Jump to content

Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 10 Posted


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately, the United States of America will probably not last that long... we need to finish this rankdown today for us Americans, thanks

I won’t cut Pachirisu just yet.

Posted Images

Prinplup

Pin by Robert Breschard on Disney favs | Pokemon, Pokemon 20, New pokemon

 

Why are you doing Piplup so dirty in this gif, Prinplup?! 😢 Prinplup is the evolved form of Piplup and evolves into Empoleon once it reaches level 36. Prinplup is pretty okay all around, but is definitely the weak link of this evolution line imo. Looking at its Pokedex entries, Prinplup apparently have really bloated egos and thus have trouble living in groups. Prinplup's evolution line is the only penguin Pokemon right now not counting Eiscue. As far as inspirations go, Prinplup is more specifically based on a crested penguin. Both Prinplup and its Japanese name, Pottaishi, have roughly the same meanings, combining prince with a splashing sound. Sorry if anyone wanted to see Prinplup last longer, but both Piplup and Empoleon are still here to represent this lineage so Prinplup still has a life line of sorts in this rankdown.

 

Saving Alolan Sandshrew

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flabebe

250px-669Flab%C3%A9b%C3%A9.png

Just not a fan. It's cute, but it doesn't have much else going for it, so it has left no impression on me. Granted it's the first stage so of course it doesn't do shit, but it just never appealed to me so I didn't pay it any attention. Anyway, it's the first stage of the Florges, and it comes in a variety of colors (wow, great content...). The only 2 stats of note are its Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense, which are pretty solid for a first stage. As far its use it's a solid defensive choice due to type, but it lacks the ability to really face fire type pokemon, and can even struggle with some choice band pokemon. So yeah, not my thing at all.

Save: Empoleon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shieldon

 

Spr_5b_410.png

 

I've seen the requests for Cursola to be saved so I honored them. ❤️ Unfortunately, that means Shieldon is the one to get the boot. Poor little Shieldon. Shieldon is a dual-type Rock/Steel Fossil Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It is resurrected from an Armor Fossil and evolves into Bastiodon starting at level 30. Shieldon is known as the Shield Pokémon. How fitting. :P Shieldon is a small, yellow, ceratopsian-like reptilian Pokémon. Shieldon along with Cranidos evolve at level 30 which is the earliest of any Fossil Pokémon. Shieldon is based on a ceratopsian dinosaur and a shield. Shieldon tend to skew male with a 87.5% chance of it being a male and a 12.5% of it being a female. Shieldon is a cute little one, but it is a fair cut at this point.

 

Save: Cursola

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

prayers up for Cursola

 

22 hours ago, Solaris said:

 

much agree!

 

20 hours ago, .Rei said:

No one saving Cursola yet smh 

 

20 hours ago, Solaris said:

 

i know 😢 

Gwen Stefani Kiss GIF by Interscope Records

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Galarian Articuno

68416a7e2aeb2921577531faf7e6caef3ebfef27

Ugh, this one REALLY hurts... 😞 I honestly regret waiting till the end to make my cut and save. Both Floatzel and Galarian Articuno are great, but I chose to cut Articuno because it’s more likely to be revived. While I prefer Kantonian Articuno, the Galarian form is very cool and is by far my favorite of the legendary Galarian birds. I love the purple coloring and the psychic type definitely adds to the coolness of the design. It really is a shame that this Pokémon has to be cut, but I’m hoping my strategy will work and someone will revive it. 🥺🤞

 

Save: Floatzel

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lysandre's Pokemon

 

300px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png

 

Lusamine was able to steal Dialga, Tepig, Samurott, Prinplup, Flabebe, Shieldon and Galarian Articuno while the rest of the Pokemon were saved by Steven!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rose's Pokemon

 

360px-Sword_Shield_Chairman_Rose.png  w619hDK.png

 

Charizard

Butterfree

Raichu

Oddish

Dewgong

Marowak

Jolteon

Dratini

Mewtwo

Chikorita

Togepi

Misdreavus

Altaria

Luxio

Electivire

Cresselia

Shaymin

Lillipup

Stoutland

Zebstrika

Braviary

Tyrantrum

Sylveon

Yveltal

Alolan Marowak

Mudsdale

Dewpider

Araquanid

Bewear

Marshadow

Galarian Farfecht'd

Galarian Darmanitan

Rillaboom

Inteleon

Corviknight

Polteageist

Alcremie

Zamazenta

Urshifu

 

Out of this 39 Pokemon, @NGM must choose 14 and put them as nominations!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Rei said:

lol I knew from the get go this would be the toughest one 

I've been keeping track of what Pokemon are remaining after every round, and I was very unhappy when you posted Steven's list and this was what was left.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 10 Posted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...