Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

gross that little a-hole's evolution was the last thing i needed to complete my galarian dex.  Thats because having to buy that stupif sachet and trade the pokemon is ridiculous.  (Also thinks Steven for helping me out with that! :P) 

The evolution method is really stupid, but Spritzee is still cute! 😊

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 2 Posted (Steven's noms posted)
4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Caught Mesprit yesterday @.Rei in dynamax adventures :P 

lol I can never caught anyone in Raids. there's never people in the raid around here and even if people accept invitations, you need more than 5 people to catch a legendary

well I got invited to a raid two days ago and there were 9 people and we defeated Virizion, but then the little s**** didn't let itself to be caught 🙂

Just now, .Rei said:

lol I can never caught anyone in Raids. there's never people in the raid around here and even if people accept invitations, you need more than 5 people to catch a legendary

well I got invited to a raid two days ago and there were 9 people and we defeated Virizion, but then the little s**** didn't let itself to be caught 🙂

Oh i didn't catch it in PoGo.

6db2e807fddfdb20-remoraid-images-pokemon

Remoraid

A dumb fish Pokemon!!!!!! This one looks like a gun. You know. If GameFreak just took a generation where they didn't introduce any dumb fish Pokemon then I don't think literally anybody would care. Remoraid evolves into Octillery at level 25 in an evolution that really makes no sense to me but whatever. If there's a Remoraid in the party a Mantyke will evolve into a Mantine. That's because it likes to hang out on Mantine's wings and scrounge for leftovers to eat in the sea. That's all there is about this boring pokemon. Thank goodness I don't need to hit 100 words.

Save Cramorant

cramorant-gorging.gif

Edited by totes4totes

when-you-sneeze-a-little-too-hard

Spewpa

Another cocoon Pokemon. This one actually has more personality than a lot of others (Metapod, Kakuna, Cascoon, Silcoon, etc) but it's still a middle evolution in a caterpillar Pokemon line. It evolves from Scatterbug at 9 and evolves into Vivillon at 12. It's a bug. I literally don't know what else to say. There's just not much to say about these Pokemon. You get them. You have them for a short time at the beginning of the game. You use their evolution briefly and then you box them. 

Saving: Galarian Zigzagoon

Rolycoly (Type: Rock, Coal Pokémon)

giphy.gif

Introduced in Generation VIII, Rolycoly is quite literally a rock. LOLOL. The design is terrible here. Rolycoly is the first in the evolutionary line that includes Carkol and Coalossal. Rolycoly was discovered in the coal mines of Galar and quickly became popular for its utility in the household and for outdoor activities, such as camping. Rolycoly is the natural enemy of Dwebble. The base stats are utter trash. It has hella weaknesses. The type of Pokémon that exists simply for you to catch to complete your Pokédex and then never use again. LOL. Coalossal is a cool evolutionary form though, so I guess you could level it up for the purpose of reaching that point.

SAVING: Carbink

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Roggenrola (Type: Rock, Mantle Pokémon)

d5115edb6b92a0ea41f0e581f0bac8062fc6eedc

Rock Pokémon often feature my least favorite designs. Roggenrola is a perfect example. TBH it looks like a bodily...cavity. LOL. I always questioned what the hell the designers thought when putting this Little Rock out into circulation.

Introduced in Generation V, Roggenrola is the first in the evolutionary line that includes Boldore and Gigalith. The hexagonal shape is actually its ear. It follows sounds until they cease, panicking when they do and toppling over. Even deeper inside the ear is an energy core. Just like Rolycoly, base stats and weaknesses make this Pokémon pretty garbage. Un like Rolycoly, I do not like any Pokémon in this evolutionary line. But Roggenrola has gained some attention in the anime for being "cute." Which sends me. Because again...it looks like a bodily cavity.

SAVING: Venipede

• Like 1