The Voice 19 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion

istersay

8 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I really don't get y'all. Ryan Gallagher was clearly the best singer and since he is classically trained I bet he is the most versitile. I don't understand how someone would not refer to him as the MVP of the night. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

•  
  • Members
  • 29 posts

My thoughts on last night's singers

Taryn Papa - She was fine, but didn't really stand out to me. Also, didn't really pick a well known song to showcase her voice in my opinion.

Liam St. John - I really liked his voice and his version of Sex And Candy.

Aaron Scott - I didn't like him at all. Bad song choice and he sounded downright awful in my opinion. He sounded like he was shouting and had pitch problems in my opinion.

Madeline Consoer - She was very good. Liked how she did the Maren Morris song Girl. The tone and pitch in her voice was good. She had a great delivery.

Cami Clune - Liked her a lot.

Ryan Gallagher - Probably one of the best of that night.

Chloé Hogan - Perfect song choice and she really made it her own. What The World Needs Now Is Love is a great song in general

Sid Kingsley - He was very good too. I like Bob Dylan as an artist in general.

So my ranking of last night's blind auditions would go like this (Best to least best)

1. Ryan Gallagher

2. Sid Kingsley

3. Chloe Hogan

4. Liam St. John

5. Madeline Consoer

6. Cami Clune

7. Taryn Papa

8. Aaron Scott

8 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

I’m known to have horrible taste but I rly rly liked Madeline. She’s a dark horse that can go really far with the right songs that suit her pop-country crossover voice.

My Top 5 is Sid, Cami, John H, Madeline and Ryan

Your taste is not terrible! 😅 I loved Madeline too, and if Kelly works her Brynn/Chevel magic, I could see Madeline in the finale or even winning. 😊 Your Top 5 isn’t bad either. 👌