DWTS29 Week 6 - Top 11 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Aww I feel so bad for her, she seemed like she was holding back a lot of emotion there :( Hope she can possibly survive tonight and if she ends up in the bottom 2, it’s against someone who hasn’t showed as much promise (i.e Vernon)

Gahh, oh Skai. 😢 Poor thing. 

Gah there was a whole section that got messed up for quite... a long time there. 😢 I thought she recovered from that after a point. And there were certain parts where she looked like she was having fun and performing well - and did have some nice Cha-Cha. Could have been her best Latin but.... gah Latin is a struggle for her. :( 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow that was a very fast and packed routine! I was kinda hoping they’d dance to the original..no Nicki shade. :haha:

Ahh however...I don’t know what it is with Skai. :( I think she exudes a lot of confidence and then I think she sometimes loses that when in the dance. She looks a little nervous at times and makes a few mistakes. I’m not sure if she’s still getting over the mistake from the second week as I think she’s taken a bit of a hit in her confidence since then :( 

Agree with you on all of this. 😢 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

honestly, with the amount of mistakes that happened for her tonight, 18 is an accurate score for her.

I really like her but yeah that 18 was very fair. :broken: 

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow that was a very fast and packed routine! I was kinda hoping they’d dance to the original..no Nicki shade. :haha:

Ooh and also, I love Nicki but agree. That section of the song seemed like what really threw her off.

I thought this was gonna be a possibly good dance for Vernon but I’m not really sure I enjoyed this either. 🙈

He has such a great smile! But I didn’t really feel like he was doing a great deal of dancing? It felt a little small I thought.

Vernon performed well and had fun.... but his footwork seemed stompy and not slick and not correct on a technical level. :unsure: Not sure if  this will be enough to save him.

Hmmm the show is going through an awkward moment now. Hope it picks up soon.