Ryan Gallagher Fan Thread

season1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

My issue though is that he’s clearing milking the story for drama and publicity. :/

Maybe he is, maybe he's not. But that is NEVER a reason to go overboard with all the insults and judgements. (I know you're not one but there are some). NONE of us know what really happened, so yeah

I am not replying to any insults or judgements of him from other forums because I respect all the opinions there, I just wish people were not like that. I am saying this because this is his fan thread, and I think it is my right to say my opinion as well.

Anyway, I'm not mad or anything because it is what it is. I'm just disappointed. I am disappointed too in Ryan at first but I have came to realize that I do not know the story, so what is my right? But I respect everyone's opinion, am just disappointed.

But thank you for not confusing react me! 🤣

• Like 3

I still give Ryan Gallagher the benefit of the doubt. I don't have enough info to pass a concrete judgement as some here are prone to do. 

If he broke COVID protocol, well, it's tough, but of course measures must be taken. However, I won't start to hate him unless I have concrete info that he is not a nice human being. Which, isn't uncommon these days. 

Until this exact moment, Ryan Gallagher does not deserve the same judgments as Marisa Corvo, for instance. Until now, he wasn't unkind or disrespectful (considering what we know so far) towards his peers, nor Kelly Clarkson. His problem, aparently is with the producers and legal team, which, matter of fact, I don't have a huge problem with it, since I come from a place of distrust in regards to producers of reality TV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Maybe he is, maybe he's not. But that is NEVER a reason to go overboard with all the insults and judgements. (I know you're not one but there are some). NONE of us know what really happened, so yeah

I am not replying to any insults or judgements of him from other forums because I respect all the opinions there, I just wish people were not like that. I am saying this because this is his fan thread, and I think it is my right to say my opinion as well.

Anyway, I'm not mad or anything because it is what it is. I'm just disappointed. I am disappointed too in Ryan at first but I have came to realize that I do not know the story, so what is my right? But I respect everyone's opinion, am just disappointed.

But thank you for not confusing react me! 🤣

i guess my concern is that: if he has something to say, why doesn't he say it? him saying it "on his own time" implies that he is waiting for nbc to just pay him to not say something. 

i don't see any good reason for him to postpone it if he truly wasn't in the wrong. just tell us the whole story if your interest is telling the truth imo.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i guess my concern is that: if he has something to say, why doesn't he say it? him saying it "on his own time" implies that he is waiting for nbc to just pay him to not say something. 

i don't see any good reason for him to postpone it if he truly wasn't in the wrong. just tell us the whole story if your interest is telling the truth imo.

Lawsuits are expensive, specially against NBC. I believe he will drop something when the season is over. Though I doubt it could harm The Voice. It will probably backfire. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, seamaidencora said:

Someone made a video of his song for top 13.. the comments on there are interesting! Again, no press is bad press when you need .. well press!! He needs to be singing up on insta and YT..  whoever did this, had the right idea imho

The comments make me want to vomit... 🤢

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

If you like this show they should... cause whatever the facts are, ppl believe and agree with those comments. It's like combs and bathrobe 2.0

My issue is that they’re completely ignoring the fact that he could’ve endangered other contestants, members of the cast and crew. 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My issue is that they’re completely ignoring the fact that he could’ve endangered other contestants, members of the cast and crew. 

..So could of kelly 

Ppl aren't buying it!! He was tested for it and was negative!! What is the time frame the show is talking about https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/multiple-staff-members-of-kelly-clarkson-show-test-positive-for-covid-19/2726521/

2 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

..So could of kelly 

Ppl aren't buying it!! He was tested for it and was negative!! What is the time frame the show is talking about https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/multiple-staff-members-of-kelly-clarkson-show-test-positive-for-covid-19/2726521/

Last time I checked Kelly isn’t speculated to have broke COVID-19 protocols. 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Last time I checked Kelly isn’t speculated to have broke COVID-19 protocols. 

..and those are? Don't say he could have endangered ppl after being tested and didn't have covid to give it.. when the show has yet to say what rule he broke, what the time frame is if Kelly's crew can test pos only 2-3 weeks ago. 

Edited by seamaidencora

Just now, seamaidencora said:

..and those are? Don't say he could have endangered ppl after being tested and didn't have covid to give it.. when the show has yet to say what rule he broke, what the time frame is if Kelly's chew can test pos only 2-3 weeks ago. 

I mean you have a point, but it just disappoints me that you’re not considering that fact that he could have endangered others. I don’t want to clutter up his fan thread with this, so I’ll just end the discussion here. 

i think the issue is not that ryan could have endangered people necessarily. if they let him get away with it just because he doesn't have covid, then people will feel more free to do what they want (ryan and other contestants this season and s20), which will likely lead to someone contracting covid. i think they had to be harsh, and i think that's the only way to deal with the situation, otherwise it's implicitly giving people the green light to do whatever they want

• Like 4

Didn't know that Ryan have a manager, I thought he manage himself. Was surprise actually.

Anyway, my take on his sudden exit are:

*His view on politic. Maybe, certain people at the voice are unhappy about it.

*Him being ship with his coach don't look good right now for her. Probably could affect the situation she currently have to deal with.

*NBC engaged him to spice up the show. You know, during the BA I find it weird that the coaches seem excited when Ryan was performing. Then when Blake said to Ryan that he is the most interesting guy at the moment, I was even more perplexed. Why would he said that when they just met. If the reason was he sings pop opera, then JHoliday is way more interesting with his unique voice..(me acting like Usher). The battle outcome, I was more puzzled. 

That's it, my far fetched theory. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, seamaidencora said:

..and those are? Don't say he could have endangered ppl after being tested and didn't have covid to give it.. when the show has yet to say what rule he broke, what the time frame is if Kelly's crew can test pos only 2-3 weeks ago. 

Testing doesn't work like that. Testing is a tool, it's not a failsafe. In order to test positive for covid, you have to build up enough covid in your cells for it to register as positive on the test. You can be (and often are) contagious before that point. It's on average 3-5 days after you contract covid, that you would test positive for it (and it can be as long as 7-10)

• Like 3

On 12/7/2020 at 5:22 AM, QueenCami said:

Just because you're off The Voice doesn't mean your contract and NDA magically disappears. He's obviously holding his tongue because he's still under contract. You guys are just reading too much into his silence, IMO. I'm sure he'll say something once the contract ends, which will probably be around January.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Just because you're off The Voice doesn't mean your contract and NDA magically disappears. He's obviously holding his tongue because he's still under contract. You guys are just reading too much into his silence, IMO. I'm sure he'll say something once the contract ends, which will probably be around January.

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT! There's just too much hate for Ryan on this forum right now, can't stand to be silent when no one even knows the truth

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...