Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

46 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I'll do this if it's allowed. :yes: 

This is allowed and since you posted it before Nico casted his vote, you can proceed with it if you want. 

Everybody can share their money between each other as long as there is confirmation in the thread between the two parties involved.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

This is allowed and since you posted it before Nico casted his vote, you can proceed with it if you want. 

Everybody can share their money between each other as long as there is confirmation in the thread between the two parties involved.

That's cute - Album on Imgur

14 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I guess I'll use a Poké Ball on Reuniclus, replace it with Cherrim, and vote to save Articuno.

• Thanks 1

Rufflet

Falcon The Rufflet | Wiki | Pokémon Amino

Rufflet is a normal and flying type Pokemon that was introduced during Generation V. It evolves into Braviary at level 54 and is the counterpart to Vullaby. As far as first stage bird Pokemon, Rufflet is pretty standard. It pretty exclusively learns normal and flying moves naturally, with some extra moves sprinkled in if you utilize tms. It has good attack and decent hp and speed. Rufflet was pretty perfect for the Unova games, as Unova is loosely based on New York City, which is a part of the United States, whose national bird is the bald eagle, which Rufflet is based on. I don't mind Rufflet, but I've never really had any attachment to it, probably because it appears so late in its debut games. By the time I reached the point where Rufflet would be obtainable, I'd have secured my team. Sorry Rufflet, but it's time for you to go! I expect Braviary may last a while longer though!

• Sad 1

Delcatty

Image result for delcatty gif

Delcatty is the evolved form of Skitty, both of whom were introduced during Generation III. Delcatty evolves from Skitty when exposed to a Moon Stone. I think that Delcatty is adorable, but competitively it leaves much to be desired, with only its speed really being impressive. Apparently, before it received an increase in stats in Generation 7, Delcatty had the lowest base stat total of all fully-evolved Pokemon, which... yikes! I'm glad that it's improved, even if only barely. Obviously Delcatty is based on a cat, but based on its ears, it also has lynx inspiration. In addition, the collar/fur (?) around its neck resembles an orthopedic neck pillow. Seeing the happy look on this Delcatty's face makes me somewhat regret nominating it, but this placement really seems fair for them.

• Sad 1

Exeggutor

What happened to Exeggutor's 6 heads? | Pokémon Amino

The Kantonian form of Exeggutor is a grass and psychic type that evolves from Exeggcute when exposed to a leaf stone. Looking at its stats, and Exeggutor actually has great special attack and is decent in nearly every other stat. Exeggutor is presumably based off of a coconut tree, as well as Jinmenju, a Japanese monster that is a tree with perpetually smiling heads. A couple more fun facts are that two of Ash's Pokemon from the anime evolved after defeating an Exeggutor: Charmander and Krabby. In addition, president and CEO of the Pokemon Company, Tsunekazu Ishihara, has said that Exeggutor is his favorite Pokemon. Sorry Exeggutor, but your time in this rankdown has come to an end.