fact that IDF was super hyped about this season before it started and now we're saying the cast is mediocre and that this might be another lame season shows how disappointing the blinds were... 

Honestly, IDF is like that every season. 

3 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

The fact that IDF was super hyped about this season before it started and now we're saying the cast is mediocre and that this might be another lame season shows how disappointing the blinds were... 

i think it shows more how picky IDF is and how pessimistic it is. We got plenty of good singers, and people are focusing instead on the people who didn't do well.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

The fact that IDF was super hyped about this season before it started and now we're saying the cast is mediocre and that this might be another boring season shows how disappointing the blinds were... 

We need to face facts...this show has been on the downward spiral for many seasons, and now it's crashing into rock bottom. They need to just cancel it and save everyone the embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

We need to face facts...this show has been on the downward spiral for many seasons, and now it's crashing into rock bottom. They need to just cancel it and save everyone the embarrassment.

Eh. I agree that the Voice glory days are over (for a long time they have been) but I think cancelling it wouldn’t change anything for the better. We don’t get as much talent but there are some real gems (Maelyn, Thunderstorm last season, Rose...) that make this show worth to watch imo.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

There's always this fan who cheers for the show to end 🤣. It's a classic. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Daillon said:

Eh. I agree that the Voice glory days are over (for a long time they have been) but I think cancelling it wouldn’t change anything for the better. We don’t get as much talent but there are some real gems (Maelyn, Thunderstorm last season, Rose...) that make this show worth to watch imo.

I just wish we didn't have to rely on one or two artists carrying the show to make it worth watching.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

I still enjoy the show overall, don't know what they would replace it with.. IDF threads are more entertaining that the show many times spinning.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm pretty sure he replied to someone who's a forum member saying that on Twitter, but I forget who (I wanna say it was @Rodney but don't quote me on that).

I don't know what's being talked about here, but I didn't do any such thing.

EDIT: Oh, that?  Yes.  He did.

Edited by Rodney