Jump to content

Ryan Gallagher Fan Thread


season1
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, guyhelios said:

So my favorites right now, in no particular order are:

 

Ryan G.

Payge

Cami

Sid

Tamara

Tanner

Kelsie

Larriah

 

Although IMO it is highly likely that WTW has a good chance to be in contention, I simply disagree with the stacking-the-odds concept here of 3 to 1.

Yup, I agree with many on your list. I hope if Ryan doesn't win 4wayK Larriah does.. Sid is so good.. I read spoilers, but don't want to spoil thread with opinions yet.. 

Edited by seamaidencora
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, guyhelios said:

So my favorites right now, in no particular order are:

 

Ryan G.

Payge

Cami

Sid

Tamara

Tanner

Kelsie

Larriah

 

Although IMO it is highly likely that WTW has a good chance to be in contention, I simply disagree with the stacking-the-odds concept here of 3 to 1.

 

Ryan & Sid are my top faves, and Payge is just right behind them. Would love to see them go all the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, season1 said:

 

I just laugh at all the self-righteous bashing of my favorites - notably Ryan, WTW and Carter. I guess I'm just used to having my favorites be hated by this forum that I just ignore them. As long as I enjoy the performances of my favorites, I don't care what the haters say. 🙂

i actually like ryan and wtw. if the 4 way ko weren't so stacked, i might have even supported him. wtw is great as well, but i think those two are disliked in part because they threaten(ed) taryn's chances.

 

in fact, although i wouldn't dare say this anywhere else: i would be happy to vote for ryan if he does really well in the 4 way ko and the others don't meet my expectations. 

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a video of Ryan singing his KO song. I understand not watching it as to not be spoiled by how his KO might sound, but let me tell you it's real good. He nails the high notes! It gave me goosebumps 😅

 

 

Side question: To those who will watch it, do you prefer this over Mandi's version? Because I do.

 

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This is a video of Ryan singing his KO song. I understand not watching it as to not be spoiled by how his KO might sound, but let me tell you it's real good. He nails the high notes! It gave me goosebumps 😅

 

 

Side question: To those who will watch it, do you prefer this over Mandi's version? Because I do.

 

I love that! He also has a more recent version of the same KO song:

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2-cfwYlbep/

 

And you can totally see how his voice has matured over the years. The notes are wonderfully resonant. I liked Mandi's version, but she was running out of air by the end and it was affecting her final notes. Ryan's voice has a combination of power and richness, like it fills up the room but at the same time caresses you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Agggron said:

I love that! He also has a more recent version of the same KO song:

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2-cfwYlbep/

 

And you can totally see how his voice has matured over the years. The notes are wonderfully resonant. I liked Mandi's version, but she was running out of air by the end and it was affecting her final notes. Ryan's voice has a combination of power and richness, like it fills up the room but at the same time caresses you.

 

Well he said in that post that, that was his first time to sing again after not singing for months (did I get that right or was it a joke?)

 

So imagine him singing it on The Voice, so ready and excited. I am really hyped up on this performance of his. So much power in his voice! I also love his vibrato, well-placed

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Agggron said:

I love that! He also has a more recent version of the same KO song:

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2-cfwYlbep/

 

And you can totally see how his voice has matured over the years. The notes are wonderfully resonant. I liked Mandi's version, but she was running out of air by the end and it was affecting her final notes. Ryan's voice has a combination of power and richness, like it fills up the room but at the same time caresses you.

This give me chills.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kudos 👏 Idk about others but I've searched for and have been viewing Ryan's other performances and videos (like from I Love OPM) since his BA. IMO some very fine stuff even way back then. Glad more people are finding them now. Even Amazon Music has a small selection for him on our Alexas 😂 At first, web searches only brought up the Ryan Gallagher with all the creepy tats. Had to go into deep web to locate our Ryan...but not anymore🙌 Can't wait for his quintessential KO performance🌠

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also interesting that his head voice seem to be really good as seen in this video -- which we don't get to see him often doing, and far as I recall it was only once at the end of "The Prayer". Not sure if he can pull one with the KO's [so that's what he meant by Bocelli's song on an interview, see it now].

Knowing that he can do the thing it'd be interesting for me to hear him sing "This Woman's Work" -- though John H. more of a strong candidate on that one, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...