Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

On 3/31/2021 at 12:26 AM, totes4totes said:

I literally just got home after 8 hours of driving. I’ll need an extension until at least 10pm my time (4.5 hours) so I can unpack and settle before I even think of noms

👍

a

Edited by .Rei

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

👍

Thank you!!!! Lol. I have so much to unpack 😭😭😭

I will definitely get the noms up by 10 though! I just have to eat as well. Thankfully that’s my last day of traveling for the foreseeable future! Thank you all for being so patient when I slowed the game down!

Decided to take a break from unpacking just for you @.Rei! And not at all because unpacking is almost worse than packing!

1. Torchic

2. Swampert

3. Ludicolo

4. Altaria

5. Kyogre

6. Glaceon

7. Leafeon

8. Ribimbee 

9. Mimikyu

10. Toxapex

11. Galarian Rapidash

12. Corviknight

13. Snom

14. Frosmoth

• Like 1

MIMIKYU

ba6.gif

Sorry, I know there are Mimikyu fans, but it's not a Pokémon I've ever been a fan of. My issue with Mimikyu is the use of Pikachu's image. There are so many Pika clones throughout the years, and this one seems the silliest as it's literally a Pokémon disguised as Pikachu. I just find it to be kind of uninspired to throw a Pikachu costume onto a Pokémon and call it a day. Anyway, classified as the Disguise Pokémon, Mimikyu is a dual Ghost and Fairy type introduced in Gen VII. Mimikyu does not have any other evolution forms, and no other Pokémon has the same type combination as Mimikyu. According to the Pokédex, Mimikyu's true form is unknown. Apparently, a scholar once looked under its rag and was overcome with so much terror that he died from shock. Mimikyu's true form is deadly to anyone who looks upon it, so Mimikyu is a lonely Pokémon as a result. It uses its rag costume in order to try to bond with others. Mimikyu also has two different forms - a Disguised Form and a Busted Form. This is useful in battle as it is capable of taking a hit in the beginning of battle without sustaining any damage. Add in its high stats in Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed make it a potentially valuable team member for any trainer. Apologies, but out Mimikyu goes from the rankdown unless it's revived by the end of this round.

Saving Corviknight.

DimpledHandyErin-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Steven_
  • Sad 1

Altaria

Big Brother Pokemon - Mega Evolutions Edition - Page 9 - Video Games,  Books, etc. - Gaga Daily

Altaria is an awesome Pokemon that finds itself nominated very often in our game because (1) Megan hates Gen III, and (2) Bk keeps making people mad (for example, Megan and her Infernape) and this is one Pokemon easy to verify as one of his faves. So that makes it tough for me, another Altaria fan. But I can just FEEL that I'm close to a dragon title and I'm not going to let someone else cut it when I have a chance to get some credit for it. Also, I think Bk also likes Kyogre and Glaceon, so this is already a tough round and you can't save them all. If I manage to get some $$$ from this cut, I'll donate to the Altaria revive fund like I did with Chandelure. And hey, that's not a bad deal!

Altaria is Dragon/Flying type, which is pretty cool, but would be more interesting if Dragonite and Salamence weren't already right there. When it Mega evolves, it become the ONLY Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon in the whole game. Very cool. Altaria is known as the Humming Pokemon and it's a sky phoenix cloud thing. Wiki says it might be based on some Chinese legend bird called a Peng. As the regular form, it has a bad weakness to ice just like all other dragon/flying (and also dragon/ground and also dragon/grass) Pokemon. As the Mega form, it's the only Dragon Pokemon that is immune to Dragon. 

Vileplume is looking at me cut someone's starter evolution like: 

Danny Trejo Dude GIF by Magic: The Gathering - Find & Share on GIPHY

Save Frosmoth