Charlie Mason Voice S19 Reviews and Grades

istersay

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah I'm kinda surprised. He is way too kind this season and he gave a lot of higher grades. This is the first time that he gave two contestants an A+ Grade in the same episode(Not Including Finale Nights because it has many performances)

finale nights have 12 grades usually, just like today's did i believe

Just now, Misirlou said:

He´s given 3 A+ grades so far this season: John H´s blind, and Larriah and Marisa´s battle performances. I would have kept John and Marisa at an A, and Larriah as a A-.

I agree with the other two but I would've given Marisa that A+. She was something else.

Just now, Misirlou said:

What would be your grade for Ryan? I preferred his tone and calm approach, but purely vocally speaking, he would rank a little lower, A-.

A- at the highest, B at the lowest. I just couldn't hear him very well over Marisa but he obviously wasn't pitchy.

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

less artists, just do the math

I meant to say that every artist performs his/her solo performances two times so if he/she didn't impress him with their one performances they still have a chance to impress him with his/her other performance. While in other rounds an artist only give one solo performance so if he/she doesn't impress him then there's no chance that they would  get an A+.

• Like 1

Current Standings

1- Marisa Corvo = 31.58%

2- Ryan Gallagher = 21.05%

3- Larriah Jackson = 12.98%

4- James Pyle = 7.54%

5- Ian Flanigan = 7.37%

6- Carter Rubin = 6.32%

7- Cami Clune = 5.79%

8- Ryan Berg = 2.63%

9- Casme = 2.46%

10- Rio Souma = 1.23%

11- Liam St. John = 0.7%

12- Aaron Scott = 0.35%

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Current Standings

1- Marisa Corvo = 31.58%

2- Ryan Gallagher = 21.05%

3- Larriah Jackson = 12.98%

4- James Pyle = 7.54%

5- Ian Flanigan = 7.37%

6- Carter Rubin = 6.32%

7- Cami Clune = 5.79%

8- Ryan Berg = 2.63%

9- Casme = 2.46%

10- Rio Souma = 1.23%

11- Liam St. John = 0.7%

12- Aaron Scott = 0.35%

Marisa topping the poll as she should.

• Like 3

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

She did Great but I am Kinda sad about Cami, she is so low in the poll.

Cami did great and I'm sure many people liked her but she wasn't their favorite of the night. Probably because their battle was lacking in solo parts.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Cami did great and I'm sure many people liked her but she wasn't their favorite of the night. Probably because their battle was lacking in solo parts.

I agree but still 7 position is so low for someone like her. :(

Btw I hope Sid and John H have the KO's in the same night so  Tvline's favorite becomes clear because these two are their top two favs as of right now. Also both had AMAZING KO's so I'm curious to see who will lead the poll.

• Like 1

The Voice Recap: As the Knockouts Began, Two Contestants Sang What Turned Out to Be Their Swan Songs

the voice recap worth the wait payge turner knockouts

Team Legend: Tamara Jade performing “Higher Ground” (Grade: B ) defeated Casmé performing “Wrecking Ball” (Grade: C) 

Team Gwen: Payge Turner performing “Creep” (Grade: C+) defeated Ryan Berg performing “Makin’ Me Look Good Again” (Grade: B+) 

Team Blake: Worth the Wait performing “Delta Dawn” (Grade: A-) defeated Ben Allen performing “She Got the Best of Me” (Grade: A) — Ben stolen by Gwen 

1 minute ago, istersay said:

The Voice Recap: As the Knockouts Began, Two Contestants Sang What Turned Out to Be Their Swan Songs

the voice recap worth the wait payge turner knockouts

Team Legend: Tamara Jade performing “Higher Ground” (Grade: B) defeated Casmé performing “Wrecking Ball” (Grade: C) 

Team Gwen: Payge Turner performing “Creep” (Grade: C+) defeated Ryan Berg performing “Makin’ Me Look Good Again” (Grade: B+) 

Team Blake: Worth the Wait performing “Delta Dawn” (Grade: A-) defeated Ben Allen performing “She Got the Best of Me” (Grade: A) — Ben stolen by Gwen 

I want what they are smoking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

Team Legend: Tamara Jade performing “Higher Ground” (Grade: B ) defeated Casmé performing “Wrecking Ball” (Grade: C) 

This grading could be used to answer the question "What feels illegal but isn't?"

• Haha 8