Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

safari ball on type:null and silvally

I know you saved them before, but I wasn't sure if you just liked them more than the others in the previous noms or if you like-liked them enough to Safari. Not trying to come for your faves, I promise!

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I know you saved them before, but I wasn't sure if you just liked them more than the others in the previous noms or if you like-liked them enough to Safari. Not trying to come for your faves, I promise!

heard you were trying to come for us all 😮 

Smeargle, Zangoose, Seviper, Glameow, Alolan Muk, Galarian Zigzagoon, Corvisquire, Skwovet and Dracozolt have been eliminated. @FrogLenzen is in charge of the write-ups!

@NGMis now free to post his 13 nominations!

Safari Balls left:

Sola - 7

Nico - 6

Victoria - 6

Steven - 6

Hayden - 5

Bk - 5

Derek - 5

Megan - 3

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 5 (Nico's Noms)
5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Oh, right. I forgot that this is what’s fun for some people.

On the flip side, its not fun seeing Gen 1 slide by and have almost 1/5 of the remaining pokemon when there are 7 other gens full of amazing pokemon that are getting eliminated.  

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

On the flip side, its not fun seeing Gen 1 slide by and have almost 1/5 of the remaining pokemon when there are 7 other gens full of amazing pokemon that are getting eliminated.  

This is not persuasive considering which of the Gen I Pokémon were selected here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

This is not persuasive considering which of the Gen I Pokémon were selected here. 

but the same comments would be made if it were any other nomination full of Gen 1 pokemon.  Not intended to call anyone out, but there are rankers who will only save gen 1 pokemon (use their revives on them too), so sometimes extreme measures are used to ensure some actually get eliminated.  I understand if Gen 1 is a most peoples favorites generation.  Its just that when there are rankers who nominate a wide variety of pokemon and only see 1 generation consistently saved, it gets a little frustrating. for those who have played every generation of the game.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All the overrated ones

I disagree, but okay

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

but the same comments would be made if it were any other nomination full of Gen 1 pokemon.

I disagree, but okay.

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Its just that when there are rankers who nominate a wide variety of pokemon and only see 1 generation consistently saved, it gets a little frustrating.

You decided you wouldn't use any saves this round, but okay.

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I understand if Gen 1 is a most peoples favorites generation. 

your favorite Pokemon is Gen I and Nico's favorite Pokemon is Gen I, but okay

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

You know damn well that if it were a different set of Gen I Pokemon it would not be the same reaction 🙄

I nominated a whole set of fodder gen 1 in the last rankdown and got the same reaction though.