Ian Flanigan Fan Thread

season1

I think Ian did well with the song he was given. I wish he sang a different "Angel" song -- he probably would have done much better with "She Talks to Angels" by The Black Crowes.

Ian needs our votes to advance to the Finale. Hopefully he'll have a much better cover and original next week. oNghnm5.gif

YR5yp79.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was having a discussion today with someone on Twitter and I tweeted: "I really liked season 14 (one of my favourite seasons ever) because the top 2 came down to Kelly vs. Alicia, even though Blake had 2 finalists that season." Ian liked that tweet. 🤯

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I was having a discussion today with someone on Twitter and I tweeted: "I really liked season 14 (one of my favourite seasons ever) because the top 2 came down to Kelly vs. Alicia, even though Blake had 2 finalists that season." Ian liked that tweet. 🤯

Either he likes the two Blake finalists in S14 (Kyla and Spensha) :thumbs:

or

He misread season 14 as season 19 and with the mention of "Blake's 2 finalists" he thought you're referring to him. :haha:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, season1 said:

Either he likes the two Blake finalists in S14 (Kyla and Spensha) :thumbs:

or

He misread season 14 as season 19 and with the mention of "Blake's 2 finalists" he thought you're referring to him. :haha:

No, I'm sure he was fully aware that I was talking about S14 😌

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

No, I'm sure he was fully aware that I was talking about S14 😌

I was having a discussion with a person under someone else's post that tagged Ian. We both didn't like the idea of people of voting for coaches instead of the artists. So that's how he found my tweet. But why he randomly decided to like my tweet is beyond my comprehension lol 😂

• Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

I was having a discussion with a person under someone else's post that tagged Ian. We both didn't like the idea of people of voting for coaches instead of the artists. So that's how he found my tweet. But why he randomly decided to like my tweet is beyond my comprehension lol 😂

After I found out Ian read my tweets, I went back and clarified that I had nothing against Jim or Ian because I kinda felt bad. I wasn't insulting anyone; I was just pointing out the unfortunate trend that Blake has almost always had at least one artist in the top 2 (i.e. every season except seasons 5 and 14). 😅

48 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Lucky you, Ian liked your tweet. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...