Ryan Gallagher Fan Thread

season1

22 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

In his recent IG story, Ryan is singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Think he was trying to crack his voice there, lol. But anyway, whatever he prepare it for I'm wishing him good luck. Also looks like he tried his best and push himself off limits there [ain't sure if that's good or bad news], so -- hats off.

Though I can see where his direction with it. It has three different style of music in one -- ballads, operatic, and rock n' roll at the end which kind of cool to showcase his versatility. That, if he nails it, lol. I mean, we can't deny that it's a big-difficult song for anyone attempting.

Edited by _Saito

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

https://youtu.be/OgL-02dH5Ys

Ryan's voice sounded so different back then. It's clear his voice has changed. He sounds really good here though.

(Also, the link won't embed, I wonder why)

Yeah, I noticed that too. The first time I heard him was on a Philippines' competition back then and I can see lots of changes in his voice compared to his voice right now. Although he still uses the same operatic technique he used back then up until now, his voice sounded alot better and have matured greatly.

Changing the topic, I am wondering why he isn't posting voting mechanics or something while the others are posting it. I hope this doesn't mean anything bad 😔

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Changing the topic, I am wondering why he isn't posting voting mechanics or something while the others are posting it. I hope this doesn't mean anything bad 😔

It seems that none of them know the result yet, so I think you’re good. 😊👍

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm really worried for Ryan right now. Based on his IG, he will do live at 3 PM EST, which is technically 5 hours away from the show. I mean this doesn't mean anything.. right? 😔

I don't think it means anything as long as the 4-way KO contestants truly don't know their fate. Even if he did know, all of them still have to be on live television so...

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think it means anything as long as the 4-way KO contestants truly don't know their fate. Even if he did know, all of them still have to be on live television so...

That makes sense though, hmm sounds weird. Why would he be doing a live, and he also stated that that ig story of him was prerecorded from his LA home. Idk it is odd for me

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Ryan posted an IG story in which he said everybody in his family was fine, and that he didn´t drop out of the show.... He said he will give more details later.

Hmm.. first one to find a " Ryan and Kelly are dating it's conflict if interest" post wins...  I mean who know it's a theory, but those posts are coming.

31 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

Hmm.. first one to find a " Ryan and Kelly are dating it's conflict if interest" post wins...  I mean who know it's a theory, but those posts are coming.

I think it was a breach of contract. But I bet someone will put this out there. But the way this season is going, I think Kelly was planning to propose to him and TPTB crossed him out 🤣 #joke #i'mnotshippinganyone. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I think it was a breach of contract. But I bet someone will put this out there. But they way this season is going, I think Kelly was planning to propose to him and TPTB crossed him out 🤣 #joke #i'mnotshippinganyone. 

I mean no press is bad press, he should try to preform as much as he can right now, but watch.. def gonna be out there cause her divorce.. gossip sells