Contestants You Didn't Appreciate During Their Run (But now do)

katybay

I was not a Chris Kroeze fan.... mainly because we got rid of Michael Lee and Kameron Marlowe.

But I really got on board with him months after it ended... but I still don't think he shoulve gotten second at all lol. His knockout performance really was his standout and think is sooo underrated.  His voice was actually stunning in Burning House and enjoyed HYESTR, as well. 

Edited by katybay

Honestly Red Marlow. I find myself enjoying some of his performances like "Chiseled in Stone"; "The Dance", and "To Make you Feel My Love". I agree that perhaps he was a little bit too boring and safe for the show, but he had an authentic country voice that was very pleasant to listen to. 

6 hours ago, B-B said:

Lauren Duski comes to mind

I remember not liking her much cz I was crazy over Chris but after like one and a half year I was re-watching S12 and I watched her GITH performance and I felt it, that was so heart-touching.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Addison Agen. Tbh I'm not fan of her that time because I was so focused in Chloe, Noah and Brooke's entire run on the show.

This. I was focused on those three as well and didn't pay much attention to Addison.

Maelyn. I was not a fan of her during her time on the show but watching her performances again and listening to her iTunes studio recordings, I began to like her.

I like listening more on her studio version of Fallingwater than the actual performance.

This also applies to Addison because I was not much of a fan since I wanted Chloe to win Season 13.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

53 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

long one!

In no particular order:

• Brooke Simpson
  • Will Champlin
  • Kimberly Nichole
  • Amy Vachal
  • Cole Vosbury
  • Jacquie Lee
  • WILKES
  • Vanessa Ferguson
  • Brennley Brown
  • Billy Gilman
  • Sundance Head
  • Bryan Bautista
  • Chris Jamison
  • Laith Al-Saadi
  • Josh Kaufman
  • Michelle Chamuel
  • Jeffrey Austin
  • Michael Sanchez
  • Ricky Duran
  • Rod Stokes
  • Kymberli Joye
  • Brynn Cartelli
  • Chevel Shepherd
  • Holly Tucker

Of these, here's the ones that took probably the longest time to wind up on this list (after my first watch of them):

• Jacquie Lee
  • Josh Kaufman
  • Billy Gilman
  • Brynn Cartelli
  • Like 1