Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 2 Posted (Dr. Megan's noms next)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t cut Pachirisu just yet.

Victoria asked you for an extension to make Gen III cuts??? I'm surprised you didn't respond with "new phone who dis"

Unfortunately, the United States of America will probably not last that long... we need to finish this rankdown today for us Americans, thanks

Posted Images

Shellder

Top 20 Shellder GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Shellder is a Gen 1 pokemon that is a water type.  The lore has Shellder being heavily involved in the Slowpoke evolution line.  If it bites Slowpokes tail it evolves into Slowbro, but if it clamps onto its head, Slowpoke becomes slowking.  I mean thats cool for lore, but thats not how it happens in game.  That said Shellder evolves into the ferocious Cloyster when the water stone is used on it.  It used to see some competitive play generations ago.  I used to not enjoy getting ice beamed by it when i was a kid facing the elite for.  Back to Shellder.  Its just an okay pokemon, so it no longer needs to be here.

Save: Beautifly

• Thanks 1

Zigzagoon

Zigzagoon Excited GIF - Zigzagoon Excited Pokemon - Discover & Share GIFs

Ah yes, the original Zigzagoon, the tiny racoon pokemon from Gen 3.  Everyone caught one and evolved it to Linnoone only for it not to be very useful.  It was one of those filler entry pokemon.  This changed in Gen 8 when it got its variant form.  But thats not who we are cutting  Zigzagoon is a normal type pokemon, so naturally gets a handful of normal type moves. Infact the only damaging moves it learns that arent normal type are pin missile and fling.  the superior version is in the game, so we do not need this one. At least its cute-ish.

Save: Marshtomp

• Thanks 1
  • .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 2 Posted (Dr. Megan's noms next)
1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

ham, oyster stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and chocolate

nice.  I have never had oyster stuffing before, sounds intriguing.