Jump to content

Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368


.Rei
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Let's me introduce you this year's Top 20...............................

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

#038 Alolan Ninetales

The Fox Pokemon

Type: Ice/Fairy

Generation: VII

 

#699 Aurorus

The Tundra Pokemon

Type: Rock/Ice

Generation: VI

 

#006 Charizard

The Flame Pokemon

Type: Dragon/Flying/Dragon

Generation: I

 

#169 Crobat

The Bat Pokemon

Type: Poison/Flying

Generation: II

 

#149 Dragonite

The Dragon Pokemon

Type: Dragon/Flying

Generation: I

 

#133 Eevee

The Evolution Pokemon

Type: Normal

Generation: I

 

#196 Espeon

The Sun Pokemon

Type: Psychic

Generation: II

 

#671 Florges

The Garden Pokemon

Type: Fairy

Generation: VI

 

#330 Flygon

The Mystic Pokemon

Type: Ground/Dragon

Generation: III

 

#282 Gardevoir

The Embrace Pokemon

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Generation: III

 

#006 Infernape

The Flame Pokemon

Type: Fire/Fighting

Generation: IV

 

#151 Mew

The New Species Pokemon

Type: Psychic

Generation: I

 

#715 Noivern

The Sound Wave Pokemon

Type: Flying/Dragon

Generation: VI

 

#025 Pikachu

The Mouse Pokemon

Type: Electric

Generation: I

 

#254 Sceptile

The Forest Pokemon

Type: Grass / Dragon

Generation: III

 

#210 Scizor

The Pincer Pokemon

Type: Bug/Steel

Generation: II

 

#175 Togepi

The Spike Ball Pokemon

Type: Fairy

Generation: II

 

#157 Typhlopsion

The Volcano Pokemon

Type: Fire

Generation: II

 

#134 Vaporeon

The Bubble Jet Pokemon

Type: Water

Generation: I

 

#637 Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon

Type: Bug/Fire

Generation: V

 

 

fMj9Z9P.png

OoPPGPI.png

6GLIVMu.png

 

 

 

The journey is almost over Trainers! We're just one step away from finding out who the winner of this Rankdown is going to be! And for that I just need your rankings that will determine who will be the successor of Squirtle!

 

Everybody must send me the rankings of the 20 Pokemon left in the game. I'm gonna need write-ups from every Pokemon, where the Bottom 5 and Top 5 must at least 100 words have. The rest must have a minimum of 50 Words.

 

You have until the 20th of May to send me everything otherwise your rankings won't be taken into account! 

Like I said before I will be submitting my own rankings, which I already have sent via PM to @*Wallace in order to keep it fair and not be influenced by your questionable rankings.

 

Be fair and rank my favorites high! 😘

 

@Solaris @Steven_ @hayden98 @FrogLenzen @totes4totes@1234567890 @NGM 

 

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top 20's Breakdown:

 

6 - Gen I

5 - Gen II

3 - Gen III

1 - Gen IV

1 - Gen V

3 - Gen VI

1 - Gen VI

0 - Gen VIII

 

5 - Dragon

4 - Fire

4 - Flying

4 - Fairy

3 - Psychic

2 - Bug

2 - Ice

1 - Electric

1 - Water

1 - Poison

1 - Steel

1 - Grass

1 - Ground

1 - Fighting

1 - Rock

1 - Normal

0 - Ghost

0 - Dark

 

1 - Mythical

0 - Legendary

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Submit your Top 20 Rankings

I love how everyone sends stuff to @*Wallace when they want to avoid rigging stuff. Why do we all think Wally is the beacon of innocence, maybe he's the devil :giggle:Or maybe it's just because he's the oldest 👴

 

@.Rei is the public allowed to vote? And if so, can we not have a writeup requirement? 🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JC said:

 

@.Rei is the public allowed to vote? And if so, can we not have a writeup requirement? 🙏

 

I was thinking no since no one has been really following

 

the only two that comes to mind would be you and @Crisis

but then the rankers should let me know first if they want Public votes or not

Edited by .Rei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JC said:

I love how everyone sends stuff to @*Wallace when they want to avoid rigging stuff. Why do we all think Wally is the beacon of innocence, maybe he's the devil :giggle:Or maybe it's just because he's the oldest 👴

 

@.Rei is the public allowed to vote? And if so, can we not have a writeup requirement? 🙏

You are going to get it for this comment. 🙂 🙂🙂 

 

 

But lol I do feel honored how I am chosen as the unbiased viewer for the hosts in these games. :giggle: I'm here to back Rei up here! (!) 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

 

I was thinking no since no one has been really following

 

the only two that comes to mind would be you and @Crisis

but then the rankers should let me know first if they want Public votes or not

 

I'm fine with it, @Bk1234 can send his in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, .Rei said:

Let's me introduce you this year's Top 20...............................

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

#038 Alolan Ninetales

The Fox Pokemon

Type: Ice/Fairy

Generation: VII

 

#699 Aurorus

The Tundra Pokemon

Type: Rock/Ice

Generation: VI

 

#006 Charizard

The Flame Pokemon

Type: Dragon/Flying/Dragon

Generation: I

 

#169 Crobat

The Bat Pokemon

Type: Poison/Flying

Generation: II

 

#149 Dragonite

The Dragon Pokemon

Type: Dragon/Flying

Generation: I

 

#133 Eevee

The Evolution Pokemon

Type: Normal

Generation: I

 

#196 Espeon

The Sun Pokemon

Type: Psychic

Generation: II

 

#671 Florges

The Garden Pokemon

Type: Fairy

Generation: VI

 

#330 Flygon

The Mystic Pokemon

Type: Ground/Dragon

Generation: III

 

#282 Gardevoir

The Embrace Pokemon

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Generation: III

 

#006 Infernape

The Flame Pokemon

Type: Fire/Fighting

Generation: IV

 

#151 Mew

The New Species Pokemon

Type: Psychic

Generation: I

 

#715 Noivern

The Sound Wave Pokemon

Type: Flying/Dragon

Generation: VI

 

#025 Pikachu

The Mouse Pokemon

Type: Electric

Generation: I

 

#254 Sceptile

The Forest Pokemon

Type: Grass / Dragon

Generation: III

 

#210 Scizor

The Pincer Pokemon

Type: Bug/Steel

Generation: II

 

#175 Togepi

The Spike Ball Pokemon

Type: Fairy

Generation: II

 

#157 Typhlopsion

The Volcano Pokemon

Type: Fire

Generation: II

 

#134 Vaporeon

The Bubble Jet Pokemon

Type: Water

Generation: I

 

#637 Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon

Type: Bug/Fire

Generation: V

 

 

fMj9Z9P.png

OoPPGPI.png

6GLIVMu.png

 

 

 

The journey is almost over Trainers! We're just one step away from finding out who the winner of this Rankdown is going to be! And for that I just need your rankings that will determine who will be the successor of Squirtle!

 

Everybody must send me the rankings of the 20 Pokemon left in the game. I'm gonna need write-ups from every Pokemon, where the Bottom 5 and Top 5 must at least 100 words have. The rest must have a minimum of 50 Words.

 

You have until the 20th of May to send me everything otherwise your rankings won't be taken into account! 

Like I said before I will be submitting my own rankings, which I already have sent via PM to @*Wallace in order to keep it fair and not be influenced by your questionable rankings.

 

Be fair and rank my favorites high! 😘

 

@Solaris @Steven_ @hayden98 @FrogLenzen @totes4totes@1234567890 @NGM 

 

Not gonna lie, you guys didn’t manage to screw this up. Solid Top 20. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Public Rankings

 

@Bk1234, @Deeee, @Crisis and @JC can send me their Top 20 Rankings if they want to participate. No write-ups are require but will be appreciated if you decide to make them!

 

Deadline is May 20th

 

If there is someone else from the public I'm forgetting sorry in advance!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Submit your Top 20 Rankings (Deadline May 20th)

4 rankers have at least one member of their Top 3 in the Top 20

3 rankers have none

1 member has their entire Top 3 in the Top 20 😮

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...