Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Trevenant

b28f52835ffe696d158c6a27376cd7687f25600f
As per request, I have decided to cut Trevenant and save it’s pre-evolution Phantump. 😁 This is probably what I would have decided by myself, so I’m quite pleased that it worked out that way anyway. 🤣 Anyway, Trevenant is basically a spooky tree straight out of a Halloween cartoon. Its face is actually quite strange-looking when you look at it closely though. It has these little menacing black dots, which I assume to its eyes. It also has this strange pink circle, which reminds me of a pig’s nose for some weird reason. 🤣 I guess this Pokémon is supposed to be strange-looking though since it is part Ghost type. 😅

Save: Phantump

• Like 2

Lysandre's Pokemon

300px-XY_Lysandre.png8Ygd2YV.png

Clefairy

Meowth

Kangaskhan

Meganium

Mareep

Azumarill

Heracross

Lugia

Treecko

Torchic

Swampert

Gardevoir

Banette

Piplup

Shinx

Leafeon

Froslass

Snivy

Carracosta

Gothitelle

Braixen

Honedge

Aegislash

Dragalge

Heliolisk

Goodra

Alolan Ninetales

Rowlet

Torracat

Popplio

Golisopod

Type:Null

Jangmo-o

Kommo-o

Tapu Koko

Boltund

Barrawskeda

Toxtricity

Kubfu

Out of this 39 Pokemon, @Solaris must choose 14 and put them as nominations! 

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 9 (Lysandre/Sola's Noms)

Apologies, a couple of people sent me safety requests and after taking those into consideration with the ones I wanted to save I only had like 16 to work with and I have to nominate 14.  So I am going to post this now so I don't have to break my word to anyone and tell them I can't save all their people.

Nominations:

Clefairy

Meowth

Kangaskhan

Meganium

Azumarill

Heracross

Lugia

Gardevoir

Banette

Snivy

Gothitelle

Braixen

Torracat

Popplio

Popplio

Image result for popplio gif

Popplio is a cutie and the water starter from Gen VII. However, of this line, Primarina is definitely the most iconic one and she's still in the game so I feel okay letting Popplio go at this point with this set of noms. Popplio is the Sea Lion Pokemon, and is designed after a circus seal. It has a little circus collar and clown nose. It's a water type, but if you evolve it then you'll gain a fairy type as well. It evolves into Brionne at level 17 and I already axed her out of the rankdown, whoops. Grass starters are my thing except for Greninja and Inteleon, sorry bout it. It apparently attacks using booger bubbles sooooooo that's a reason alone to cut Popplio...

Save Kangaskhan

Banette

Spr_3e_354.png

Huge thanks to @FrogLenzen for switching his cut. It is very much appreciated. :wub: He could have made me use a PokeBall but he didn't. ❤️ Unfortunately, that means I'm cutting Banette from @totes4totes favorite Gen, Generation III. :haha: Banette is a Ghost-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III. It evolves from Shuppet starting at level 37. Banette can Mega Evolve into Mega Banette using the Banettite. @.Rei probably hates us with all the Gen III cuts we make as a collective. :dead: Banette is known as the Marionette Pokémon. Banette is a dark gray, doll-like Pokémon that is possessed by pure hatred. It has three short spikes on its head and a long zigzagging ribbon trailing off the back of its head. Banette seems to be based on the idea of a haunted doll or voodoo doll. Like Chucky or Annabelle. :dead: Megan hates dolls too so I'm sure she loves this cut. 🤣

Save: Meowth