Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 10 Posted

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

What should I be doing?!

Take notes on the near-disaster that was this past cycle and see if there's any Pokemon who was eliminated that you think is worth saving 

Just now, Deeee said:

TY. Must assess the damage first. LOL.

yeah that lol

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, for taking so long. I had a hospital stay, story of my life, but I am back home now. Tired and drained, but home. I will make my cut and save now.

I was hospitalized yesterday for a bad panic  / anxiety attack so I’ll try to get these in as soon as I can.  

MAX REVIVE TO BRING BACK TREECKO  

Posted Images

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Take notes on the near-disaster that was this past cycle and see if there's any Pokemon who was eliminated that you think is worth saving 

yeah that lol

damages are non existent.  😛 

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I regret to inform that I will not be reviving any Pokemon this cycle. But shout-out to the homies:

Swadloon (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopediaPokemon 438 Bonsly Pokedex: Evolution, Moves, Location, StatsMoltres | Pokémon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia | Moltres pokemon art,  Moltres pokemon, Pokemon drawings

Chimecho | Pokemon, Play pokemon, Pokemon teamsInkay (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopediaClobbopus (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Pidgey (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopediaGyarados (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopediaNidoking (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Clobbopus and Nidoking 😭

End of Cycle Stats (Generations)

- 65,28% of Gen VI left

- 58% of Gen II left

- 50,93% of Gen VIII left

- 48,34% of Gen I left

- 47,67% of Gen IV left

- 43,40% of Gen VII left

- 31,41% of Gen V left

- 30,37% of Gen III left

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 10 Posted