Jump to content

Ryan Gallagher Fan Thread


season1
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Wait he was kicked off? :( That studio is excellent.

 

Carlson said Ryan left the show, he made it sound like Ryan quit. But Ryan said on IG story that he didn't quit (see comment above). It must have been just decided sometime today because last night, he posted some pictures on IG, deciding on what to wear --

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIM65wdla4o/
 

 


 

 

Edited by season1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just holding out hope that he was DQed because he got a record deal. I know he (and Marisa) mentioned that if they make the lives, they can't release music for another year. (I'm not sure if that's actually true or not lol). But, we know that he was planning on holding an IG live event earlier today to 'spread cheer'... so what if this is all connected? Maybe Ryan is moving on to bigger and better things.

 

Or this could just be just my optimist brain trying to rationalize everything... I'm so sad we didn't get to hear his duet with Kelly. 😢

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Agggron said:

I'm just holding out hope that he was DQed because he got a record deal. I know he (and Marisa) mentioned that if they make the lives, they can't release music for another year. (I'm not sure if that's actually true or not lol). But, we know that he was planning on holding an IG live event earlier today to 'spread cheer'... so what if this is all connected? Maybe Ryan is moving on to bigger and better things.

 

Or this could just be just my optimist brain trying to rationalize everything... I'm so sad we didn't get to hear his duet with Kelly. 😢

No one can release music before the winner does and the window was previously a year to allow the winner to gain traction.

 

If that's the case, we likely won't hear any original music from Ryan in 2021.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ET is saying it has to do with shows covid protocols. I say crap to that he was tested and didn't have it..  

 

The way carson was taking It like he knew everyone knew Ryan won KO...  This is all nonsense, but the truth will come out, it always does 

 

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-what-happened-to-season-19-competitor-ryan-gallagher-157094

Edited by seamaidencora
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, seamaidencora said:

ET is saying it has to do with shows covid protocols. I say crap to that he was tested and didn't have it..  

 

The way carson was taking It like he knew everyone knew Ryan won KO...  This is all nonsense, but the truth will come out, it always does 

 

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-what-happened-to-season-19-competitor-ryan-gallagher-157094

 

Why did I feel like I walked in the American politics thread?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seamaidencora said:

The reason I am calling this crap is cause what I believe the show is calling "covid protocols" Ryan would call " seeing my mother in ICU" His MOTHER!! 

 

 

I’m sorry but this statement is just inconsiderate. Yes, if he’s visiting his mom it’s sweet and all, but no one else can visit/be with parents unless they’re minors. He’s endangering everyone else on set and you’re fine with that? Yikes...

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sorry but this statement is just inconsiderate to me. Yes, if he’s visiting his mom it’s sweet and all, but no one else can visit/be with parents unless they’re minors. He’s endangering everyone else on set and you’re fine with that? Yikes...

No your right, but he was tested for it and didn't have it. Someone on kelly clarkson show tested positive for covid.. she is still coach, They can't claim exposer here.  Most ppl who have  it show no symptoms anyway. Which doesn't matter cause he was tested for it and cleared.  http://Today.com › popculture › kelly... Web results Staffers at 'Kelly Clarkson Show' test positive for COVID-19 - Today Show

 

 

Edited by seamaidencora
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

No your right, but he was tested for it and didn't have it. Someone on kelly clarkson show tested positive for covid.. she is still coach, They can't claim exposer here.  Most ppl who have  it show no symptoms anyway. Which doesn't matter cause he was tested for it and cleared.  http://Today.com › popculture › kelly... Web results Staffers at 'Kelly Clarkson Show' test positive for COVID-19 - Today Show

 

 

Maybe they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of him... 🤷‍♂️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, seamaidencora said:

I think there was something else.. that's all I meant by my comment.. I get keeping everyone safe.. but that is a weird excuse the show gave to me.. that's all

I think it was also something else because they have been quarantined in a hotel since the knock outs .If anyone had broken protocol the decision to take them off the show would have been made days ago and not at the last minute .It also wouldn't make sense posting their live playoff song since they were no longer on the show .So it looks like whatever happened was a last minute decision.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeamAudra said:


You think keep people safe is weird? OK, how about keeping people safe plus 100s of millions of dollars in ad revenue lost if they have to pull the plug on a season because someone didn’t follow rules that were agreed to in advance. 

You skipped my post before that explained why it was weird .. not surprising. Show can't have it both ways, and you cannot judge one by actions and others by intentions. What is done is done though. Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, seamaidencora said:

You skipped my post before that explained why it was weird .. not surprising. Show can't have it both ways, and you cannot judge one by actions and others by intentions. What is done is done though. Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky


I didn’t want to do this in a fan thread, so I deleted my comment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If Ryan really did break protocols, then that's disappointing on his part. Rules are rules I guess, but damn am I disappointed he didn't get to perform. I loved his studio.

I think that it's deeper than that though because the day before he was preparing to be on the show and then he canceled a live he had planned for the next day last minute and then that happened. Don'tthink he would be preparing the day before or go live to thank fans if he knew he wasn't going to be on the show.I don't think the person releasing the live recordings even knew because his recordings came out  his was included .I'm wondering how he was allowed to record in the studio if he had violated protocols as the rumor said .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Ryan broke protocols, then there's not much to say.  However, if this was what happened, The Voice would be in the right and would release an official statement.  The fact that an "anonymous" source leaked this and The Voice won't go on record with a statement tells me that there's a lot more to the story.  When America's Got Talent had issues, they always released statements.  Same with American Idol.  If legal gets its way, we will never know what else happened.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, juls1983 said:

I

I think that it's deeper than that though because the day before he was preparing to be on the show and then he canceled a live he had planned for the next day last minute and then that happened. Don'tthink he would be preparing the day before or go live to thank fans if he knew he wasn't going to be on the show.I don't think the person releasing the live recordings even knew because his recordings came out  his was included .I'm wondering how he was allowed to record in the studio if he had violated protocols as the rumor said .

This!  All of this!  They wouldn't.  None of it adds up.  The Voice could easily clarify, but they haven't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...