Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Alright went through, and took everyones favorites out that I had heard anything about previously.  This should be a fair set of nominations for this point in the game.

I guess my favorites dont matter at all

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

I guess my favorites dont matter at all

you're not a ranker!    When I have to take like 30 gen 1's off because Victoria is ferciously defending like 20 of them, im left with limited options! :P 

On 3/1/2021 at 2:04 PM, hayden98 said:

Quagsire

Markwjo quagsire pokemon GIF - Find on GIFER

We really are getting to the point where I like everyone that's left. Quagsire is so dopey that I kinda want to see them last longer, but I had to drag my bugs a little bit further and while I like Quagsire, I've never utilized them (something that I need to change soon?) so they are my choice for now. They are the evolved form of Wooper and are water and ground type Pokemon, which means they are only weak to grass types. Quagsire's got pretty decent stats (save for its low speed, but I can forgive it for that), with a slight edge in HP and Attack/Defense. One interesting note is that unlike every other Shadow Pokemon in Pokemon Go, Quagsire does not have red eyes. They are obviously based on a giant salamander, and their English name is a combination of quagmire and either sire or Siren, which is a genus of salamander. Their Japanese name, Nuoh, combines numa (swamp, marsh, pond, lake) and either ō (king) or ōsanshōuo (Japanese giant salamander). Anyways, especially after seeing the gifs, I'm a little sad to see Quagsire go, but we're at the top 260 (or less?) so Quagsire has already outlasted nearly 700 others so a huge congrats to them!

I figure since I wrote this up a couple rounds back, I'll just reuse it because I'm lazy and stressed lol. Congratulations, Quagsire, for sliding by an extra couple rounds! Unless someone revives you, this is the end of the road forreal this time lol.

Saving Dragonair

Also I thought Tyranitar might be an easy save, so a Gen 1 might actually leave.  Lesson learned, I am going to have to exclusively nominate Gen 1's if I am going to get even 1 of them eliminated.  

Edited by Solaris

Just now, Solaris said:

Also I thought Tyranitar might be an easy save, so a Gen 1 might actually leave.  Lesson learned, I am going ot have to only nominate only Gen 1's if I am going to get even 1 of them eliminated.  

I’ll nominate all Gen 8 then since you’re concerned about keeping the Gens evenly numbered. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Wanda Sykes Creative Arts Emmys GIF by Emmys
I saved Lugia. 👼

i know! :P  I am just saying in general the bulk of your favs are Gen 1, and when I went through the list I had to take like 15-20 of them off because I was like "Victoria will be pissed if I nominate that one"

Just now, Solaris said:

i know! :P  I am just saying in general the bulk of your favs are Gen 1, and when I went through the list I had to take like 15-20 of them off because I was like "Victoria will be pissed if I nominate that one"

There are some that can peace out!✌️

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I’ll nominate all Gen 8 then since you’re concerned about keeping the Gens evenly numbered. 🤷‍♂️

theres 50 gen 1's in the game, thats a 15 number advantager over Gen 2 and 8.

999.gif

Farfetch'd

Dumb bird pokemon. A tasy duck holding a tasty leek. One of those Pokemon that just begs to be eaten. Tasty ducks. Leeks and all. I gave blood so I'm just like really tired and also hungry if you couldn't tell. Also there's not a ton to say about Farfetch'd. It's from Gen I. It didn't get an evolution until Gen VIII. Which makes it so far the longest Pokemon to go without an evolution or pre-evolved form. And the Kantonian form still doesn't evolve. Just the Galarian one. This leaves Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, and Ditto the only Gen I non-Legedary non-Mythical Pokemon left without an evolutionary line. Can't wait until Gen 15 when all Pokemon have evolutionary lines. 

Saving: Morpeko who is hangry like me.